Hypothetically, If I were to start cooking MDMA with no lab background, how would I do it?

Hypothetically, If I were to start cooking MDMA with no lab background, how would I do it?

>how would I do it?

I'm gonna go with "Badly"

Yeah, I don't think it would work well. Try Methcathinone first, and work your way up.

go to uni and major in inorganic chemistry. you need fundamentals to cook anything worthwhile. plus you get ready access to materials and a cushy lab job later if you manage to keep your cook on the DL.

But I've read some commentaries and people say it's not too difficult, but it's a rough-ish start.
Harder than meth tho.

you could even go on to be the teacher who nobody but nobody would suspect, and if you keep a low profile you could get in tow with some major players and set up a very profitable meth business. watch out for cancer though, its common when exposed to chemicals.

Meth is fucking poison. MDMA is a jolly rancher compared to meth.

*wooosh*

Badly man, I would take a chemistry bachelor atleast before trying to make shit

>*wooosh*

that's the sound the bullet made before and after it entered Hank's cranium.

Trips of truth, also kek.

cooking mdma. sounds like a waste. you'd probably kill the first person you offer your first pill to and if you managed to not go to prison for life for that or the chem lab you get nailed with because you failed to follow more procedures than a chemical cooking procedure...you'd do worse, cause a fire/explosion or permanently damage handfuls of people who take your failed attempt.

why not just get a job and be a productive member of society instead of a piece of shit?

it's a shame suicide prevention saves people like you.

There are labs where you can send substances and they send back the tested results. No need to start munching on the product!

poorly

so you missed the 2nd half where i said you'd probably fuck it up and burn shit down...k thanks for proving you can't read even a post on Sup Forums let alone directions on how to alter chemicals to form a new substance. point proven i guess. enjoy the full body burns kiddo.

So what if I avoid it. What then?

even with 50/50 odds you have a better chance of graduating college with a usable degree and getting a job that pays your way through life easily. but you choose the more dangerous path? risking life in prison or deaths just to sell a shitty drug that only fucking fags take before they discover meth when they're buttfucking eachother?

i mean i guess i have nothing else dude...you wanna aim low i guess that's the best you can do. enjoy all the shit tier stress of living that fail life and all the consequences you'll find along the way that actually change you as a person.

just a shame you're too afraid to actually try at life with something that is actually meaningful. if you're going to go all out why not just start shooting random people? at least someone will listen to you then when you get caught.

you gonna blow your self up

ITT: People who don't understand the meaning of the word 'hypothetical'.

Also: I've just come back from hospital after a fellow chan user (mostly a robot) overdosed and I had to work him doing chest compressions for 5 minutes before emergency services arrived.

I have the most fucked up emotions right now and need to talk. If anyone's up for it.

overdosed on what?
is he die?
was he fat?

Heroin
I basically kept him alive until paramedics could give him a shot of naloxone (Narcan).
No he was a pretty regular guy, went to gym and frequents /fit/.

How do you combine going to the gym with heroin addiction?

He's not an addict, just uses about once a month. Hence no tolerance and the fact he had drunk WAY more than he had told me. Also the fact he did 2 bags of crack with it.
>Stupidity.
So many things went through my mind in those terrifying five minutes of my life.

you are all fucking retards and you will end up homeless giving ass for a shot of heroin have fun you fags

I wouldn't call myself exactly 100% for drugs but I would consider LSD, Marijuana, Shrooms, MDMA (If pure) relatively safe.

Crack or heroin, cocaine or other bullshit is so far out of that zone, I just can't comprehend how people fall for those things. I always do research before doing something

kek'd

Ok bye then :^)

Do what you're gonna d

don't forget to shave your head bald and smoke lots of cigarettes for the lung cancer sympathy & get out of jail free card

Ahhh I used to be just like you, before The Bad Thing happened.

Not OP but man... the time you have on your hands to argue on Sup Forums is amusing.

Poorly.

Learn chemistry first, and try to get lab experience before trying anything at home.

How do we know you're not OP?