Its white. 0/10

At least i don't have aids

Rate or i suicide

10/10 would suck

Like an uncircumcised me.

What's the stats

r8?

nah. r8 mine.

Don't really know honnestly, about 18-19 cm, but not that large.

Don't h8, just r8

R8

should tribute this slut/10

Dfq is ur prob faggot

9/10 would be gay with

I give it a real thin 4.3

7.5 or even 8/10

Light 6 to strong 7/10
Strong 8 to a light 9/10
Solid 7/10

Ok my bad : 8/10

Damnnnnn

r9

U guys want me to suicide ?

Only if you stream it.

Im mad

I feel sorry for dudes with way bigger than average big dicks. If you find a girlfriend who is tight you will hurt her if you fuck her too hard. You pretty much have to

A) hurt her really badly
B) hold back
C) find a girl with a loose vagina

jelk it all day bro, fucking stretch that shit in the shower, grease it up under a hot stream of water and laffy taffy that shit bruh in a few years youll find out how dumb and futile your efforts were ;))))

Or alternatively (aka, what we actually do):

a) Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay
b) Use lube
c) Start slow, and build up speed

Vaginas are incredibly flexible, with the right stimulation they'll expand an insane amount.

You can stretch all you want but most women don't like getting a cervix pounding. If you can't reach it you're either not big enough or they're not small enough.

18x13 almost exactly here. You're a lil thicker I think.

Yeah... squeezing it doesn't help.

Lmao worth a try ;)

my gf only ever told me to stop one time, and i only stopped until she told me that it was starting to hurt since i was pounding her cervix. waited 30 sec, kept going, made her cum after i started choking her.

she likes pain, never felt the deep vaginal kind before me, so you dull that pain with more abuse and they like it more.

r8

I'll rate for those still wanting
Kik: alldoggo

Ever hears of the anterior/posterior fornix? You have to be careful when you go deep, but as long as your dick isn't die straight, you can give some incredible orgasms.

She sounds like she had an average to deep vagina I'm talking about real tight. Real tight and small.

Yea but you'll never know what it feels like to pound a real tight pussy really hard. Different strokes for different folks. Most women hate dicks past a certain size.

Yeah, but in my experience, they love them up to my size. And every pussy is a tight pussy for me, lol.

Source?

r8

Is there such a thing as too big? and how small is too small?

rate?

I will succ that

rate

another angle

one more

kek

Eh, I nearly come to the end of a full-sized fleshlight.

8/10
Age?

r8?

Thoughts?

8x6

Desiccated/10

hi stumpycok.tumblr.com/

Rate?

Rate?

any cocks around Houston I could gag on?

Nice tumblr

rate

12/10

Now that's what we pike to hear!

*like to hear

mine when hard stumpycok.tumblr.com/