Season 3 is going to be ruined by feminists and you know it

Season 3 is going to be ruined by feminists and you know it

Everything is ruined by feminists. /:

Season 3 is never coming out.

wait what why?

I hate women

Didn't they make a comment about the wage gap being real?

Just enjoy the fucking show. You faggots always manage to find something to bitch about.

I'd rather cartoons stop preaching liberal garbage.
It kinda ruins them.
It ruined Family Guy and The Simpsons. I mean becoming unfunny over time is one thing but going full retard soapbox mode is even worse.

Lol, this show is already terrible, another season of liberal cuck "humor" and subliminal messaging wont make it worse than it already is.

Family Guy and The Simpsons are written, voiced, and animated by liberals. Are you really surprised?

I hate SJW garbage as much as the next guy but I can turn off my ideology when watching a cartoon show. You should try to do the same.

Also try not to let your politics ruin your life. Politics is drinking the Kool aid.

Liberals should keep their infectious ideology out of cartoons. If I wanted to be brainwashed I'd have gone to college.

different guy. I can do that but if they are so heavy handed and preachy about it it pisses me off.

If they are subtle about it or if it's what one guy believes in and doesn't show said guy as being correct all the time its ok.

Too bad they shove it down your throat all the time though every chance the get then go on to insult people who disagree.

You do realize that you can always do research for yourself right? If you don't think for yourself you are brainwashed no matter the political affiliation. And if you think for yourself you can catch the preaching immediately and it shouldn't affect you anymore

Why is OP concerned about Rick and Morty becoming extreme sjw propaganda?

Not sure what your point is. I just think libs should keep their mouths shut about their shitty ideas when it comes to cartoons made for everyone.

He has a point. Once you start shouting about political ideas you run the risk of losing parts of your audience.

You can't change that, as user pointed out they are created by liberals. So you either not watch it and miss the fun, or still enjoy the show but stop being so politically minded all the time.

>Implying this show was 'good'

Need the rest. Wanna see the bitch die and I want to see the nigger shot.

You either die based or live long enough to become a puppet of the jews

I'm sure the show creators are so worried about the percentage of their audience who will stop watching because they suggested women should get paid the same for the same job.

Why is everything political nowadays?
I mean, I'm sure it always has kinda been, but they just make it so obvious now.
It used to at least be subliminal.

This isn't your subreddit, faggot. Go tell others fags about your reference-saturated Family Guy somewhere else

One: The wage gap is a myth.
Two: A recent Superbowl ad did the same thing and it was shit all over.
Three: It's still a political ideology, a bullshit one at that.

They fired one of their s1/s2 writers to make room for that "Baron will be the first homeschool shooter" SNL writer as she got fired for that tweet, they also hired other female writers because all they had was men in s1/s2.
Roiland is getting away with less and Dan Harmon is the raging cunt standing in his way.

It's cause they want everybody to know where they stand instead of making clever commentary where if you disagree with said message it can be overlooked to still enjoy the show.

There is consensus among most economists that the gender wage gap is real, however what's disputed is the claim that it's 79 cents to the dollar. What's not disputed is that a gender wage gap exists to some degree

Yeah. They'll ruin it. My only comfort is that it was an awesome 2 seasons that I'll rewatch for many yeras to come.

look guys if the show is shit which we can all look forward to the outrage by the faggots who worship the show to follow otherwise it'll be good and you all can just shut the fuck up for once about whether it's going to be good or not when it hasn't even came out yet

Did they hire a new writer or something?

This statement is so true

This has concerned me for a while

well its taken them this long, i dont think the fans would appreciate it becoming political propaganda from either side

Everyone is trying really hard to brain wash each other by injecting their opinions and life lessons into easily consumed forms of media like TV and internet. Now people are too brainless to be brainwashed because thats where they learned all their morals so everyone is really apathetic and or willfully ignorant.

They'd be just as shit if they preached to the other side. Don't make it seem like it's only liberals when its politics as a whole.

>i-its not just liberals guise
>e- everybody is doing it!
kill yourself

>There is consensus among most economists that the gender wage gap is real
>wage gap is real
>kek

Yeah lemme stop you right there.

It's another little bullshit liberal "real fact" they like to use. The idea is that they get paid less just because they're women and that's it.

They never talk about how women work less hours, take maternity leave, work jobs that are low-risk & get non-STEM degrees. All of that and more is accounted into the statistic like we're just supposed to act like that's a normal thing to do. It's incredibly misleading and everyone just fucking runs with it.

When the fact is women, who work the same job, with the same qualifications, with the same amount of experience get paid the same or more than their male counterparts.

If it was even REMOTELY true as it's purported in the media, companies would just hire women.

So as long as it's supporting your side its fine? Either way they'll be trying to "make a point" and convert people to their side. Liberal or conservative it should stay where belongs.

This

Sadly your right. You risk losing your job for saying something against the far left.

The writers probably don't give a shit and will continue to not give a shit.

Like Rick even gives a shit about any opinion, especially yours OP

TINY RIIIIIIIICK!

why tf that dude look like anthony fantano

this
You can't turn off THEIR ideology, user, and that's the point since you didn't get that.

and rick couldn't care about himself.

Fucking melonhead

TINY RIIIIIICCCKKKKK!!!!!

TINY *BELCH* RIIIIIIIII*BECLH*CK!

OP is shocked that TV writers lean left. Are you watching adult swim for lessons on traditional family values and patriotism?

yes, I'm getting my fill of it from Archer, too, as I'm going through the seasons for the first time now. Not as bad as R&M, though.

It's only the left that is doing it on this obvious and in your face scale.

Maybe they are not made for everyone, did you think about that? Maybe you are not the target audience. You are free to boycott whatever is triggering you so badly, just as the writers are free to write political as they want, and just as I am free to call you a whiny sperglord for being triggered so much by a cartoon.

Telling people to not be politically minded when all they want is a cartoon to not be politically polluted

TV writers have always leaned left, but when I was a kid, the messages were stay in school, don't get pregnant as a teenager and so on, not this shit today.

That's not it either.

>Makes an opinion and advice how to do something or change
>LOL you are so triggered

If he was triggered he would be calling for the writers to be fired for being sexist or racist or whatever while rallying a whole group of people on their blog.

Maybe your the one that's triggered user.

this

i literally lost my job for being suspected of being republican even though i wasn't. fucking job where they pressured me to speak spanish, like wtf. fuck them

Cuck detected.

You guys don't even realize that you are just as whiny as the libs you are always on about. All I hear is

>Wahh, wahh something promotes an ideology that is not mine. Fucking libs ruining a show made by liberals, they shouldn't do this.

People can write what they want and you don't have to like it. Get over it.

I understand what you are saying. Everybody has the right to say whatever, even if its something I disagree with.

But do you understand what I am saying?

when Gen Z takes over, alot of sjw garbage is going to start disappearing.

Implying family guy was ever good.

I wonder how shitty the show will get if they removed an old writer and replaced him with an sjw

What cartoons did they play in the evening when you were a kid?

They are only economically Conservative, morally they are more liberal than millennials