Hey Sup Forums. I plan on commiting suicide soon due to having to deal with severe depression and psychosis...

Hey Sup Forums. I plan on commiting suicide soon due to having to deal with severe depression and psychosis. My main method right now is taking 50mg of Fentanyl and either snorting it or ingesting it all. My only question is of how long it will take until death occurs. I am certain I will pass out extremely quickly considering the size of the dose, however I do not know how long it will take afterwards for my body to completely die out. My worst fear is being narcanned and having to live the rest of my life as a vegetable in a care facility. I couldn't find any articles giving an approximate duration until death, so I thought maybe some of you would know from somebody else OD'ing on the stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/illicit-fentanyl-being-trafficked-in-halifax-you-are-playing-russian-roulette-1.3306788
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sell 50mg Fentanyl
>Buy gun
>Shoot self in head
>Profit

I'm in Canada fam. It's hard to get firearms up here.

50mg? dont worry about it, you won't wake up.
Just fade to black. Happened to me several times when I iv'd it and I didn't try to kms.
It's fast.
Also don't do it.

Oh. And don't do

Sell something valuable. Double/triple the dose to be safe.

easy to get shotguns and rifles. and you cant go wrong with these.

OP here. I'll soon have 100mg of fentanyl in my possession but was only planning on taking 50mg since it was waaaay more than enough.

OP wrote 50mg
not 50µg
Whats there to double? oO

OP here. Did you experience any discomfort/pain before you blacked? Were you dizzy and/or nauseous?

Plus my trips never lie

Sup Forums has about 200,000 users on average at any given moment, sometimes more or less. So it's not really a shitload of people compared to the rest of the world population. Now think about how every single day there are numerous suicide threads like this, with people planning their suicides, advocating it, doing it eventually. That's a lot of people committing suicide in such a small amount of people that actually use this site compared to the rest of the world's population count. Basically, Sup Forums has an exponentially high suicide rate and/or there are groups shilling to brainwash anons into committing suicide. Disturbing as fuck.

>pic slightly related

Before you take it, wait a week and see if you still wanna take it

OP here. Dude I have literally no connections so it would be impossible for me to get a firearm illegally.

You'll just feel really happy and black out

Build something with the money...using the time to think about your choices in life. Pic related

how much do you weigh In kg?

>My worst fear is being narcanned and having to live the rest of my life as a vegetable in a care facility. I couldn't find any articles giving an approximate duration until death,

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO DO IT IN A SECLUDED PLACE. IF YOU ARE FOUND EVEN 10% ALIVE THEY WILL WORK THEIR ASSES OFF TO KEEP YOU ALIVE NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION.

TALK TO A THERAPIST AND THINK THIS OUT NIGGER. YOU DON'T NEED TO DIE. YOU TO LIVE FUCKER.

OP here. No fucking clue. I don't even have a scale at my house. Though I should be around 170lbs/77kg.

OP here. Believe me I'll find a secluded place - make no mistake.

Well I hope you can deliver it intravenously...fucking that up could be interesting for you!

I had psychosis, the depression is part of it. Now I've come out of it, it feels good man.

I'll probably snort it. I don't know where I could get needles...

your weigh is just a pinch from LD50, but I wouldn't rely solely on calculations.

No discomfort, although I obiously was addicted to opiopids when I shot up fentanyl so I naturally craved the effects. Anyway, fentanyl acts very fast. Even users who were just chewing the patches were sometimes suddenly overwhelmed and blacked out.
Its actually not a bad choice for going out.
Would have been under my top 5. After phenobarbital and GBL.

Still, just go see a therapist. You'll die eventually. Don't be a pussy

You won't wake up OP.

...But, are you sure it's the right thing to do? Nothing else before this?

I had a severe depression not so long ago. With suicidal thoughts, and the idea that everyone was against me. I thought I wasn't interesting, just a lame person who couldn't have the right to live.
What saved me is art and writing. It now helps me focusing on things I like, and it allow me to put my bad thoughts aside from me. I know suicide should appear as the perfect solution atm, but...a bad phase is nothing else than something which will change, someday.

I'm not totally fine, and probably won't be, but I've made a lot of progress if I compare before and now.

I don't know if you see a psychiatrist, if you have medication (which wasn't the case for me, I wanted to solve my problems by myself and wouldn't probably be able to speak about them to someone), but please reconsider the question. There's always something else to do.

X-junkie dope head from new Jersey reporting in..

Ok first off do u mean 50mgs or 50 micrograms.. Fent is measured in micrograms/ug because of how powerful it is... if u actually meant 50mgs that will kill u pretty fucking fast and the greatest part about it is u will within seconds jus fall asleep and never wake up, and be extremely high after doing and fall into a blissful high ending sleep... I've shot up Fent and dope together and by themselves.. Fent is no fucking joke.. I would say u would have maybe like 10mins maximum if ur snorting it.. if ur shooting it u will die within seconds maybe not even a full min..

I'm speaking from experience I OD'd once off of heroin, possibly mixed with fent but doubtful and it took about 10mins before my lips started turning blue and my breathing became really shallow and slow.. which is why I think it was jus dope because of the time frame.. but I'm getting this info second hand coming from the people that called 911 for me who were also shooting the same dope up..

I will keep this thread up and update it if u have any further questions opiates are my specialty I know all about them

Pic related it's fentanyl

You're going to snort the aqueous solution? Good plan. Clearly you've thought things through.

OP again. I'll just fucking do all 100mg to avoid any chance of survival. (the post about the needles was me too btw)

If you're not willing to endure pain in suicide you really are not ready to kys and you probably won't

Set yourself on fire with gasoline

>suicide rate
Trump supporters.

you from the us im guessing because why else
would you mention lbs first or at all

He wrote mg. So obviously this kingpin has 500 ampules in his pos.

Read Albert Camus , The myth of sysiphous. Then decide.

Before you do that, if you have not done shrooms, do those. Sorted my cronic depression right out. Like serious "I can't hold a job for more that 6 months" depression.

Seriously though, this suicide meme on Sup Forums has been pushed during the Bush administrations and the Obama administrations, basically the whole time Sup Forums existed, not just a few years ago, since Sup Forums was founded.

secluded place. If you really wanna do it. Find a needle (order online?) and buy some booze. Prepare syringe, drink booze in a full bathtub. Shoot up. Black out, overdose, drown, whatever. It should not be that complicated, but as I said. Don't be a pussy.

Go to a therapist. You can get treatment for psychosis and depression.

dont do it dude

OP here. Remember that weird and awkward kid at your school? That's me. I've been fucking obtuse since I was a child. I'm ugly, socially awkward, and stupid. I've been relentlessly bullied all throughout my life. Everybody that I meet instantly hates me - I can see it in their eyes. They just want me to leave as quickly as possible. I have barely any friends and my crippling anxiety keeps me at home a lot of the time. I fail at everything I try at due to my mental health problems. I used to do volunteer work at a TV studio and I was the weakest link. I fucked up everything I did and all the other volunteers fucking despised me. I held a job at a fast food place for a year before I quit and I just know that everyone there hated me. I fucked up so much that the managers didn't trust me to do things right. Other people I knew from school were always called in to do extra work - but not me. I never got calls from them because they didn't fucking want me.

I hate myself on such a fundamental level that it's almost absurd.

Maybe you should learn the difference between mg and mcg before you start blowing dudes?

OP here. The Fent I'll soon have will be in powder form.

depression anger without enthusiasm

Mate, I'm afraid you won't be able to do the second bottle after the first. You may have to rethink the suicide. Can end worse than death... just take care, maybe rethink life

Try a psych and open to others about your problems, there is always later a time to die you could atleast give it a try

If anyone is currently alive that even remotely cares about you, they'll be extremely fucking depressed you killed yourself.

Try seeking psychiatric help first.

OP here. I respond poorly to recreational drugs. I smoked a joint (only 3 hits) and then proceeded to have a full on panic attack accompanied by vomitting.

OP here. What vein would be the best to shoot into?

All you need is a syringe and a needle. find a vein and press a tiny bit of air into it.

that will deffinently kill you off fast when it hits your hearth.

Give yourself an epidural for maximum keks

OP here. it's 100 milligrams of fent.

How fucking stupid r u?

all you need is a needle.

Press a tiny bit of air into a vein, when the air bubble hits the hearth you will die.

gant guarantee it won't be a bit painfull, but shouldn't be so bad

If that's the case, why not just get rich, fuck hookers, and let aids take you peacefully in a back alley?

you can't be serious?

At least live stream it.

The crook of ur arm has the biggest vain tie off around ur bicep and open and close ur hand about 10 times that fucker will b jumping out begging u to stick a pin in it

How about instead of taking it all you just take a little bit from time to time and start dealing with your life instead?

OP here. I am dealing with it. This is the ultimate and most effective solution to all my problems in life as well as life itself.

thats nonsense. It takes a lot of air and it would not be painless

Killing yourself isn't "dealing" with it you faggot, man the fuck up, if you better be dead then at least enjoy life before it, you could literally do anything.

What have you done to deal with it?

Go camping with fentanyl. Die alone. No narcan risk.

Unless you want to be found by loved ones. In which case you're an asshole.

Camp, faggort.

Pal, your going to need something to slow your heart down first. Fortunately you have more than enough fentanyl to kill yourself and probably your entire neighborhood. Unfortunately, unless you suppress your circulatory/resp system first, your body will convulse and cause a mess.

This. The air in vein is bullshit. It would take several pumps of a baseball pump.

If you were serious you would of just did it and never said a word. Man up and deal with life don't be a pussy and kill yourself.

nothing wrong with snorting solutions. I dissolved different drugs in water and applied them via nasal-spray-bottles

Hey, self-loathing asshole attention whore:
Your anxiety makes you the weakest link.
Go to a therapist.

It'll never go away. But, you'll learn to live with it instead of counting every miserable second of consciousness.

t. coping with PTSD for 31 years

OP, I am just a little disappointed that you'd want to off yourself. There are people who are just dying to live. People who don't have the luxury of choosing when they die.

Besides, if you kill yourself, you kill all the opportunities you could have had... all the times you could have fucked... all the meals you could have eaten... all the games you could have won.

I understand that it all seems kinda hopeless. I understand that some people are vicious and that memories are like acid to the feels.
But I must ask: would killing yourself really be the answer to your problems or would it just be running away?

Agreed OP is an attention whore. He wouldn't of posted if he was serious.

Fentanyl is dosed in very small amounts of micrograms. He will probably OD even if he tries to dilute 1 drop into a gallon of water. People really don't understand the gravity of this drug. Literally inhaling it's vapor can kill a grown adult

Don't need to shoot it up. Just drink it. Works like a charm.

Can also rub on skin. Shit goes
right through. They make patches out of the shit.

Try iboga, resets your brain

I hope OP dosent realize he's going to choke to death on puke in his sleep. lol

tried to use that pic lol

Since when Sup Forums is full of moralfags?
Seriously, let the guy die, life is shit and living just because you are afraid of death doesn't make it bad for who want to fucking die.

OP I hope you find peace

>Bad english

Awesome story, he's talking about "snorting" though.....and 1000mL at that. Sounds like it'll work like a charm. But of course, you knew that

If you are serious email [email protected]
I WILL DRIVE YOU UP A GUN

The easy thing and morally right would be to let him die, telling him to man up and cope with life like everybody else is the evil thing to do, but we all cope with it, he's no special to pussy out.

BTFO faggot

It's not about muh morals. It's about muh experience. I was there, ya jackoff. But I pulled myself up and I stopped being a faggorto.

OP here. I know this is going to happen. I just don't care since I'll be unconscious during the whole process.

do what i did. Move to puerto rico, buy a boat, fish for your food, start getting in touch with nature and forgetting about other people. Adopt a totally new outlook and personality. I never understood why people just end it instead of moving far away and hitting the reset button.

fucking edgy

hes too pussy for it

OP here. I don't have that kind of money lying around.

Hey, I'm starting to notice a pattern here...

Don't let these people tell you what to do. Life isn't about being a man and sucking everything up. Life is about making decisions. You are without purpose. You are free!

OP if you really want to make sure you don't get revived as a vegetable, incorporate some potassium chloride into your drug cockail. This will make sure that your heart stops beating.

Sell the fent and buy heroine.

sell your house and car and fucking everything and just start fresh you fucking moron

OP why the fuck would you kill yourself, if you wanted to die, go join a gang and do everything you can that might get you killed, go out in style and have someone else kill you.

>ITT niggers responding to nigger claiming to be in possession of 100mg of Fentanyl.....in Canada.

Any landmarks near you in Canada?

That's micrograms faggot. Get more.

Since when has Sup Forums become full of contrarian retards being a bigger faggot than any OP?

or join the police or firemen. Benefit society, with an equal risk of death. Also, itll get u in shape and probably wipe your social issues away.

or join the police or firemen. Benefit society, with an equal risk of death. Also, itll get u in shape and probably wipe your social issues away

If you're truly, entirely genuine about wanting to kill yourself, then I say at least make it count. Find the worst human being you possibly can think of, and take them with you.

That isn't what you did-- that's what fucking Hemingway did in Cuba.

ctvnews.ca/canada/illicit-fentanyl-being-trafficked-in-halifax-you-are-playing-russian-roulette-1.3306788

"It doesn't take much, it's like two grains of salt that could kill you," he said

Now THIS is a proper Sup Forums recommendation

This guy is clearly not aware of how available fentanyl is...