Ok, any Charlotte fans want some new OC while I'm shit faced? No new nude but some decent bikini/underwear shit

Ok, any Charlotte fans want some new OC while I'm shit faced? No new nude but some decent bikini/underwear shit.

oh yeah, keep her fine ass going

Don't believe you don't have new nudes.

Got so much more if I get a decent amount of interest. I know I'm a deplorable bitch, but entertain a mother fucker won't you?

These got posted while I was posting last post. Keep. Commenting and I will keep posting OC

bj vid hooked me. when the full frontal posted, diamonds.

Thanks for the support

trying dude, but that ass is fine, and dubs upon dubs for you, if it mattered anymore

Yeah, that dubs nerdness doesn't bother me, but your comments will keep me posting.

will you ever post more vids? have you? charlotte's def one of my favs here.

moar of this?

Ive got 6 vids at the moment, how many have you got? What have you saved of her?

only the one of her sucking dick and finger, the cute one

man, she's looking tight

with that body and she's not getting taking nude shots?

She's been working hard. Shit that they upload sideways

trips. eh, they're easily rotated after the fact.

her hard work shows, those thighs are fetishable

deliver moar, you fag

Fucked it by cunts contacting her. Can't help but post her though, especially when cunted

Why call me a fag? I'm clearly married with a decent wife. Yes, that doesn't clear of potentially fucking men, but it should at least give me some dispensation of actually not being a faggot

shouldn't have given her full name, or coerce her to be in on it.

feel you, she's hot, it's a fucking turn on to know

I never gave her full name, it got posted by some cunt.

I never gave full name, some cunt posted it. Also, never coerced her into anything.

Because you are so cool. I bet you Fuck supermodels. 100% you are a fat little bitch

surprised he found it so easy. you were coerced.

saying, to get nudes now, coerce her. figured you didn't before.

you have no idea, do you?

Fuck me too shit faced to work out what you're trying to say there.

can you post the other 5 vids somewhere?

?? What do you mean? Yes I'm probably chatting shit, but I'm pretty confident I am superior to you cunts in many ways

Holy fuck that sound arrogant! Didn't mean for it to come out like that

look at this newfag here

Yeah got them all in mega

sorry, my bad. I'm surprised user got her name unless you left major clues.

Second part, since she stopped with the nudes, now coercion is a good tactic. I knew you didn't coerce her before because of the pics posted.

that ass is still keeping me rock.

Ha ha ha! You are so boss for knowing about fucking Sup Forums before me. Maybe one day, just maybe, a girl will talk to you.

I meant, op isn't fat, as a fact. Other than that, I won't dispel your confidence. Good for you!

The mega link is what I never saw and didn't search the archive for. Wanna share it? Does it have this new OC?

Worrying that there is only 3 posters in this thread yet appears to be 4 personalities sort of chatting. I am OP, who the fuck is pretending to be two different people? If you ask for more Charlie I'll post her.

go on

What a fucking nerd. Not angry, just laughing at you.

why is that a worry? More Charlie! more of that curvy ass or her tight titties.

Go on posting my chubby little self?

btw, I would never pretend to be you.

I'll post OC all night if you want. Just keep commenting. I'm a perverted fuck

mmm, now you're on to something. Charlie as get into your perversions with you? Tell me she likes anal?

What are you basing that on? Plus, still only three posters, with seeming two people praising me, and one calling me a homosexual. That means one of you is praising me and then calling me a fag. Obviously I make up the third poster. Very strange.

Yeah she'll ask for it in the ass when she's drunk, otherwise it's a no go.

Meant for you

what else does she ask for when drunk? noticed some fun bondage pics.

got some more wet bikini pics?

I actually wish I was 14 like you again, I could take over the fucking world with the knowledge I have now. I genuinely had a thousand times better banter when I was your age to. The funniest thing of all is because you are so young you don't realise how pathtice you look by posting these sort of things at some sort of attempt at an insult. I'm so far above you I don't even know why I'm responding. Well, I do know, it's because I'm shit faced and you are only one of two other people posting in this thread.

I'd say, explore the "seeming" praise a little more.

Well there's some awful spelling and grammar there, but fuck me, Ive had a skin full

post more? any links to stuff already dumped?

Such a boring faggot
Sorry my friend, she bizarrely like deepthroating and being jizzed on when drunk, and that the god honest truth

You are shit-faced, but I never called you a fag. The things alcohol does to a woman, fucking hot. Sexy pic, too

Actually, please post a picture of yourself, I really want to see what sort of Alpha mother fucking male is challenging me.

Would you like more?

In fact, these are fucking shit, sorry everyone. Here's a slightly better one.

absolutely

I actually would love to rape you. I'm far left, in my smaller days.

Not gonna do that, but here:

(trying to be helpful)
only to you.

New titty shot, yes!

got any more full frontal? I got the one with you and her.

Well if all these are you then I genuinely apologise. Like I've said, and you've acknowledged, I'm shit faced. Have another OC

No apologies, man, it's Sup Forums. Just trying to help a dude out a little. Maybe the mega? If I can be greedy.

Thanks for keeping me bumped, top lad.

Not tonight brother, I'll Fuck it
And post wrong stuff.
This pic is relatively new

Vids?

Old
News.

Awh, shit. more relatively new nudes?

No new vids?

We're at 6 posters, calling "Charlie! Charlie!"

This is great! More like this?

I'm a massive fan btw..