Worst music opinions of all time

Starting with this absolute SHIT I've just seen on RYM

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B3t64uAnNic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when contrarianism goes too far

his solo album is massively overrated on here, though

I was more angry about his rudeness in regard to spirit of Eden + laughing stock

Well, that happens when someone expects jolly pop songs from every musician imaginable. If they stray away from that, then they're pretentious, artsy, too intellectual, pompous, unlistenable. But then again, that's RYM for you.

This man has the be one of the worst contrarians on RYM. I recently found out that he likes Talking Heads. Oh, and by the way, I ended up responding to him. The answer was really something.

>Pretentious, because ambient music need not be background music
This guy needs to read up on Satie and furniture music

Here's what I said:
>It's an instrumental album. How can notes by themselves be pretentious? I hope you're not being serious.

This review of Massive Attack -Blue Line is pretty funny, the guy is being serious.

god i fucking hate this asshole. Almost as bad as montie or marcel desu. Funny their names all start with M

make i hate marsbars

everything scaruffi has ever said

>if this was released today, no one would bat an eyelash

Maybe because Eno revolutionised a genre? What a fucking moron, I'm actually triggered

Just you wait. This guy is a goldmine. Here's his review of Ambient 1.

do downvotes on rym actually do something or are they there just for placebo like downvotes on youtube

spotted the pussy who actually likes spirit of eden

Please continue OP.

A "review" of Loveless.

Also, everything Qwerty100 has to say.
agreed, but Talk Talk are still very good
this guy is a
weird, because talking heads has taken a metric fuckton of influence from Eno's classic period albums
It's kind of fair to eee how people would be turned off to Eno's Ambient series because of how much amazing ambient has built on his ideas, making his stuff seem insignificant in.

his unknown pleasures "review" is the worst ive seen from him

Please post it. I find him absurdly entertaining.

This is so horrifyingly comical coming from a 44 year old man. Do you have any more? Oh, and by the way, I can almost predict that he has Beach Boys or ABBA in his 5 star albums.

>listens to an album once
>decides they are well enough informed to give a good review of it

He gave an A- to Rihanna's Work... It grew on him.

correct
he seems like a diehard symphonic metal fan with 19k rated albums with a shitload of 5* metal

This guy seem to thoroughly get off by giving "cool" music low scores and "uncool" music high scores

What an admirable project, I wish him godspeed

Jesus this guy is retarded!

Eno's music is so beautiful to the point of tears and complete and utterly disbelief. Surely anyone with a bit of musical savvy could've achieved that. That guy is a joke.

youtu.be/B3t64uAnNic
Not exactly a review, but they had the pleasure of being in the same room with such a creative genius and what did they decide to ask him about? Taylor Swift.

I think his solo album is stunning

>"In the barf bag over the sea"
>"craphead"
top kek