I live in Wisconsin, this is literally me right now

I live in Wisconsin, this is literally me right now.
Ask me anything

Why don't you salute the reich you fuck?

but there are no nazis in Wisconsin
they didn't even make it past russia

You should be lynched to set an example

so your the one!!

GET HIM

I live in fucking oconomowoc & that pic is my life as well

Plot twist, he was masturbating to the fuhrer

>theres no nazi's in WI
M8. Where the hell have you been in WI? Cause outside madison they're kinda everywhere.

Because nazis cancer user
sucks

You're definition of a nazi must be a conservative then.

FUCK OFF TWONKLE

Exactly. Fucking losers on here are a bunch of cry babies.

elaborate

Do you know the correct usage of the word, "Literally?"

>Has nazi flag in room, car, and tattoo
No these retards actually romanticize the nazis... the people their granddaddys faught

Wisconsin voted Obama twice. Those are some weak fucking nazis. Or maybe you're one of those screeching autists I've heard so much about.

they dont vote, they didn't vote for trump either because hes a kike sympathizer

You're a cuck, kill yourself

you first kid!

Literally

Milwaukee here
Fuck you up north crackas

>this is literally me right now.
So you traveled back in time, had someone take a picture of yourself from some distance, then you either sent it forward in time or had someone else go to the future to post it?
Maybe you're in an alternate timeline where the Reich won WW2, took over the US, and 60 years later you were at a rally where you took a picture and broke through dimensions to post it on Sup Forums?
I swear to Christ, stop using filler words - especially ones where you don't know the definition.

It's four F's. I didn't think it would come off like that.

youre insinuating this is something strange...fuck off kike

>literally
Can I use your time machine?

wisconsin is a shit hole, nothing new there

lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/

informal
used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
"I have received literally thousands of letters"

It has more than one definition. Sorry.

granddads can make mistakes retard

We know. Only attention whores and drama queens you that word informally. So which one are you?

im sorry but this definition is a paradox

>Only attention whores and drama queens you that word informally.

Sounds like an emotional opinion to me. Simmer down next time you want to make a point, it'll turn out better.

califag here. where do i get a ticket. id love to be on the other side of the witch hunt

Madtownfag here. Sorry the blue bubble can't counteract the collective idiocy the the red sea.

>your pic

It's not really up to you to decide how words work though, anime-san

MKE here too. Wanna hook up? I'm bored.

it is a paradox user,
in defining literally , they use the word literally to say literally doesn't mean literately
but if literally does not mean literally then that definition that uses literally literally does mean literally, but if it does mean literally then it doesn't.
do you follow?

Do you have a vagina?

stop pretending to be intellectual you prick, have your parents neglected you so badly you go looking for attention on an anonymous loli tranny board?

No but come on.

Eau Claire reportin in. I feel ya op.

Dirty Stallis representing

Go back to Canada Eau Claire

Yeah I get. That's why I left that nazi state and moved west.

That state was populated by militaristic Prussians.

Is Wisconsin seriously that bad these days? I was in Madison a few years back for a month for work and it was liberal as fuck. I mean I realize Madison isn't the whole state but aren't you guys pretty purple in general?

Also as a side note, I fucking loved Madison. Would happily live in/10.

its a feedback loop that continuously contradicts itself and does not converge anywhere, you dingus

Implying that is not the definition of a nazi

Yeah, dictionaries have incorporated that informal usage because native English speakers are too fucking stupid to use their own fucking language right.

There are many words that mean "figuratively." There's basically one word that meant "not-figuratively," and all these dumb fuckers went and corrupted the definition so it's now its own antonym.

Wurd

go outside Madison

I think your second paragraph is litterly correct

It doesn't sound like I want to tbh. :(

Salute the reich you faggot

I'm calling it; you're full of shit. That German is fucking dead.

>>loli tranny board

Kek

Your basically Minnesota. Gtfo

>literally hitler
stfu

Make sure you tell everyone that the JEWS are the ones getting them angry because THE JEWS want a race war/world war so they can steal power in the chaos, just like ww1 & 2

Madison and MKE is the only normal places in that state.

45 mins outside those cities your in kkk territory.

Except way up north. It's always pretty chill up there. But it's basically minnesota.

Because Nazis deserve only slow torture and death.

No, just the alt-right. Most of us conservatives are fairly normal people.

I can't wait for Civil War 2. I'm going to perforate anyone who even looks like they could be a Sup Forums or Sup Forums user for their fucking treason.

Please kill yourself.

Or, give me your address. I'd be happy to remove another Nazi from our country.

good instincts friendo

Literally KKK? I didn't know they were that far north.

I'm from Seattle Washington, living in a bubble of (sometimes extreme) liberalism. I honestly don't know people's reasoning behind these up and coming conservative values such as a) not thinking the environment is of any concern b) prolife c) trickle down policy as apposed to policy that taxes the rich much more than the poor d) profiling immigrants e) profiling people of different religious beliefs f) profiling people of a different nationality/skin color
Etc. Etc.
What is their reasoning, from the person to person scale you know them by? Are they really just brainwashed "Christian" cultists?

Woah now!

Looks like we got a real badass over here.

Monkey see monkey do. Just like good little nazis.

>77
kek wills it. civil war 2 when?!

No one here even mentioned Hilary before you did retard, gas yourself

>crybabies
like having a recall election and losing it even bigger than you did the first time

>I stand with Walker

I'm not going to read another what another faggot bending the truth wrote. The truth always somewhere in between (not just Hillary or Trump). Only a sith deals in absolutes :P

Seattlefag here as well. Greenwood, nigga. I wouldn't know the answer to your question though. I voted for Bernie.

Of course you wouldn't know, you live in the same bubble of liberalism that I do :/
Feel the burn woot woot

I thought the definition of a nazi was anyone who disagrees with the democrats agenda?

Where do you live?

They are not.

The KKK is dying out. its glory days are LONG gone.

What he is calling the "KKK" is some stupid white kids who throw white bed sheets on their heads.

Sorry, I still don't see why I shouldn't hate Trump. Why are you trying to deflect attention away from his colossal failures as a president by mentioning his now irrelevant campaign rival, with anecdotal, alt-right sourced examples that are almost all completely false under further research?

also
>using the word "redpill"

You deserve the most pernicious kind of anal cancer possible, one that will hopefully guarantee prolonged suffering over a period of several years while it consumes your body and mind.

Get in here concerned peoples

I like my bubble of liberalism. I wish it was big enough to encompass the country, because things are good here.

this is just a copy paste fromt his thread...bake yourself faggot

Does everyone in Wisconsin not know the definition of the world "literally"?

Do they all also misuse it and sound like kardashian tier bimbos?

It's a meme ya dip.

a video of him sitting on his inflatable helmet please my son has seizures if he doesn't see the video He will have them and die please help him out and support him please friend OK Please he asked for THE VIDEO OK PLEASE THE VIDEO WILL SAVE HIS LIFE OK THEY WILL SERIOUSLY THE WILL ITS TRUE OKAY PLEASE PROMISE James Lee YOU WILL PLEASE FOR HIM OK PLEASE

>he's doing it to protest the evil nazis!

no he probably just didn't want to lift his hand up

I intend to get baked later tonight in fact

did you know that you're worthless and nobody really cares about the likes of you?

Only?
Both.

What faggotry is this?

>Projecting this much.

Still snowing by you?

Shit, there's a crazy old German bastard by Delavan that has a shrine to Hitler in his backyard.

No, actually that dude has his family taken away and resisted the Nazis, IIRC. I don't think he survived the war.

all day long

Very wise choice.

Verrückte sexuelle Nazi-Wanderung intensiviert

wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Junker