Is Joe /OurGuy/ now that RLM is turning to shit?

Is Joe /OurGuy/ now that RLM is turning to shit?

I really enjoyed RLM's Ghostbusters review. They need to get that drunk more often, and also stop with the comedy gags, they are only moderately funny 10% of the time.

This.

Joe is very consistent with his reviews on movies which is why I think Mike and Jay and even Rich can learn a thing or two from AJSA group

Well I do agree with this review and his GB review. But there are two unredeemable issues:
>He's part of Channel Awesome (and we all know how that ends for a CA member)
>He supported Anita, that is an unforgivable sin.

What's worse is that his whole stick is calling out shitty business practice. When she is the biggest lying piece of shit in the world. Yeah EA may fuck over a bunch of nerds out of 60 bucks. But, Anita has ruined a whole generation of qt nerdy girls, poisoning their minds with SJW filth

>lazy fuck realized he can just sit and rant in front of the camera instead of doing elaborate game review videos and still get the same views.
Fuck this fat prick.

Is this thread a joke? Angry Joe is embarrassingly bad. I watched his Ghostbusters review and he makes it quite clear that he thinks it's a bad movie, but gives almost no reasoning as to WHY it's bad. He just keeps saying is horrible it is over and over. What the fuck could anyone possibly get out of him?

>OP trying to tell "us" what "we" think about "our" guy and RLM
>Shilling for Pestered Pedro

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

Guy on the left looks like a neckbeard version of this

>Perturbed Pedro
>RedditLedditCuckia
>"""our""" guys
Fuck off. Gamer's Atlas is the only Sup Forums-Approved e-critic.

My SandNigga

What's his name again?

>abloo abloo bloo muh rlm fanboyism

Top cuck

>is turning
Kill yourself

Latza that you?

go away joe

livid larry

>overall pretty dumb
>got btfo'd by Dorito king
>supports Anita
>7 dollars

jose is a cancer to youtube

Have you actually listened to any of his reviews? It's like listening to a middleschooler. He struggles to get into the specifics on why he enjoys or dislikes a film. You could sum up a 15 minute review of his in like 30 seconds without missing anything.

Underaged youtube fags PLS GO

What's wrong with supporting more women in entertainment?

>watch ghostbusters review
>bulk and skull
>stereotypical cartoonish grunt yes men
>have no personality
>grunt and chuckle constantly
Angry Joe is bad enough on his own. Fuck this jackass.

Reminder that he geniunely liked the Martha twist in BvS

Pedro likes anything that is not offensively terrible

at least he is honest I guess

The other mexican that isnt fat actually seems like a bro

I wish, just Boros from Eggkara

This

Leave youtubekino to me

based

"Hey youtubers, it's Charlie."

i hate that faggot his voice is wierd

Kek

He definitely has some form of autism.

that shit was so fake. Who gets even a little bit tipsy from a few shots of that vodka? So acted

What's his name again?

I know the term gets thrown around a lot, but this guy is literally plebbit: the human.

Also he always cuts off the end of his own sentence to start another one. He interrupts himself. I didn't even know that was possible.

Uh, I think we already have our guy

So you hate him because he has different views than you.

Why is not happy pedro always with these 2 guys?
They can't even talk ffs , pedro always cuts them off whenever they have a chance to talk.

>It's an Upset Umberto has to constantly adjust the threshold for the noise gate on the fat guy's microphone to hide his disgustingly heavy breathing episode

His dark yellow, brace-bound teeth are really JUST tier

people haven't killed themselves because of his groundbreaking reviews you piece of shit.

Angry Joe is a mouthbreather.

Lost what little respect I had for him when I heard him laugh. No man should laugh like that. I bet he has a really weak and faggy handshake too, numale fucking shit.

Charlie wants me to give him an internet high five on my monitor?

I'd never seen them before their Ghostbusters review. It was so fucking boring and cringey. RLM reviews comes off as well produced. Angry Joe comes off as amateur hour.

Oh, and those two guys with Joe are clearly his dumbass friends he is trying to teach how to be people. You guys are just jealous that you don't have a friend who makes movie review videos where you can make an occasional chuckle and look nervously towards the camera for a few seconds before looking at the floor, feeling included.

He looks like Rich Evans if he lost weight

Isn't that just Movie Bob?

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

Is there any other reason to hate someone? Why do you think people hate muslims and terroritsts? Retard.