Emily LeRae Smith is my fetish

Emily LeRae Smith is my fetish.

She will be steaming live soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GWBAINpDuvk
traineddog.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's time for you to start worshipping your new queen.

Link stream?

What are you waiting for?

Just follow her on any social media platform. She will help you with your mental health issues.

You know you want to look and you know she's not afraid to show you.

It's ok to look. She is here to help you.

Give her more attention. You know you want to.

Tell them to turn the grill up, barely has marks on that steak ffs.

She looks like when your sim gets a dodgy rash

Why don't you buy her some nice things on amazon?

She's an attention seeking bitch though

these cuts look like so unreal, can anybody tell me the story about her? never heard or seen her

yeah
"help"

She just wants to help people in need. Aren't you in need?

She is very sick and she needs you to follow her. Don't you want to be nice to her?

MY STORY: I know a lot of people are interested in my story, so I'll share a little bit, but not all. I've been reluctant to share because I know people are going to say terrible things but here it goes.
Growing up I was severely abused (physically, mentally, emotionally) by a family member. I have a good relationship with them now, but for the first 14 years of my life was different. I was taught to hate myself at a young age. Once the abuse stopped I wasn't sure how to cope with things. I was hurting so deeply from depression & anxiety & I found a release in self harm at 13-14 years old. It progressed worse & worse. I hid it from everyone for so long. I lived in sweatshirts for around 3-4 years until I realized that my scars don't make me any less of a person. Whenever I had new cuts I always kept them covered. I've been battling this for 8 years. Depression, anxiety, PTSD. I've had a total of 237 stitches & 58 staples. The last time I self harmed I hit something & realized if I kept this up I would end up unintentionally killing myself because of how severe the cuts were getting. I've been clean for the longest I have been in over 3 years. I'm not going to lie & say it's easy because it's extremely hard. But every day, every minute, every second you go without self harm is a victory. There you go. That's SOME of my story. If you have mean comments please don't share them. This is why I started & why I ended it. Hope this answers some questions.
#bekindtoyourself

>Emily LeRae Smith
that is deep down into the friendzone
the take-pictures-of-me-please-for-my-campaign-zone

Yeah, sick in the mind. I found out about her last year or so and watched a stream of hers that next night. She's a bitch, I've seen it first hand. She just wants attention and criticism and posts what she does so she can purposefully spark up controversy. Is it so hard to understand?

You sound jealous of her confidence.

Attention whore. If she didn't want comments or questions, she wouldn't parade her disfigured knife block body on social media. Anyone born after 1986 is a fucking degenerate technology slave with the mental illness that comes with it.

Sponsored by Frosted Flakes

what the fuck is going on here

is OP secretly Emily LeRae attention whoring on Sup Forums?

Don't be a jealous hater. She is beautiful and you don't have the confidence she does.

a rare sighting of batman taking a picture of an under age girl

That's a stupid fucking story. You want to know pain? Check out this story.

youtu.be/GWBAINpDuvk

The government can see all your online activity traineddog.club

she looks like tigger kek

I wanna take it you're including yourself in this category?