GORILLAZ

Hi Sup Forums, my name is Damon Albarn.

I watched my band mate physically bully Nardwuar and laughed about it, in fact I even joined in a bit myself! I got a real kick watching him intimidate and taunt a light hearted nice man who was set up to interview us.

I live live in the UK but my latest album isnt about the UK. I HAVE to address politics in the other part of the world.

I realize that women in Islamic countries are being opressed everyday, homosexuals thrown off roofs and a dictator is running North Korea. People in these countries are being treaten horribly.

But no, that's not important to me because lol who cares about them. What I need to talk about is Mr. DRUMPF, a big orange bully. He is literally worst than any of what I mentioned above.

So buy my new album, HUMANZ, which was made by the help of my very cool 17 year old daughter. Stand up to what's wrong! Take a stand!

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Gorillaz-the-apprentice-lyrics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you showed him op

>GORILLAZ Anonymous 04/25/17(Tue)13:15:07 No.72406250▶
> Hi Sup Forums, my name is Damon Albarn.
> I watched my band mate physically bully Nardwuar and laughed about it, in fact I even joined in a bit myself! I got a real kick watching him intimidate and taunt a light hearted nice man who was set up to interview us.
> I live live in the UK but my latest album isnt about the UK. I HAVE to address politics in the other part of the world.
> I realize that women in Islamic countries are being opressed everyday, homosexuals thrown off roofs and a dictator is running North Korea. People in these countries are being treaten horribly.
> But no, that's not important to me because lol who cares about them. What I need to talk about is Mr. DRUMPF, a big orange bully. He is literally worst than any of what I mentioned above.
> So buy my new album, HUMANZ, which was made by the help of my very cool 17 year old daughter. Stand up to what's wrong! Take a stand!
GORILLAZ Anonymous 04/25/17(Tue)13:15:07 No.72406250▶

Hi Sup Forums, my name is Damon Albarn.

I watched my band mate physically bully Nardwuar and laughed about it, in fact I even joined in a bit myself! I got a real kick watching him intimidate and taunt a light hearted nice man who was set up to interview us.

I live live in the UK but my latest album isnt about the UK. I HAVE to address politics in the other part of the world.

I realize that women in Islamic countries are being opressed everyday, homosexuals thrown off roofs and a dictator is running North Korea. People in these countries are being treaten horribly.

But no, that's not important to me because lol who cares about them. What I need to talk about is Mr. DRUMPF, a big orange bully. He is literally worst than any of what I mentioned above.

So buy my new album, HUMANZ, which was made by the help of my very cool 17 year old daughter. Stand up to what's wrong! Take a stand!

[Verse 3: Zebra Katz]
Yo, new black king, New York dream
Tell these motherfuckers everything I'm seeing
My world's darker than the young black dream
Of the first black prince of a new white king
I just wanna play, have it my way
Make a bunch of fucking rules, then tell 'em obey
They can't fuck with me, yeah, yeah, Ojay
First name, government? No, him, I slay
New black king, oh
New black king, yeah
New black king, oh
Uh, obey, obey, obey

>caring about nardwuar

Drumpf supporters are literal autists

>another ipad album
instantly killed all expectations of quality i had. maybe there will be a few good tracks outside of two of the singles, but i'm doubt it'll be good.

>one song i like, shes my collar
>suddenly le generic soulful voice lady ruins song

REEEEEE

jesus christ, are these real lyrics on the album

why do trumpfags get so triggered about anyone talking about politics?

this
>"Trump is bad"
>"waaah stop talking about Trump there are other issues in the world"

yeah and OP is really damon albarn

Damon doesn't even live in America, why the fuck is he making an album about DRUMPF?

Because it's trendy, really pathetic.

these lyrics are shit. some of the worst features by good rappers. at least when he was bitching about w. he was more subtle/vague even though it was obvious what he was talking about. also the drumpf stuff is pretty played out.

or because the president of the most powerful country in the world has a big influence on the rest of the world
idiot

He also doesn't live in an Arabic country but he should talk about them?

yeah but op's issue was talking about politics at all retard

I love Humanz now

and there's 3 anti-Trump tracks out of the 20 on this album. Get laid, Trump supporters

Uh, those are real lyrics m8

genius.com/Gorillaz-the-apprentice-lyrics

>I got a real kick watching him intimidate and taunt a light hearted nice man who was set up to interview us.

Nardwuar isn't a retard, you know. He's a successful, highly-skilled performer who's made a career out of making his interviewees squirm on camera.

You act like being mean to Nardwuar is like kicking a helpless puppy. It's more like being a dick to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

Of the 15 songs released, these are all anti-DRUMPF songs

Ascension
Let Me Out
Carnival
Hallelujah Money
The Apprentice
We Got the Power

He should have just released an EP called "DRUMPF DAYZ" to get out of his system then acftually proceed with a new Gorillaz album

>comparing Nardwuar, a happy-go-lucky light-hearted interviewer to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog whose main job is to....insult

are you literally retarded my man?

op had a good point about damon focusing on trump for like 5 tracks (iirc) when there are worse leaders in the world doing more damage currently. also not only didn't he say shit when obama was drone striking doctors without borders and letting the nsa spy on the world, he sucks his dick on let me out.

almost no popular musicians are good at incorporating politics into their music, and damon never was a talented lyricist.

>i care more about le orange reality tv man who says non-pc things than about the literally millions people opressed in countries under sharia law or dictaorship

wow damon

the nardwuar interview told you everything you need to know about that fucking loser

gorillaz has always been his way to try to get success in america, which he has, and now he's trying to stay hip by bandwagoning BLM/fuck DRUMPF

>you can only talk about stuff that I think that matters
there's more than one political issue in the world
the album as a whole isn't as political as you seem to think it is anyway

He's a Canadian icon you faggot. He deserves more respect than most of the shitty bands he interviews.

Also, fuck Trump.