i'd love to lick those tits while i buried my cock in her sweet pussy

bump

My god the things I would do to that. Very nice

You got any moar?

Show her cunt

I'd be okay fucking a fat girl if I was cucking some other dude

Cuck away she is a good ride

i'd love her stretched infront of me

I'd love to bury my cock in her pussy and make her moan my name while you watched me pleasure her

Mmmmm so hott she hates condoms and loves other men pleasing her

>7.5-8 inch dick depending on if I'm really hard or not
>Thick
>High stamina
>Lot of props/toys
>Fucked one guy's wife, made his wife squirt for the first time in her life (I'm aware it's urine but it's an orgasm and a rush of fluid, who cares?)
>She ended up not wanting to fuck him at all anymore
>They got divorced because of it

Honestly, at this point the only way I'd fuck some guy's wife is if he was paying for the dates and buying me shit and only wanted pictures/videos in return.

I wasn't planning on using one I'd love to suck on those tits while she rode my cock

Yes sir fill her up I'll pay for your dates all you have to do is make her your slut Infront of me

and you're going to buy her some nice lingerie so she can be a good little slut for me and strip in front of me

Yes sir anything you say I love watching her used and be slutty

How stretched? I love getting another guy's woman into fisting/huge toys and completely ruining her cunt when I fuck her.

any older bulls want to do a Gilf?

however stretched you want

bull market

Well she's actually attractive unless most of these cucks women, I'd fuck the shit out of her and absolutely ruin her to the point she can't even feel your dick and tells you it'd be better if she you just jerked off while I fucked her instead.

i guess we'd have to get you around when she's wet since my cock would be useless

Sounds good, if she's down and you lived in Oregon, I'd be up for it.

If anyone wants to get cucked, msg me on kik

Indignati0n

wants a young bull any takers?

Brazilian gf

she is my 21 yo gf, we are couple since 2011 and I'm her unique boyfriend

wwyd?

>Wannabe cuck posts pictures of his girlfriend and doesn't get any responses so he deletes them out of shame
Look at this fucking beta, I really doubt that was his girlfriend, who the fuck would want to be with a pathetic loser like that?

Any kik bulls?

id knock the dust off of that pussy

Only if I'm actually texting the slut, with proof.

she would love that what want to see of her?

Name?

This fugly old skank disgusts me!

Wouldn't let my dog fuck!

>where are the bulls?
In your wife.

Bump

Id love to watch her sit on your face after i pump a load into her while she drains the last of it from my cock

You got kik man (different guy here)

abigantimos12 is me on kik

Anyone would want to try her?

Are you serious? That pussy looks like it's never had a dick in it before, does she even get off her phone when you're "fucking her" with your little dick?

My gf needs a bull too...

Pay for her trip and hotel room and maybe we'll take a video of her taking my big cock like the filthy slut she is. Or maybe she'll just call you so you can listen to her getting properly fucked for the first time in her life.

You cucks never post where you live. Makes for a pointless thread.

You really want me to fuck your girl in the ass while you sit in the corner and shine my shoes? Post your city and or state then.

My girl has the same type body. She has some nice lingerie. The top is see thru, with a super thin thong. What would you do to mine if I had her greet you at the door wearing it?

Is that the only pic you have of her puss?

Always wanted her to get DP

Got a better quality pussy shot?

Not bad, would put fingers inside and spread her hole and make her scream.
Any other pussy shots ? Spread legs etc?

also br here, wanna trade?

Moaaar!! Any vids getting fucked ??

Know any online chat to trade nudes and fap to each other wife?

Id bury my dick up in that pussy for weeks

I need your bags. lets.rabb.it/886j/7uGuAgm1aB

.rabb.it/
make an account and add thatdudebro

I became a cuck against my will at first, but I like it now. My gf graduated and got a great job making six figures. She was paying all the bills, and looks fucking incredible. She told me she wanted an open relationship. I can fuck other girls too. She makes me watch when she fucks other guys though, and threatened to leave me of I didn't eat her out afterwards once. After I did it though we had the best sex either of us have ever had, and it's been a regular thing since...

holy fuck that's hot. Pics of her?

sure, kik?

Nice

Mine started in a similar way