Do you play any sports, or played any in HS Sup Forums?

Do you play any sports, or played any in HS Sup Forums?

Has it helped you with getting laid and being less of a social autist?

Yes and 100% yes. Just make sure it's a sport that's not for pussies. I would suggest wrestling if it's offered.

did you wrestle then?

Yeah, and played Rugby.

damn that's badass. Seasons didn't overlap? Must be tough training for both at the same time.

Also which of the two was the hardest, more physically demanding?

Sports suck because everyone roids in them these days

I primarily wrestled but wasn't doing either SUPER competitively. Wrestling was way harder, rugby was more fun. Wrestling was just crazy addicting.

Wrestling gets anyone in peak shape. A lot of cunts in the sport though depending on the state. New Jersey comes to mind.

If youre going to do a hs sport dont do wrestling. you get a lot of gay sex not real sex.

I played football in hs but had to stop because of bad knees. Sucks because I loved playing it.

Yeah, I was from Cali so competition was relatively weak where I was.

Currently freshman in college.
>played 4 years of Texas highschool football.
>varsity 3 and a half years.
>5A TAPPS division.
>well known city in Texas.
>well known private highschool in Texas.

AMA.

what position man?

Outside linebacker.
Returner.
Slot back.
And special teams.

>5A TAPPS
competition must've been intense
Texas takes their football very seriously even at hs level

>AMA.

what's the best recipe you have for chili?

Basketball and track. I wasn't great, but it's a good outlet and makes you get toned.

Did you get a lot of poon for being the school linebacker?

Well compared to public schools our competition was not at that high of a level, but it was definitely still competitive as you got towards state.

Basketball is pretty alpha, especially if you're white. Do you play pickup?

Not really. Tho I was a linebacker I was also not into girls at the time. I was more focused on myself than anything. Burn yes if you were a player you tended to have an edge on getting females.

i usually buy premade chili mix and then add some ground beef. I do not have a set recipe, but i do enjoy some chili and cornbread. shits cash yo.

I played Halo

I get laid 2-3 a week and make 180 grand (though to be fair I hate my job and with the hours that I work it's actually not that great of a salary - especially with my debt to income ratio).

Basketball, several martial arts (including boxing, wrestling, judo, karate, krav maga, savate, sambo, and a few more), volleyball, track, hockey, swimming, soccer, rugby, football, and tennis. Played or practiced them all at different times in my life, listed in order of favorite to least favorite.

It definitely helped me get fit and have confidence in social situations.

You guys watched Varsity Blues one too many times. Sure HS sports are fun and I made a lot of great memories playing but if you weren't getting laid in the first place joining a sports team is not gonna help you get laid. All the faggots that joined football and other sports "to get laid" and "for the chicks" all quit in the first week. Playsports to have some fun and get into shape that's about all you're gonna get out of it in the high school level. The QB of our HS team eventually played pro and even he wasn't getting laid in HS.

so basketball is your favorite? how tall?

6'2"

That's tall. Was your team any good?

Yeah, we won almost every game, went to state a good bit in highschool. Then I stopped playing for a bit due to life and picked it back up rather recently. Still played a good bit of street ball but now I'm back playing with a few people in my neighborhood regularly.

Can you dunk?
Do you play street ball in a big city? Those are always more competitive it seems

5A TAPPS player here again.

for getting chicks High school sports can aid you, but it is not a sure thing. It really depends on how you look and act. I am a slightly good looking individual with an ability to make others laugh and feel good. Football helped me stay in great shape, but it doesn't teach you how to talk to girls and such. It will drastically change your physic, but not make you a chick magnet. Those things our either naturally handed to one or gained over experience. The truth is sports wont make you a sex god, but they will help you slightly. Chicks dig sporty and fit men.

As for helping not be a social autistic it will again only help slightly. Your personality will change, but not in the same sense of social autistic reversal. You will learn hard-work, how much you truly want something, dealing with loss and overcoming, resilience, teamwork... etc. you will not learn how to talk to chicks and for being less social awkward, it will come with the individuals in a close proximity as you. You may be more confident, but not a natural social expert.

CONCISE
>will be in better shape to aid in attraction
>will be more confident
>will learn about yourself and how you truly are at heart
>will not solve the problems you have listed
>wont hurt you if you do try to pursue sports
>will slightly help you with the problems listed

Play in the largest city in my state. Yes, I can dunk, but I'm better at hook shots.

Interesting.
Btw was weightlifting part of your training in hs?

>outside linebacker
>returner

Why these 2 positions for the same person??

what's the etiquette for street games? is it ok to go shirtless when its hot or is that seen as unhygienic?

we did not have enough individuals to fill all positions. So it was not uncommon for people to play multiple positions. This is not a smart idea, but at the time we had to.

Depends on who you play with, most people are fine with it especially if its hot like it often is here.

Played HS football for one of top rank teams in the nation in 2008. Almost every year we send like 10 guys to D1.

Me? I was a pretty good player, but not top tier. So in my case it didn't help me get laid at all. I got attention from girls just because of my good looks, but I was soooo bad when it came to girls back in HS that I didn't get laid.

With all that said, very few guys on the team got laid a lot. Most guys had one girlfriend only and maybe like 5 or so guys screwed everything that moved.

Others on the team didn't get laid at all.

I dance. Used to Ballroom dance, nowadays almost exclusively lindyhop. It did not help me with girls in any way. I had to take breaks several times because I couldn't find a partner.
Now I have 3 and for 2 of them I was literally the last resort. Despite all this it's still fun as fuck.

yes weightlifting is an extremely large part of training. High school is the first place you will touch the weight.

in football you must be explosive. Weightlifting will give you the ability to do so.

so yes there will be lots of weight work.

Wrestling. State Placer in Ohio. Can't say it's helped me much, since I'm on here.

position?

No homo but guys who play football look great. Something about the sport gives players are very manly build

not any more, but yes in HS and did club teams in college.

Def helped w/ getting laid, especially cross country because it got me not-fat.
Def helped me be less of a social autist because sports are good in developing a nice group mentality i.e. normality i.e. not socially unaware. People are quick to call you on your shit on a team and if you never know what's wrong with how you're acting you'll never be able to fix it.

Didn't do sports in high school but I do Muay Thai now. Not doing sports in school was probably a mistake. Sports teach teamwork and give you a reason to take care of your body. I think they would help with social skills. Martial arts are good too. Dont really get the teamwork as much, but you do to some extent because you're always working with training partners. What you do get is self confidence and discipline, and a good way to release aggression and stay sane and a good workout.

its because all we did was run and lift weights constantly. And even though I am not a homo sexual, some of my teammates were hella sexy!

how long you been training? you compete?

You ever got shit from guys who were jelly?

One more thing, about getting laid. Focus on yourself and live your life with confidence, and the girls will come (as long as you're reasonably good looking).

If you're not good looking you need to develop a sense of humor.

jelly about what?

It's not hard to start a random conversation with a stranger. You have to try to succeed. If you fail the only thing that will happen is they say "no thanks I don't want to hang out sometime" and walk away. That's about it.

Take chances

being a jock in general

Playing grab ass with men, yeah, no thanks.

pic related was on my school team. total chad but nice guy too

First started in 2009. I have fought in some local gym tournaments, actually had one last weekend. Hope to make my amateur debut this year.

eh. if they were they were not outspoken about it.

fuck long time training then, how did last weekend fight go?
local tournaments seem dodgy to me, but i could be wrong

Team sports are good. At least you'll have something to talk to the other players about.

If you get laid, its probably just because the chick wants the status boost of fucking a football player or so she can say she fucked you before you were famous, if you get that far.
It may happen. Strongly suggest double-wrapping... chances are she's fucked at least few guys from the team just to hedge her bets.

Tournament was good, I only had one fight which I won. Got a purple bruise on my inside leg but other than that no injuries.

Yeah it was unsanctioned, so it has potential to be sketchy but a lot of the coaches from the different gyms around here know each other so they keep it under control.

>Got a purple bruise on my inside leg
thats still painful as hell fam, got you limping i bet.

unsanctioned tournaments are a magnet for dickheads sometimes, good thing you're moving away from that and into amateur

Played Safety in HS.
Ran track in HS too and we were five time state champs.

Thing was as good as we were in track, no one cared. We sent so many guys to D1 and the NFL for football that our track team got over looked.

Here's the funny part, we never won a state championship in Football.

I only wrestled for my good ass school for my senior year. Got me ripped and confident. The rest is self explanatory considering it was high school and that's all you need to get laid.

Yeah it hurts a little to walk but nothing serious. Do you train/compete?

You got in as a senior with no past experience?

I box and train bjj, never done muay thai. Compete in both

If you're good at something, go for it.
>be me in 8th grade
>PE crowd was a bunch of thugs and fuckups
>join athletics for off season (like PE, but harder with jocks)
>fucking track days start
>middle of winter, freezing our balls off and generally miserable
>this town was HUGE into sports, as most small towns tend to be.
>so the jock 'stars' are expected to excel
>running around the goddamn track
>my stride made it worse for me
>change things up, find my stride
>running is almost effortless
>start passing the fast fucks
>coaches take notice and start watching me
>fuck that
>autist out and stop running, acting like I'm dying
Didn't participate in sports after that.
Joined the Navy and was one of the fastest runners.
Should have stuck with the jock shit.

Basketball in high school.
No and no. It made me even more socially awkward. I only became less of an autist when I decided to stop caring so much about people thinking i'm an autist.

Cool. I've taken a couple BJJ classes, really fun. Would do more but but kinda have my hands full with MT.

My high school had a drama program that had productions very heavy into dance numbers.
We put on a production of "Streetcar Named Desire: The Musical"
It was shit except for the dancing. We were choreographed as fuck.

So are we all just ignoring that OP is clearly 15 years old thinking that he should join a sport in his high school because he's not getting laid?

Also played varsity soccer and club soccer all four years of high school. Got laid because I had girlfriends doubt being athletic is what was sealing the deal

People underestimate how tough soccer is. You must be pretty good if you were varsity

Is club really a lot more difficult than varsity or are they about the same?

Yes, wrestling. It gets you fit and girls like watching you in tight clothing so invite them to watch you possibly

You know I appreciate that I admitted to playing soccer and not getting called s faggot. But soccer is a sport where high school isn't shit club is where the good players play well. Stopped playing. Competitively after high school but my club was top 10 in the state and top 50 in the country. Still play pickup with my dad or some old friends when I'm around because I love the game

Sorry for going on a rant bros but I feel like soccer ain't understood in the states

It can be a bit of a distraction having a girl watching. Also sucks if you lose no?

Was there a lot of rivalry in club soccer? Also what position were you?

Posted this before I saw your response but yeah club and high school don't even compare. If you go to a d1 college for soccer it's because of your club not high school. It's pretty much because you can't choose who goes to your high school so you may have 5 great players and the rest are trash and everyone knows that so no one tries. Club on the other hand if you're on a good teams it means everyone else on that team is amazing and probably even better than you. So people actually work their ass off every second of the game

Yeah man if you qualified for state cup (top 16 teams in club) it would get brutal. You knew every player you were playing against and hated them cause they either beat you before or you played with them before and one of you hopped teams.

Center back baby

Some clubs are notorious for playing dirty in my state. Not racist but too many Hispanics play dirty

Haha yeah they play a different game. Jews were the worst. Well really just jake Cohen. Fuck that kid

what did jake do?