Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s13rYmzdw1og
vocaroo.com/i/s08SbHesEseR
vocaroo.com/i/s1ydXMGmubVY
vocaroo.com/i/s1vG1inWIV6M
lets.rabb.it/886j/7uGuAgm1aB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I left my girlfriend to marry her dad

We are the gods of the new world order, we are the soldiers, the legion of light! We are the center, the death of the sun, fire and flame, we are one!

>requesting something involving impregnation.

rollin.

I am a huge fucking faggot, please rape my face

Jews did nothing wrong

This. ^

If 9, everything above this post

I saw a child raping an alligator on my trip to Florida

Totes rolling for this.

Not the other way around?

I'm an edgy cunt with no friends.

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS

Winrawr

o shit

noice

vocaroo.com/i/s13rYmzdw1og
vocaroo.com/i/s08SbHesEseR

Are you seriously jerking off to your mom right now? Like, her pussy is loose and old... how could you get turned on by that?

reroll x1

reroll x2

reroll x3

reroll x4

reroll x5

Daddy, fuck me hard! I want you to thrust your big cock deep inside me! Oh yeah, just like that! Fuck me daddy! I love it so much! I'm a hole, made just for you! No, don't pull out daddy! Cum inside! I know I'm just 12 but I want to have a baby! Yes! Please cum in me! When she's born you can fuck her too, daddy! You can fuck her as often as you want! She'll always smell like your cum, just like me! OH! YES, DADDY! CUM INSIDE ME! FILL ME UP! GIVE ME YOUR BABY~!

Spurt it, spill it, make it cum!~

vocaroo.com/i/s1ydXMGmubVY

And then, you finally have your fucking nine.
Also check'em.

what are we going to do on the bed

Cum in my mouth user, please cum in my mouth

Roll

archives is gay

Thanks, Alice.

im rollin for this aint even mine

Whatever, pedo. Put your nasty cum on my feet. You like cumming for kids, don't you? Loser.

I don't want you to say anything specific, but if I get a 9 I want you to scream as loud as you can for somebody else's instead of actually reading their thing.

reroll

reroll 2

reroll 3

>you to thrust your big cock deep inside me! Oh yeah, just like that! Fuck me daddy! I love it so much! I'm a hole, made just for you! No, don't pull out daddy! Cum inside! I know I'm just 12 but I want to have a baby! Yes! Please cum in me! When she's born you can fuck her too, daddy! You can fuck her as often as you want! She'll always smell like your cum, just like me! OH! YES, DADDY! CUM INSIDE ME!

Rolling for this

Hey! You're not supposed to touch down there...

reroll 4

moan for 2 minute

Reroll

reroll 5

reroll 6

Welcome to Sup Forums. Nowhere else will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Be Cautious.

Roll

reroll 7

WINRAR!

reroll 8

rawl

reroll 9

reroll 10

Roller

i love you emily

Reroll

Roll with a pic of a good luck charm

Reroll two

Woooow, it's HUGE! Can I touch it? ...Ew, it's leaking!

Reroll three

reroll 11

Reroll wins!

reroll 12

Reroll four

vocaroo.com/i/s1vG1inWIV6M

reroll 13

reroll 14

COME ON

No, not in there.

Reroll five

Don't masturbate to kids.

see

reroll 15...

Reroll six

"Hey Red...We're not going to get away with this, are we"

Reroll Last

The lyrics to All Star, please.

My pussy is made to fuck, even though I'm young.

fucking this!

reroll 16

Rollerino

Please, not in there.

How young?

The entire script to Bee Movie please

reroll 17

YES

r e r o l l

reroll 18

Reroll more

reroll 19

(I've been getting these really bad panic attacks and obsessive bouts recently and it's been hard. Sorta need something to listen to to calm down if it's not much trouble).

You're okay, Avery. You're fine. This won't last. There is going to be an after to this, no matter how difficult it is to overcome. And you'll look back on this glad it's over, from a much higher point. You're okay whether you wanna believe it or not.

Both, 9 demands it!

ROLLL

Hi, I'm Robert, and I'm a little girl.

But do you even exist? lets.rabb.it/886j/7uGuAgm1aB