I WUZ KING

>I WUZ KING

what did he literally unironically mean by this?

most american egyptians are copts, who the arabs did not intermarry with, they are the direct descendents of the ancient egyptians, he wuz kangs.

but user, he isn't black

>Egyptian
>Not black

Fucking lying ass nigga baka

He literally played a Pharaoh in Night at the Museum

>Any race
>Not black

He can be my king anyday

>1/8th Greek

PLATO'D

>implying nordicists don't go around spreading the same shit on the opposide side.

rare rami

>Original Scandinavian civilization of Congo

Don't think so bud

>bringing up shit he didnt mention to slid the discussion

fuck off reddit

Dumb frogposter

He is handsome with a little chub

Do women find rami attractive? I can't tell. Hes got that strong jaw but those bug eyes tho

ami ami rami rami

Did I miss something ?

What the purpose of this thread ?

It's now a Rami appreciation thread

"Spreading the same shit" isn't required when genocide is in vogue.

More genocide, less memery and propaganda.

but his eyes are green/grey though, women love them 'exotic' colors.

looks grey, probably has some nordic memes in him since it's where those memes comes from

y-yes.

Looks like an UnJUSTed Fraser

THIS

damn, what body fat do u think he is now?
maybe there is still some hope for me

someone post that pic of him being embarrassed near Christian Slater on set

?

Yes, thanks. That is cute af

Rami a cute

will he look 18 for the rest of his life?

>He's 35
Jeez, he looks younger.

I guess The Pacific was a while ago now

I'm not a woman but I'd totally fuck him.
His surname Malek (مالك) means 'king' in Arabic.

is there a technical term for this kind of framing? i just think it's neat

hopefully

It's called shit.

Honestly, it'd be cool if they used it sparingly, but they use it for almost every fucking shot.

what the hell is happening there?

>despite ruling the entire world the blacks were defeated by primitive Neanderthals

Neanderthals are OP as fuck if you ask me.

>they are the direct descendents of the ancient egyptians

then he wouldn't be 1/8 greek you retard

The lighting and framing really reminds me a lot of Soderbergh.

Shits kinda comfy, not sure how to explain it.

>10 years older than me
>Looks 20 years younger than me

just release me sweet death

Why do they bully him?

This is a good point honestly. You'll see nordicists go around Sup Forums claiming racial superiority but then when you point out that when the meds were conquering the world and erecting huge beautiful buildings the nordics were living huts they chimp out and claim the romans and ancient greeks as nordics. Pretty laughable that they then go on and make fun of the we wuz kangz meme when they literally do the same thing.

family fun

>greek genes
>blue eyes

nice try, Hasan

I hope we get some incestual action with him and his sister

his eyes are green tho

I have actually seen someone claim that Vikings sailed around the Cape of Good Hope and built Great Zimbabwe

pls tell me he's gay, he's face and body is literally begging for cock

Nah there's another...

Still, greeks are pretty much arabs on the end of europe, non-of them has light-colored eyes

Dont trust those websites

>that interview where that actor talks about how Tyrell wants to fuck Elliot more than his wife
pls no
he's too pure

Holy fucking jaws.

I'm Greek and I have golden-brown hair with green eyes.

>mad at greeks

he looks like a mulatto mutt to me, not even a little bit arab or greek.

>Show runner is Egyptian
>main character is Egyptian
What's the end game?

There are some light featured greeks, but thats cos they mixed with Bulgarians and Serbs during yhe Ottoman times, so they inherited their slav genes,
Otherwise, greeks looks like arabs.from what ive seen

fsociety becomes the terrorist group osiris

he looks 100% white imo, if ive seen him in my city, i woudnt know that he has no european dna tb h

top kek

I mean that Eastern Europe part is accurate, at least.

IT'S A PRANK

he has too much of a tan overlay to him.
he looks like someone who has a white dad and mixed mom.

kys my man

A lot of light-skinned Egyptians (and North Africans in general) basically look European.

Where the hell do you live? He doesn't look mulatto (though he could be one) but he also doesn't look white.

did they force him to get a real drug habit for the role?
his eyes have like 5 layers of bags now.

I don't think he eats much when he's shooting Mr.Robot since Elliot's on morphine and shit

does he dye his hair light brown for the show because i've seen him with black hair

All those mad shitskins ITT

Shut up ya fucking snow nigger

But greeks waz kangs until rome conquered them

>s-snownigger
>i sure thought him

TOP FUCKING KEK, BROWNIE

actual greeks =/= modern greeks, their "country" nowadays is literarally a bunch of islands crowded with brown arabo-t*rkshit rapebabbies that keep infesting and stealing European money

I have no idea why the German cucks still keep them in Europe

wow that totally makes me think

I used to laugh at kangz shit but no more

If Germany wants its 4th Reich so badly, then it can have the bad parts as well as the good.

I still laugh at the meme just like I laugh at deluded nordicist Sup Forumslacks

The reason Greece is nowhere near to what it used to be is because it's arid and has shitty rocky hills

This never happened and Sup Forums knows that the Aryan race were just a bunch of looting and raping Vikings. You just made shit up to make your boogieman look bad.

Actually it does happen. Hitler and his propaganda crew claimed Romans and Ancient Greeks were literally Aryans in lack of any historic achievements that should accompany the "master race" and since Sup Forums is home to literal nazis of course they adhere to those """theories""".

>since Sup Forums is home to literal nazis

and Sup Forums is filled with newshits who cant understand shitposting/trolling/postirony

Like you said, the man has a fantastic jaw.

If you think all nazi posters on Sup Forums are ironic, shitposting or trolling then you're kidding yourself.

Are people just so dumb that they don't understand that not everyone native to Africa is black? I mean shit, we only have millions of heiroglyphics that show them looking more arab than black.

>tfw he'll never mr your robot

They want to build a new pyramid but they need more workers. The show is a front to fund its construction.

I bet you think that there are no Stormfags who migrated to Sup Forums either

If you think basing your entire opinion of one of the busiest boards on stormcucks isn't retarded...

If I saw him, I wouldn't say he's 100% white, but I'd probably think one of his parents is.

He looks white outside of his skin tone.

A lot of people genuinely believe ancient Egyptians were black and they are often depicted as such because people will throw a fit if they aren't.

I'm not sure why it's so hard to just get real Egyptians for these things. They managed to do it for Night at the Museum but any documentary about Egypt is lacking, as if they couldn't get some random cab driver to do pose like one.

>I bet you think that there are no Stormfags who migrated to Sup Forums either

And that negates what I said how?

And what ratio is it? Shitposters vs non-ironic nazis? Do you have any idea?

>Hitler and his propaganda crew claimed Romans and Ancient Greeks were literally Aryans in lack of any historic achievements that should accompany the "master race"

They'd basically have to, because history says the Aryans were an entirely different people, who weren't really white.

>what is makeup
People generally don't want to look like that in real life, and it's probably makeup to enhance it more while he's on screen.

>i sure thought him
what did he mean by this?

He really doesn't.
Every time I see Elliot and his 100% white family together i can't help but think adoption must be a plot point somewhere.

>A lot of people genuinely believe ancient Egyptians were black and they are often depicted as such because people will throw a fit if they aren't.

Literally all these people have to do is google the word Egyptian and click the wikipedia link to look at pictures and realize "oh, these dudes aren't black, they're mostly just arabs". Aside from the Nubians who WERE in fact black.

Actually what bothers me more is when Cleopatra is depicted as black. She wasn't even Egyptian, she was Roman.

It negates what you say because Stormfront has no illusions of irony like Sup Forums has, nor has it any history of it, it's a site made by nazis for nazis to discuss things such as white supremacy. First you claim that no Sup Forumslacks ever claim that the aryan race were romans and ancient greeks, then you say that only ever say it ironically, to troll or to shitpost, and then you say that the ratio is ambigious? You constantly go back on what you've said.

As for the ratio it's literally irrelevant since I never claimed a big number of Sup Forumslacks actually believe this, just that SOME Sup Forumslacks do and that makes me laugh.