Upvoted

she's just 42

>wiig
>pregnant

user... :(

Those are some sad flapjack titties

>my face when pissing babby men are genuinely offended by this image

fuck, when did she get so old?

>ghostbusters are obviously based off exterminators as a joke to trivialize the supernatural.

>people think promoting this is anything but retardation.

>supernatural
>not a joke

i mean dressing up like them/looking up to them.

Can we stop moaning about fucking Ghostbusters now? It's an average film, riding on the back of some bullshit controversy by Sony, just like The Interview. It's time to give it a rest.

>staged photo ops give me warm fuzzies inside.
Wew

that child is wearing an insane amount of make up

Terrible movie

>putting lipstick on a child

Holy shit I fucking hate 2016 parenting...

Yeeaahh, those kids aren't there for promotional purposes and related to the people who worked on the film or anything

They totally dressed up and went there by their own will

THOSE GIRLS ARE PAID DANCERS

EVERYTHING SONY DOES IS CYNICAL MANIPULATIVE AND FAKE

THE DESERVE THIS MULTI MILLION DOLLAR FLOP AND ITS HILARIOUS HOW BLOWN THE FUCK OUT THEY GOT

totally not planted there
nope

nuh uh

honestly, good. that's who this film is for, children. it's good that the little girls get to look up to it and play ghostbusters even if the movie is shitty. lets just be happy about the childs

I want to be the size of that child and climb all over kristin wiig rubbing my wee wee all over her while she gives me piggy back rides

Im fucking sad this pile of shit is all little girls have 2 look up 2. Wtf happened to women like ripley? Why cant these kikes figure out how to make a women protagonist? It isnt hard.