youtube.com/watch?v=6SdGNJGwOww
youtu.be/0K1WZUfvE54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ernie Hudson, that's it

it's fucking awful

The ghost attack montage was cool

It actually had pretty creepy scenes.
Even more than the first one.

It's a shame all the characters feel so limp and dull compared to the first one. Bill Murray was easily the best thing about Ghostbusters, and he barely makes me even chuckle in Ghostbusters 2.

Murry is even better in 2 though.

W-WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNSSSSTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=6SdGNJGwOww

douche bag I work with said this sucked because there's a ten minute scene where a toaster dances.
That scene is not ten minutes long.

I never quite understood the universal hate for this.

I can see why people dislike it but it's literally just a harmless sequel. I still like it.

Only thing that really bothers me is Murray's apparent lack of interest and laziness towards the film. But I wouldn't say it's worthless piece of shit.

Murray was pretty fun in it though.

Remember when he's taking pics of the painting?

It had the only scene I know of, in any movie, where the product placement actually made it cooler.

Women only had minor roles. Plus there was no le quirky geek culture with clear fascist overtones of the current tumblr etc. feminist, sjw hell holes have.

Why this movie get shit on? Its great.

until recently, i assumed everyone liked.

>Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

This shit ruined the movie

2 is fucking great. I don't give a shit, I love them both.

It suffers from not being funny.

how 2 doesn't put a fucking mile-wide smile on anyone's face is beyond me.

It might be a steaming pile of dang but it's still significantly better than Feig's flick.

nigga wft are you talking about

youtu.be/0K1WZUfvE54

1 is funnier. 2 has more creepy shit in it. They're both full of awesome moments that cheer me up immensely.

That scared the shit out of me as a kid

Yeah, fortunately for the movies sake Murray is naturally funny, even when you can kinda see his lack of interest.

It has cool scenes too like the bath tub scene, the toaster scene etc. Overall they did a lot more cool effects than in the first movie.

It's like the popcorn version of the first one.

I didn't so much care for the Janine and Louis plot. I would have liked to have seen Janine and Egon make a go of it. She was a fox in the first one the second one made her character a biologic clock horny toad.

Isn't lack of interest part of Venkman's character though?

I though it was hilarious that he ended up banging Weaver AND Janine.

Egon never being interested in Janine was a joke but also part of his character, he's emotionally distant from everyone.

I like that Louis ended up with best girl.

So does the original. Dickless is the only funny joke.

That was pretty funny user

Well that's what I heard!

The Lady Liberty ending was kind of weak, I know they were going for a feel-good vibe but it was 2cheesy4me.

Yeah but you can see in the scenes that Murray just walked onto the set with his own clothes and things like that.

Looks weird when everyone else is suited up and Venkman looks like he just happened to be there. His acting is also sub par in most scenes, with as little input as possible.