Old picture, but my bank account is somewhat the same. Convince me to order you a pizza...

Old picture, but my bank account is somewhat the same. Convince me to order you a pizza, or else you're a failure in life. I don't care about dubs or trips, but if you get quads or quints and call it I'll buy you pizza. Or just convince me, that would probably be easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

us21.chatzy.com/67083031400455
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You could be having pizza... What other convincing do you need?

Just got done eating pizza. Btw I only order Papa Johns so if you don't have a Papa Johns in your area don't bother trying.

I live in a country in South America.

Fortunately, I do. But Hungry Howies is where it's at! The Papa Johns around me is super cheap about their pizzas. Minimal sauce, cheese, and toppings. Ain't worth shit.

What state you in?

since being forced out of neetdom and into the workforce, I've managed to save 9000$ in my bank account, 9000$ i dont know what to do with because i have no material wants, in fact the only thing I want is to not have to work and 9000 is not nearly enough for that.

I'm hungry

Damn. I only got 2000 to do nothing with, but hey, might eventually spend it on a car or something.

im curious, at rate are you able to save money, or are you just breaking even?

Open an account at vanguard and put it in an index fund like vtsmx or something.

cause i graduated, failed my first semester at college, and got fired the other day from my job

Nice dubs. And I earn around 200 every 2 weeks.

or vtsax if you have the minimum

is that your net gain after taxes and bills or just income?

You could save your money, or you could buy me pizza. It will be the greatest pizza. Ask anyone, they'll tell you pizza is great. I want to make pizza great again, by eating it and making you pay for it.

Fuck dubs...buy me a pizza hoe

I want the pizza to gargle my stomach acids. Let it get its Caustic Listerine fix.

Just income. But I don't pay bills cause I'm an autist who lives with his parents, and I'm not sure what taxes take.

Pick Up at 11:45 for Django.(I'm white kek)

Do you work at dominos, do you want me to order from dominos, or do you want me to have it delivered to dominos?

Hmm this is solid convincing but I think it's lacking a good hairstyle and a tad bit of patriotism. Who am I kidding, I just want to make people beg for pizza and make myself feel better by giving them some, cause I'm a narcissist.

Order from dominos, the other suggestion is hilarious but order from.

personally I prefer papa johns

Sorry m8, I only order Papa Johns.
---
So do I. Sept for that new Papa Priority thing, that's stupid.

>Papa Priority thing
whats that?

You think I'm NEW HERE?!?

>I'm an autist who lives with his parents
as am I cept I got to pay off student loans, and my parents got me a car, and by got me a car I mean,
the went and got a car without telling me and told me to make payments on it, so now i got to pay for car too

Because if you don't, your mother will take a massive shit in her sleep tonight.

I have a pizza fetish and can't cum unless I have my hand on a mixed meat pizza
help a Sup Forumsro cum

>Papa Priority
>Spend 3 dollars to have your pizza delivered faster
It sounds good in theory, fucking terrible in practice. Means people pay extra to have their pizza made first, and forcing a driver to delivery it instead of something else they might have wanted to deliver.

In the end, it takes 3 dollars away from tip money, and makes the driver earn basically less than minimum wage.

-----

Ah shit they're closing.

I'm broke but nowhere delivers to me. I'd have to walk a Mile to the gas station to get it.

that sounds terrible,
theres a papa johns pretty close to my house so I always just pick it up.

That sucks. Kinda the opposite for me. If I buy a car, my dad will probably help me make payments. I'm getting payed to go to college, and I'm fucking living the life of middle-class.
---
You should get a job at a pizza place.
---
I wish my mother would die. My mom legit did drugs the entire time I lived with her as a kid. I have no regret in saying she deserves it.

That's probably for the best. Also, when you order delivery you risk the driver fucking it up. Once at my store we had a driver who would slam on his breaks 1/3 deliveries so the pizza would get ruined. After warning him for a bit, he stopped. But we lost about 8 orders because of him.

what's your email btw?

u2, email?

>email?
I'm not a girl

Ehh if no email, just join this link
us21.chatzy.com/67083031400455