Can someone who isn't too cucked or Sup Forumstarded answer

Can someone who isn't too cucked or Sup Forumstarded answer ....

Why are leftists and feminists so in love with Islam?

I mean they actually think Sharia Law is good. Want it in more places. And defend every aspect of it

Is this some like joke. OR are leftists the most hypothetical people around?

man, they don't give a fuck

literally everything they do is just to spite their white fathers

Idiots that do 0 research and have the minds of guppys. They refuse to follow the money. Locked inside their own echo chamber

It is I believe an undiagnosed form of psychosis

Also maby this

How about you go out and meet some actual muslims? And some actual lefties an feminists while you're at it.

Honestly this wave of dip-shits seems like a giant Sup Forums troll that got way out of hand.

They're just that petty they'll endorse something they know their " enemies " ( white people ) hate.

>hypothetical

I assure you user, they are very real

>I mean they actually think Sharia Law is good. Want it in more places. And defend every aspect of it

Source?

>Sharia Law

" OR are leftists the most hypothetical people around?"
If you are going to try to be condescending. Please read what you write before you hit post lest you just sound like an idiot.

>Why are leftists and feminists so in love with Islam?
Self-hatred and general degeneracy

I think they just push the tolerance stuff too much. They essentially think everyone is a good person and there are no differences between cultures and creeds. They are very wrong since islam is not the same as western ideals. The dont mix. Hey never read a quran pr did any research into what islam actually is. They also ignore obvious facts and recent history.

It's because they think being tolerant towards everyone or anything is a good thing.

White Power!

>They essentially think everyone is a good person and there are no differences between cultures and creeds.

Well no, they think straight white males were born evil.

egg/

>Citation needed

They don't love it.
That's why they're not Islamic.

Twisted sense of rebellion against civilization.
Femenine bad boyy attraction syndrome with "I can change it" delirium at cultural level instead of individual.
The fact is that nature was wise: as women are unable to confront danger, stress of knowing how powerless they are would have been detrimental, so they are esentially stupid and unaware of things at big scale and are horribly bad measuring dangers.

It's mainly a knee jerk reaction to the supposed hatred of them raising since 9/11. Many can't tell the difference between criticism and plain hatred they defend them any chance they get. The Muslims don't help either as they don't seem to tell criticism from racism.

because all religions are the same not just the one that is part of the 2 minute hate at the time

I'm a leftist, and I think Islam is cancer. Not all leftists are SJW's. But the retarded ones like it because Muslims are brown

Who's pic?

you need Sharia you fucking degenerate westerners

to the extreme right anyone who doesnt do the I hate all muslims thing is probably "in love with islam". I know thats almost unavoidable in the modern US, after all you grew up in a country that went collectively insane after the wtc attack. but have a look at the captured ISIL/ISIS strategy documents. their stated aim is to create as much hatred toward muslims in the population of the western world as possible, in order detach muslims living in the west from their countries and bring them closer to the caliphate, to make their position intolerable and untenable simply because of the way theyre regarded and treated by the average person in the west. thats what theyre trying to do with attacks like Nice, thats their sole motivation for those actions. so I guess its your choice, you can either let them pull your strings and do what they want, or not.

>Why are leftists and feminists so in love with Islam?
Leftist here. All the religions are stupid. But I'm going to push back against the would-be Nazis who want to commit another genocide.

Hopefully you're still pushing back in twenty years when Muslims become a majority.

>when Muslims become a majority
the delusion is real

>2017
>still believing "left" and "right" are meaningful terms

they are mentally retarded

Please inform me - what evidence is there that any such genocide is likely to happen? Try thinking for once. I mean, just have a go. You might like it.

Not living in Europe? Also if you look at predicted demographics there is a good chance America will have a Muslim majority down the line

he's probably american, its how they think

Hispanics will become the majority long before Muslims

How do people end up with such a ridiculous worldview? 'Leftists' don't love Sharia Law.

The way I see it, with sharia law, that picture you posted would be unlawful.

That, if nothing else, would be a reason to oppose it.

I'm a liberal and I cannot understand why so many on the left are so accepting of Muslim culture. Oppressing and abusing women is an inherent part of Muslim culture that even most Muslim immigrants in the US support(specifically being forced to wear head coverings and honor killings). Most Muslims around the world also support killing non-Muslims who refuse to convert, which is obviously barbaric and medieval.
I think these liberals got to where they are through forced cultural relativism. "No culture is superior to another." But many cultures are objectively inferior. Equality is clearly better. NOT beheading "infidels" is clearly better. NOT blowing up innocent people in crowded markets is clearly better. NOT forcing women to be second-class citizens is clearly better. NOT killing women and girls because they were raped is clearly better.

hi, leftist here

we dont like Sharia Law at all. lol. get your head out of Brietbart's ass

what you're talking about is the inherit conflict between "muh respect fer other cultures" and the fact that some of those other cultures are ass backwards.

The librul goal is simple: by getting muslims on Twitter instagram etc, they are exposed to western culture and their women fight for equal rights on their own. No intervention needed.

Of course, theres many many examples of that NOT working. But thats the idea

American born muslims are great, theyre basically the same as americans. One of my friends is Iranian and she likes football more than I do.

Anyway, believe this or not or call me a shill, w.e. Just wanted to give a real answer in this shithole of a thread

Implying all leftist think like that.then again its Sup Forums nobody gives a shit

nevermind, fucking SAUCE

Lurk more. You'll find plenty of people here ready to join that project.

I don't know a single leftist or feminist that loves sharia law. And I know a lot I live in San Francisco. I've found though without mentioning islam people on the right like many of their conservative aspects.

OP is a privileged, racist, xenophobe, misogynist.

ROFL j/k

The left is obsessed with death and destruction. They're too stupid to realize the "religion of peace" is the barbaric philosophy that will kill them.

Dumb asses want us to fall to Islam like Europe has. That won't happen here, we have the 2nd amendment.

This isnt exactly true, im left and feel that the religion of islam should have the right to exist...BUT i am against them enforcing that religion on anybody else or using their religion as a form of binding law of a state and creating a theocratic government, if a muslim person wants to practice parts of sharia law that doesnt break the laws of the land in non sharia states then so be it (such as them not eating pork or drinking alcohol is fine but genital mutilation, death for blasphomy and such they can fuck off) but at the same time i expect the same from every other religion. That and not forcing it down people who dont believe in the religion of choices neck

Natural rebellion against the authority, or in this case, white people. You're thinking about it far too logically, it's just a bunch of kids siding with the perceived bad guy who they think they can change while attempting to spite their fathers.

>Sharia law
Midwestern Grandpa, pls go.

Like Muslims, Feminists/Leftists despise the West and want it destroyed. It's a temporary marriage of convenience.

Good point Sup Forumsro

Pretty advanced agenda pushing here

Get a life you fucking faggot

m'Sup Forumslack

Yourr following a c uckolded ideology forcing you to believe lies about islam kiddo

so much of this

Religious extremism doesn't exist in a vacuum, if you expose young people to other ideas, there's an extremely low chance they'll be radical. Are they going to choose booze, tits, bacon, and the internet, or are they going to choose sexual repression and fairy tales?

The way you ask the question indicates you are not interested in a balanced answer.

Your embedded notion that the respect Americans and Visitors of Islamic faith is linked to "loving Sharia Law" is erroneous, even stupid.

Muslims in America do not live under Sharia Law, they live under American Laws, and they are quite happy with that situation. They are not organizing to change the situation either.

As a Liberal, I also respect the rights of those who are stupid, like yourself, and permit you to be corrected by the Laws of Nature, since there is no law against being Muslim, Christian, Stupid, or a Stupid Athiest or Christian, or whateverthefuck you are.

Enjoy your Chocolate, and Good Day Sir !!

/thread pretty much

I think because most people who practice Islam are brown people all they see is their minority status.
Because of this, they interpret criticism of the doctrines of Islam as an attack on the people who practice it.

bcs they are fucked in head with their le freeduhm for all meme

>Oppressing and abusing women is an inherent part of Muslim culture
It was once the same for Christian culture. And Muslim culture has in recent decades suffered under various fundamentalist leaders who were significantly empowered by U.S. foreign policy. Look at pictures of Iranians from the early 1970s.

So I'd rather be friendly and wait for them to return to a lifestyle compatible with modernity than gear up for a new crusade.

OK, the genocidal fantasies of Sup Forums users =/= evidence that it's likely to happen. I'm assuming you don't have an actual answer?

>the deomgraphics tho
>but in Europe there are lots of towelhead
>ISIS will be evrywere right guys?

>It was once the same for Christian culture
Yes, and it is no longer. Being accepting of barbaric Muslim culture now will do nothing to change their culture in the future.

and im just sitting and watching as world burns :^)

I really can't figure out how anyone can call themselves redpilled and be as fearful of Islam as much as we see

If you're truly woke you know whos behind most of this

Islamic women in 70s

Kylie Page

Problem comes when said retards shitpost their agendas so hard normal people fall for it and start electing extremist officials and politicians, who then have the power to kickstart the process of yet another armed conflict based on race and/or culture

>Being accepting of barbaric Muslim culture now
But I'm not. Those fucking savages honor killing their daughters and sisters should hang. I'm accepting of the moderates, who do exist, but you see them less on the news because they haven't strapped themselves with explosives.

to democrats and I will quote

"Muslim is the new black"

Bring them IN introduce them to the Democrats votes for welfare/ handouts slave plantation and boom instant VOTER BASE

and then usa happened, thanks faggots

you´re asking too much

i think he meant hypocritical

Everywhere on earth is greatly influenced by US foreign policy, yet tolerance for theocracy is more commonly a Muslim thing.

Also, do you think the Quran's status as the eternal, perfect word of God, to be applied for all time, makes Islam a bigger hurdle to women's rights etc? The Quran is pretty clear about the second-class status of women (and non-Muslims).

The moderates are quiet. They don't stand up to the radicals because they're cowards.

Because Muslims are primarily brown. Liberals love to suck minority cock. Even at the expense of rejecting women's rights.

It's hilarious because if Islam ever became the dominant religion of hte world, which it will eventually, liberals are going to be the first ones on the chopping block, while Christian conservatives will be gifted a chance at conversion and rewarded with a complimentary sex slave.

It's so funny how scared people are of Islam. I hate to break it to you, but chances are you will never be blown up by a Muslim terrorist, nor will you ever set foot in a Sharia law court.

Obesity is a far greater threat than terrorism. There's a million things that are a greater threat, stop being such over dramatic pussies.

Again, evidence that that's likely to happen? I know you desperately want this to be true so you can feel like you're a freedom fighter resisting oppression, but let's stick to the facts.

Everything you just said is completely wrong.

All my friends are pretty liberal, and allowing anyone to actually enact sharia law is more abhorrent to them than letting the Christian fundies regain control.

The love of immigrants and refugees is more about kindness to those in need, and a de-escalation in the Middle East. They'll come in here, most of them will work hard, and they'll lose their religion just like everyone else.

I'm a leftist. I don't like Islam one bit.

But I'm not against people that just happen to be muslim. I'll judge them on an individual basis. I've met muslim people that were cool, and I've met christians that were cool.

Both religions are equally retarded, but the majority of people in both religions don't actually believe most of it. It's just part of their culture. The extremists in those religions get all the press.

You don't judge all christians by "god hates fags" people, and you shouldn't' judge all muslims by ISIS.

>The Quran is pretty clear about the second-class status of women (and non-Muslims).
Do you think there is a material difference in this regard between the Quaran, Torah, and Bible?

The key is to stop paying attention to the really repugnant parts, which you will find in ALL of these.

>I mean they actually think Sharia Law is good. Want it in more places. And defend every aspect of it
Source.

>koln
>disco or some shit in france
>paris
>belgium
>germany again
yep, there is literally 0 chances for being blown up by muslim :DDDDDDDDDD

>it was once for Christianity

That was literally centuries ago. Muslims haven't changed since the crusades. The only difference is that they have cell phones and suicide bombs now. Wake up, you shill.

>being this naive

No liberals think sharia law is good.

We hate authoritarianism.

You're watching too much fox news and it's making you retarded.

Liberal hollywood boycotted an entire hotel in LA because it was owned by a guy that supported Sharia law.

Your wayyyy off the mark pleb.

A 1/5th of the world's population are muslim. Just like Christianity and Judaism there's different sects and levels, cults, preachers and translations of the quoran.
South-east asian muslims aren't fundamentalist at all. African muslims (like african christians) tend to be populist and hardline. Some sects of middle-eastern muslims are super-fundamentalist, some are progressive. There are groups in fundamentalist countries pushing for religious freedom and tolerance and there are preachers in moderate countries pushing for more religions observance.
I don't think you know much about 'most muslims' - last year's Hajj included >7million muslims joining together to condemn the barbarism that ISIS are carrying out in the name of Islam. It was reported as the largest religious condemnation in history. You're trying to tar a billion and a half people with the same brush and it's screwing your worldview all to hell.

Think about Christianity - you probably know it better. Works of peace and war have been justified by the bible. Mass murders, bombing abortion clinics, race hatred, the KKK, fucking Westboro baptists church, Copernicus's heresy etc. All that shit. At the same time there are religious reformers, scientists, charities, doctors without borders, all sorts of great and good things. All of them pointing at the bible, or up at god and saying "I get my authority from there".

Underneath it all it's just people, man.

Don't love islam.

Just think that putting systems in place to ensure Sharia Law can never become a thing (y'know, checks and balances) is a far better solution than just blaming and alienating an entire religion, of which many practitioners are good people.

Founders thought so too.

Its a minority "culture" and how dare the white man look down on minorities

The only reason they do this is because it pisses "daddy" off. When I say daddy I mean traditional western ideals. They have no intent for creating a so called "utopian" society. They just like sabotaging everything that is already in place.

This whole election was "Mommy vs Daddy" anyway. Hillary promised "no more hate, only love, im with her" and accepting everyone, the mommy side. Trump is the Daddy, he is going to uphold the law and the principles this nation was founded on. Lefties do everything they can to piss daddy off, its that simple sadly.

I think the moderate Muslim members of the U.S. armed forces, for example, might disagree with you.

Yes, but literalism is especially prevalent in Islam.

Saudi Arabia IS A HUGE FUNDER OF DEMCRATS they pay them and this is what they want, so this is what they get

>Muslims haven't changed since the crusades
There were many, many reports of Crusaders pillaging, raping and eating the local population in the Holy Land.

This. Way more likely to be shot by a police officer, even if you're white.

There's a significant difference. Muslims believe that the Quran is the exact word of God (down to punctuation and word placement). Christians and Jews are under no such delusion. What's written in the Quran is non-negotiable.

Not sure about US but here in Europe:

Leftists hate capitalism and want to get rid of it. They are usually educated and/or brainwashed, different styles, but the same results.

- some are genuinely stupid and repeat the mantra about historical guilt of the white men. So they support islam to make up for crusades.

- some really really hate capitalism, but they know it's the only at least semi-fair way to distribute the resources in a free society. But a dictatorship is wrong too... unless it's a theocracy and the people actually want to bow down to absolute power. and only religion that has enough such fanatics is islam

- some actually believe that we're bad for the planet. so they need a violent enough ideology to both destroy most of scientific background and to start the war that'd destroy the civilised world, leaving too few survivors to restore it - then the mean length of human life would diminish and with fewer, shorter living humans the planet would start to recover. and only ideology violent enough and having enough supporters is islam

- some of them actually are masochistic cucks who want to get dominated

- some are genuinely nice and want to help the disadvantaged; and since they have not enough experience to distinguish who is disadvantaged more, they help the loudest ones.

- oh, and some are depressed and just want to watch the world burn.

>desperately want this to be true so you can feel like you're a freedom fighter resisting oppression
No I don't, no reasonable person would want that just to play the good guys. If you want evidence just look at the fact that Steve Bannon is Trumps advisor.

No, the key is no religions.