1. cunt ree
2. opinion about United States of America

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9405730
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish we had their gun laws.

idyllic in theory, hellish in practice

this
they're the last bastion of the principle of being able to defend yourself and your property in the Western world
Also they have real freedom of speech
Other than that, fat, loud, dumb, etc.

>real freedom of speech
Not even in top 10. Also USA press freedom index is ranked as low as 38.

don't care about meme rankings, in the US you aren't jailed for having opinions

I dunno, I was scared tweeting and visiting certain websites in the UK. You can get away with saying a lot more in the US than many western countries nowadays (no hate speech laws, no holocaust denial laws, few libel laws, etc.).

Nice pic man, truly a meme classic
This, here even after all the bullshit they make you go through to get a gun you are not even allowed to transport it out of your property without a special permission

>in the US you aren't jailed/assassinated for having opinions that don't threaten the government
fixed

I just want to shoot things in full auto.

Neither you are in any decent country.

They are my best friend
They are the peace keeper
They are the legend

Kosovo is Albanian

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9405730

Unfortunately, we aren't one of those 'decent countries'.

This individual was only fined, but he could have also been jailed for up to 2 years.

FOY

>thinking that is a controversial statement
alri Rasheed

Take off the proxy you fucking spastic.

Literally embarassing that advocating freedom to do things is grounds for accusations of proxy using
The UK and Australia are such shitholes, what a frightening, zombie like mentality

1. Flag
2. At its maxima, will come down it seems

Flag
The amount of neat things about america is outweighed by their overabundance of retards, landwhales and school shooters. So i guess i just feel sorry for them desu

>school shooters
>abundance

>outweighed

FO literal Y

back to /brit/ you obnoxious child

america
it's arse; built off imperialism, bought fully into the liberalism/capitalism meme, "culture" is just consumerist shit. wish I was british