Suicide Squad Block Party

any Miami people going? Will Smith, Margot Robbie, and others from the cast will be there. i'd attend but i'm stuck at work. who the hell throws a block party on a Monday during work hours? boo-hoo.

>we want the hot topic audience

Might have a terrorist attack so fuck it!

Honestly, fuck this.

Whats with all the Ed Hardy graphics?

inb4 ahmed muhhamed abdul shoots up the party and kills 10+

Best squad member coming through

Hes going to die first

The guy who plays Bane won't be there though

cosplayers are there dressed up as Joker and Harley. not a large turn-out. kinda sad but what did they expect doing this on a fucking Monday during work hours? won't post pics, but if you want to see them IG and use the obvious tags. plus it's too damn hot out for this nonsense. especially if they aren't serving comp booze.

Heeey Victor! Heard about your dad.

>cosplayers are there dressed up as Joker and Harley.

> What's your skill?
> I can tie a knot real good
> Say no more, you're hired!

JUST

no booze?
fuckin gay party

WRONG

people are always at wynwood though, im surprised i only just heard about this, and on Sup Forums of all places.

>2-5
just realized the time, what a shit schedule
looks like im missin big willy

Does Hot Topic have a booth there?

yeah, he, Margot Robbie, Ayer, the Asian chick, and the token latino came out, did their thing, and are now signing a few autographs and taking pics. typical promo stuff. they woke up hella early to do Univision, too. they'll probably leave soon. while Wynwood is usually packed - it's an arts district in Miami, for those who don't know - such an early time for a block party meant low turn out. this event was no art walk night. people still showed up, though.

>go to block party
>Get shot

America

HAHAHA

It would suck if she wears the mask the whole movie