How much would you pay for this?

How much would you pay for this?

200 $

$100-150? Idk my city has shitty head shops. The diffuser is cool, but whole thing isn't huge. Also you're going to hate trying to clean the diffuser.

$200 from a headshop, but if you're buying off someone else, don't pay that much. Unless you're underage.

You guys are shitty negotiators

10 bucks

about tree fiddy

I'll go $15

Dubs make it final. Sold.

looks like something id spend about 100 bucks on

And remember if someone else is trying to sell it to you, it probably doesn't hit very well.

I'd try to talk it 150 tops as I'm not terribly found of the color or design, but if your a Nord or Finn, then I'd say 250 usd is probably on the border of fair/good deal., assuming it is entirely made of glass.

OP here
I swapped the bowl out for the white one. You guys think the down stem is too big?

Alright I'll Kik you a PO box

bout tree fiddy

Looks cheep as fuck. Thin glass. $40 tops. Any more and you're being scammed.

But even if it is all glass, it's not a handmade piece of art, just a mass produced piece.

zero

looks too much like a veiny shaft

Nope the white and blue actually makes it more appealing aesthetically and I'm the guy who said he was too crazy about the appearance. That's not to say it isn't an attractive bong.

$50..
I can get a 2 foot bong with a shitload of perks for 150. That thing ain't worth more than 50.

$4.20

about tree fitty

OK, well then this being the case, lower my top price(s) by $70.00 - $75.00.

This picture always makes me cringe. Nice body but looks like she smells horrible, her pussy is probably overused because stoner chicks are usually slaves to many vices and bodily pleasures.

To top it all off, she has dreads and that bathroom looks filthy.

MY SIDEZ

$50
Honestly most headshops sell for way overpriced, you can find better on Amazon for cheaper

~200 usd is a good deal

I bought this as a cheap temporary replacement for the one I've currently been using. But I was unsure if I payed to much

Around $60 maybe

How much did you pay

Nice

you're a cringy lil' bitch, I guess.

Her "dreads" are minimal and of the suburban home-made variety and the chick is too young to have developed any kind of offensive smell that couldn't be washed off with a "a nice relaxing bath" while we smoke a bowl.

You sound like the type of kid who whines when his mom doesn't cut the crust off his sandwiches.

Yeah these chicks are also always full of STD's. Stay away from them if you meet one on festivals kids

I wouldnt.

That things is gayer than touching the tips.

You talk as if you've never been with one. That's a rediculous statement.

Second link was a mistake

Have you ever been to some kind of festival? Most chicks dressed like that fuck almost everybody, ofcourse they are full of STD's

$200 max, that thing is tight dude

You two should marry each and die in a tooth-brushing accident. You're both idiots, it's not impossible.

Seriously, how does dirty grout patches in the tiling and a couple dreads equal her being filthy and a smelly pussy? Granted she's most likely had much more sexual success than you but your ass pain has nothing to do with a woman's hygiene. Lol...wow. anyways, thanks for the laughs.

20 bux

$20 bucks, little man, put that shit, in my hand
Or you owe me owe me oh, my jungle love
Ohweeohweeoh
I think i wanna get to know ya, yeah what.

$0 since I don't combust my weed like a nigger.

So a fork shoved in to a block of wood, the top half of an iphone, a couple nails banged in to the wood like a retard building a bird house, and a modified shotgun shell.

Now that's a party.

$100 tops. those diffusers require too much lung strength to pass any smoke through them. I'm not saying it's a piece for manly manly men with giant lungs, I just prefer honeycomb percolators for smoother rips.

$20 that is an ugly fucking bong

Zero because weed is for niggers. It makes you lazy and docile. You like being low class? Check 2 check pleb? They use weed to keep u with no ambition in life. They use weed to fill theyre prisons. Weed is for the nigger class.

Meth, then?

Do you live in Colorado OP? Everyone has such a boner for the goddamn Broncos I feel like every other piece I see is orange and blue.

Now you're talking the white man's language, brother!

$0... I'm not a faggot stoner

I'm Korean, assclown. Mdma for days, enjoy death.

About three fiddy

Awwww shit, what's up Ra?