Vince Staples

Who is the most overrated p4k meme rapper in history and why is it this race baitin', white man hatin', anus penetratin', goofy teeth lookin ass motherfucker?

he's actually a really good lyricist but he never picks good instrumentals

Why do you thinkhe hates whites

>being this new

Wdym?

Either start actually talking about the music or go back to Sup Forums

I think Summertime '06 is one of the best hip hop albums of the 2010's. Its dark and spacey production perfectly accompanies the picture that Vince Staples is talking about in his music. And the production is unique in being so minimal and sharp, ever sound counts so much. Other rappers try to display a bleak image of where they grew up, Kendricks GKMC is a good example, but Summertime '06 honestly does it better. Even the album cover reflects the music so perfectly; Vince Staples modeled it off of the famed Unknown Pleasures album cover because that album has the dark and hopeless tone that he was trying to bring to Summertime '06.

But he's actually good. kys.
Aside from his twitter sometimes

this. vince has a lot of really great potential that he's already expanding on, and is a pretty smart, cool guy

the production on summertime 06 is the best part of the album imo

Dont care about p4k and still his shit is dope
It's not that hard to find his music you know...

he sometimes does

He picked better beats generally in his earlier career

What's that new one? I forgot what it was called but it's an awful instrumental, the Primadonna EP had trash too

>hates white people

Watch his Nardwuar interview.

fpbp

I really hope his album isn't filled with Bagbak-like beats. Fuck, he should just get Mac to do his beats again. Though he doesn't seem to like Stolen Youth much.

No he was accurate here. That "conscious" shit is cringe af and 99% of the time it's just as misogynistic and misguided as so-called ignorant hip hop.

He loves white people cuz he loves everybody. He can see the flaws in society while still having love in his heart for the whites.

are you retarded?

>that last tweet

He doesn't hate white people. You're being insecure.

shyne coldchain vol 2 and hell can wait are god level

>Hell Can Wait is so good it get's listed twice

How is Vince Staples a meme rapper now? Is it because of his last verse on Ascension with Gorillaz?

Shyne Coldchain 2 = Summertime '06 > Hell Can Wait > Stolen Youth LP > Prima Donna >>>> Shyne Coldchain 1

Whoa hold on now Stolen Youth LP is definitely better than Hell Can Wait.

Don't forget about Winter in Prague

But it's trash, literally SC1 bad.

I'd have Stolen Youth above it for Outro alone desu. Though Hands Up and Feelin The Love are great.

One of the worst live performances I've ever seen, lame as hell

sometimes? Stop being contrarian vince has the best twitter of any rapper

i saw him last month or so andhe was antastic. only rapper i've seen put actual effort into his visuals which were very impressive. He never used backing vocals rapped everything himself. Great breath control. Great energy. Only gripe is that he didn't banter between songs. You are lying or dumb in all honesty

He fell for the pol "everyone hates whitey" meme

Looking on youtube he has some bad live performances, I've seen him live and confirm he was good though.

Best recent live performers in hiphop I've seen is flatbush zombies though, crazy energy, very nice visuals.

Stolen Youth and Hell Can Wait alone had good beats, the hell you talking about?