Every morning I laugh at the liberals before I make my coffee and drive to work

Every morning I laugh at the liberals before I make my coffee and drive to work

I think that added maybe 25 years to my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/01/trumps-94-million-missing-workers-claim-is-misleading.html
cnbc.com/2016/11/04/us-unemployment-rate-is-near-5-percent-but-a-more-realistic-rate-is-higher.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i usually grab a cup of coffee and check Sup Forums for threads like this and laugh at the idiots that come to Sup Forums and take politics seriously.

probably added 35 years to my life.

Maybe but you don't get as much amusement as I do with the perpetual liberal meltdown. They hate Trump and I love making America Great Again

This is the reason that I laugh. At all of them

I usually take a big Trump in the toilet in order to clean out my colon. Then I wipe the Trump that still sticks to my ass with paper. After that I flush the remains into the sewer where it becomes someone else's problem.

Every morning I check the news gleefully for the details of the clown's antics. He clearly doesn't know what he's doing and the chaos will overwhelm him. Watching him fade into trivial obscurity under the weight of his own incompetence will add one thousand human years to my lifespan.

Dog takes a Trump on a Trump.
But then that is kinda redundant.

i find it sad that people like yourself are fine with flushing the country down the toilet so long as liberals are annoyed in the process.

Keep up the good work.

Trump is like the effects of poor diet or maybe too many fucked up drugs in America.

can and will do

youre welcome btw

It's ok, once Trump epically fails, and takes down the rest of the GOP with it, then America will finally become the Liberal paradise we all know it can be. I am now immortal.

You dont understand some people just want to watch the world burn.

Why are there so many libcuck liberal faggs on Sup Forums?

Be careful! After DT does away with the EPA that water for your coffee is going to DEDUCT 25 years from your life

Every day I wake up, check Sup Forums and there's something else Trump said sending marxist scum into hysterics, even though they have yet to recover from being extremely mad the day before. kek.

Because Sup Forums is mostly left and mostly the sort of hypersensitive, uneducated campus activists who call everything they don't like "alt facts" or "fake news"

Libtard cuck sjw libcuck moralfag snowflake faggot cuck!

Why are you not posting on Sup Forums where the shit belongs. Why are you stinking up Sup Forums with your shit posts. Only Jesus knows your secrets.

>source
>my ass

lol

we /pol now

The Art of Presidency

By Tsun Maga

It's not even the only ridiculous lie he told last night. I know you're going flip your DT inauguration coin and call me a libtard or a snowflake, but this is real news.

cnbc.com/2017/03/01/trumps-94-million-missing-workers-claim-is-misleading.html

Got any thing new to say? Please be creative and use your own brain to come up with something that has not been said 20,000 times in the last fucking week.

kek this shit is monumentally hilarious. thank you OP. These stupid ass libshits don't know which way is "Up" at this point.

Go to your safe space. LOLOLOLOLO

>cnbc
>real news

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>cnbc

May as well have cited CNN! LMAO

94 million people out of work would be around 40% unemployment you retard. You can be a fan of Trump and still acknowledge the fucker plays fast and loose with his "facts."

why are you not at home in your mommies basement,Sup Forums?
Did you all get tired of sucking each others dick?

So you are going to dump obamas misdeeds on trump ? K.

I much rather to fuck a female. Who knows might hook up with your mom or sister.

They don't know what the fuck is going on. You can tell them blue is red and they'll believe it, and die defending it

Look at all the Russians in this thread

Good. We want all the facts strait from the most lieing piece of shit ever, Trump!

What are you talking about? I'm not blaming anyone. Just clarifying.

If the unemployment rate were 40% it would be a well known fucking national crisis. Trump is including people not seeking work such as students, people on disability, and retirees.

Yeah. Trump 007. Do you know how retarded that sounds?

the idea of all these hypersensitive liberal college kids creating safe spaces isn't real, it's a made up thing. I graduated last year and saw zero safe spaces. Sometimes a vocal minority does do violent protest or make crazy safe space rule, but it's not representative of the left. sjws are a vocal minority, I hate when you dummies give them the credit of saying that the rest of the left agrees with them

>I think that added maybe 25 years to my life.
Good, because when Pruitt finishes with the EPA, that's how many years the smog and poisoned water will take off.

What's more, someone probably just gave him the "94 million" number in the white house hallway and he was like... Sounds good!

To everyone in this thread.

Welcome to my dead mom. You gotta dig her up first you pervert.
Hope you like stinking dripping and decaying flesh to jizz into. Oh, of course you do, you love Trump.

You're truly a stupid fuck

>To all snowflakes in this thread.

FTFY :^)

40% is around 123.2. I agree that the number is quite ridiculous. But you must admit that we indeed have a huge job problem in usa. And the people you mentioned (students, people on disability) they need to earn there own living as well. Sooner or later.

Get off it and go eat your Ylyl or Traps bread.

You sure are one in a kind.

I want you to sniff this junky's used up, diseases infested pussy. Now imagine doing that every single day of your life. You now know what it is like to be Bill Clinton.

Eat my dead mom's pussy perv.
On the other hand, have some dick with your master.

I love these, they are in the great tradition of pic related.

You really are pathetic you know that right?

P.S: He is your president too get over it and stop crying.

Yea that's kind of the idea of being a student or receiving disability. For most to enter the workforce once they are better or finished.

All in all unemployment isn't too bad, of course it could be better. The big problem is wages being stagnant for the past few decades.

Every day I wake up glad that we don't have a corrupt billionaire who doesn't care about the working class in the White House, so glad Trump kicked Clinton's ass and did so without any outside funding too!

American 1-0 Establishment

Get over it and grow up. Wait till you lose all your SS that you paid into all your life and are bankrupt from a broken leg.

God damn are all liberals this retarded?

Obama go the same shit for his entire presidency, not sure why you take it personally when it's the same shit different day.

It's pretty pathetic to ride anyone's dick like that.

He belongs to Putin, your other hero.

You worship the biggest crybaby you know that right? So scared of brown people he wants to make America a safety bubble. Your beta king who gives in to terrorism. He will only cause more attacks cause they know he's weak and scared. Open season on the US thanks to Bitch Trump.

The unemployment is a huge problem. Most call it crisis. Too belittle the issue is no way too go.

cnbc.com/2016/11/04/us-unemployment-rate-is-near-5-percent-but-a-more-realistic-rate-is-higher.html

Worth it for all the Liberal tears.

No need to worry. I am not some poor scum like you.

Why the fuck are not on Sup Forums?

what is the sauce on OP's picture? I see lots of threads about this dude but can't figure out who he is. If he a new meme or something?

you belong to putin

I do not even care all too much for trump. I get off from retards like you who cannot even give him a fair chance. Go too the streets and shout that they cannot accept reality.

I love it.

I love all of it

007 is that you?

Ivan? Wondering where you were.
So why are you guys still being paid to post?
Is Putin that sure of Trump or you just some holdover.
P.S What is the going rate per post you get?

Only americucks would laugh after shooting themselves in the foot

Sup Forums exists for a fucking reason you idiot.
It's everyday the same here, liberals go against republicans, just throwing around insults and not backing up any of their claims with evidence(and if they have its unreliable as fuck), and that just because of Trump.
Most of the posts are bait but people still lose their shit.

Oh right. So upholding the law is a bad thing. Right. Ok i forgot. My bad. Look at Germany and France and tells us how open borders worked out for them.

You sound really mad. Maybe you need to crawl back to your safe-space like all you beta cucks like to do.

Too easy.

You are some low pond scum to bring up Trump's son.

To much truth for Trump cucks to handle.

I find it funny. That you commies accuse trump of being a potential commie. Shouldn't you be happy?

>I think that added maybe 25 years to my life

good because when they're done repelling the ACA, privatize Medicare and gut social security, that's gonna remove at least 35 years of your life

trump is a faggot

So then just why are you on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums and what reason does Sup Forums have?

They're all pieces of shit. Are you surprised?

You just somed his ass.

He made fun of the reporter, I think Trump is cool with it and maybe makes fun of his own son.
>Your comment probably added 80 years to my life

Your the one happy about it.
Russia is no longer commie you know? It has warped into what Trump wants the USA to become.

Just waiting or the 25 amendment to be invoked Gotta be any day now..

Look. Look how triggered those cucks are.

Mmm denial. A Trump worshipers best friend. "WAAAH WAAAH the big bad boogie Muslim is going to get me in my freedom of religion country." "Oh noes my neighbor who works harder than I do for far less money to take care of his kids makes me super insecure and is an attack on my self entitlement! better kick em out of the country so I feel better about myself" Fucking pussies.

A>xd

And enlighten us dear commie leader what action trump made that even remotely points towards that possibility? Other than your own mind.

shit didnt knew that about him, anyway Trump is using tax payers money for his kids to go into business trips 10 million in a month

Yea, me too. Then we can go from fresh shit to old stinking pile of shit. I guess, if given the choice I would rather scrap old shit off my shoes.

The liberals at the Orlando shooting probably didn't support Trump. Now they're dead from the hands of a muslim

Liberals are fucking scum, they're like the spitball I step around on a sidewalk

So you straight up deny everything that is going on in UK, Germany, Sweden and France. And i assume brexit never existed in your little bubble reality you live in. Face the fucking facts some of those people are really dangerous. And your sister, mother or girlfriend might be the next victim. You sure will not be laughing then.