I think me and my girlfriend broke up. We got into a fight and she isn't responding to any of my texts...

I think me and my girlfriend broke up. We got into a fight and she isn't responding to any of my texts. What should I do?

give her some silence time. she'll be crawling back after a day or two.

Give it time, if it's meant to be it'll somehow work. If not then it doesn't. Just how stuff is. It may hurt but down the road you'll be good. Hang in there Sup Forumsro.

Do a grand, romantic gesture

Jerk off

Act like it doesn't bother you. She's testing you right now to see how long until you give in. She will use this information against you in the future.

For each day she doesn't contact you, wait one additional day before you contact her.
... Think about that a little bit.

Like all these guys said, give it some time. Also don't think so much about the fight, but rather why it happened. When couples fight. It's because there is an underlying issue that has not been resolved. Unless this here is the thing. You guys have a thing that you haven't been talking about, but neither of you are willing to step up and come to a compromise. Compromise is a part of having a relationship. You both have to make sacrifices. If you can't. Then you shouldn't be together

fuck her brother

Cornhole her best friend.

Was it a fist fight??

Depends on the circumstance. But honestly , I wish I would have listened to this advice so many times. Don't seem desperate and act like you're better than normal , but not like you hate her. Trust me.

h-how can i trust you user? i'm scared and every decision i make scares me because i can't fuck this up. it feels like a video game, only if your player died your game console explodes and a fragment from the cd cuts open your heart and your heart starts bleeding

Can you guys help me? My girlfriend said she loved me and wanted to get married to me and spend the rest of her life with me. She said she felt different with me compared to everyone else she's dated. I made her so happy she cried at times. She started saying she loves me less then she asked if I wanted a break but I kind of panicked and asked her what she meant, if she still loved me, etc. She still loved me she apologized she said she was just busy recently. Later the next week she broke up with me and said it was a break. She told me she needed me to wait for her. It's been about a month... She's been talking to me less and less and less almost none at all lately. I'm so scared. I can't lose her like I literally need this girl to live... What do I do...? :c I can't give up...

>if it's meant to be
major bs! nothing is meant to be! there is no fate or any mumbo-jumbo like that. either it works or it doesnt.

she might be happy about that, but she will for sure lose respect for you. in the long run this will only harm your relationship.

these guys get it. act normal, be happy, dont think about the fight. when she finally contacts you, treat her like a friend (be nice and normal but not lovey-dovey) and try to resolve the issue. when everyone appologized, bang her, afterwards everything should be back to normal.

Ask her friend out.

I would have completely given up the second she said she wanted a break the first time.
I learned time and time again once they have made up their minds it's done.

Made me kek. You're whipped bruh.

Forget about her and start fucking other bitches.

>She started saying she loves me less
big red flag right there
no girl would ever say that, unless she doesn't love you anymore and is too chicken to admit it.
next thing she feels guilty for wanting a break and tries to justify it with being busy. after a few days she has the courage to demand the break.
dude, she is just keeping you as a fallback. you're her contingency plan! she doesn't love you, but is afraid to be alone, so she wants to be sure she can come back to you in case she can't find someone better...
>only thing you can do is end it for good. sorry.

Why did I have to Ctrl+F the word "call," to find zero results?

Call her, OP. Don't text like a faggot. Call her so she can answer for her transgressions immediately.