Post your favorite Hot Pockets

Post your favorite Hot Pockets.

Other urls found in this thread:

nimrais.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-Wine-372173911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ill post in your thread, friend

bump for interest. Any raciest ones?

pocket pocket

tfw my country classifies American foods as toxic and not fit for human consumtion

wut n tarnation?!?!

this made me laugh hard enough to show my wife. and she knows nothing about me. after laughing at this, neither do i.

Oh shit, this is a thing? Post moar

this is way too close to something that could actually exist and that makes me sad

>caffeinated cheese

Underrated thread, bump

These are some good hot pockets

I like this thread

Hot Pocket

Somebody make one that's oozing cum.

This thread is actually very entertaining.

jesus your body looks just like mine, but like 5 months ago, even down to the slightly offset nipples

AHAHAHAH XDDDDDD

You should fuck, over hot pockets

Ew why bother

I bet he still ate it afterwards.

Mastersauce

NICE FEET flavor!

I used to put mayonaise and hot sauce on my ramen noodles wen i was locked up

nice feet

story?

Tried to make this for you guys, hopefully it looks ok

Weed

wtb nice feet hot pocket

Quick question.

What is it like to be a massive faggot with no friends?

FTFY

How new are you?

this one is clever

10/10 would buy

I would too if I had money
Thanks heroin

Well, we know Rob Leifeld didn't draw this.

I'm not. Just wonder what forces people to be such degenerates, it's on every thread ever and I'm assuming it's a small group of people. I find it hard to believe that more than one or two people actually think it's funny or edgy.
I can only chalk it up to extreme faggotry and I'm trying to understand.

Used to get nice grams of raw for 75 but not anymore

are you also upset when you see others happy?

Oh shit! I went to school with her!

Well, you sure can't live off the food they serve you. And you can only eat ramen so many times before you need some variety.

They are causing it to leak out of Sup Forums and onto the artist's page, lol:

nimrais.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-Wine-372173911

It is pretty lame, needs moar peels

this is the worst comment on that picture

Rip in piece, Haramby.

Trying to make sense of it. Not angry, just finding it hard to get my head around why posting this shit is entertaining.

Are people really that fucking sad?

>its just bread!
kekd

This made me cringe really hard for some reason

Alright buddy you asked for it

>sand
>its just bread!
70 year old Russian detected

It was way better than that garbage they served especially if i had some summer sausage and jalepenos from commisary to put in my ramen.. didnt have a microwave tho kinda had to use the warm water and towel method

Half of the fun is one group posting the 23.jpg image, hoping they will get at least one 'nice feet' comment. If that is successful, it feels great and causes more people to repost the same 23.jpg image in hopes of getting the same reply.

i fucking love this

That stove is kinda tiny

I tried meth once. Its was great. Next day was fucked up though.

Meth, only once.

nice feet

memes and jokes are sad? are you trolling or autistic? do you know where you are?

nice feet

I kinda get the banana thing. people trying to derail threads because they have literally nothing going on in their lives and just want to be niggers and shit all over everything.

If going online just to make people think you're a complete mongoloid is the aim then that is a good way to achieve it.
I almost feel sorry for the kind of people that post this shit. But that quickly fades when the realization dawns that they're probably kissless virgin neckbeards BECAUSE they like this kind of stuff, and that personality trait reflects in their daily life, and it's their fault because they know that nobody likes them and it's their own fault.

worst in thread

Looks like it could be some desktop background.

Jokes are supposed to be funny.

>TFW you havent been caffenating your cheese

i liked the fractal nature of it

>worst in thread
after your worthless post
you dumb idiot

So you don't find any attraction or fondness to her feet? If you don't, do you like even a single part of the original 23.jpg image?

i might keep this one

Original nao

If you think that's fun, you should try having sex sometime. Or watching a movie.

>people who like things that i dont like are stupid
alright man. im not touching that one because its so retarded i almost think you're trolling but im sure youre just some stupid insufferable faggot

kys

look at the twig that even goes in front of her foot

fantastic feetsies

srs question, those with a dick... have any of u ever tried sticking it in a hot pocket????

XDDDD

If you smoked more the next day you would have felt good.

I'm not really into feet or animals.
I guess I'm just fucked up like that.

You'd rather watch a movie over having a great pair of feet to admire? What is wrong with you?

I give you this goy

Please explain which part of that image is funny.

Nah the banana faggotry is not always because you're bored. I started out hating the banana, then irritated by it, then just tried to ignore it, and then it went through a renaissance and now I find it genuinely funny, but in an inverted kinda way.

I have a gf anyway AND funny banana

Not having even a microwave would suck. They really need to reform the prisons here. Feeding people crap and making them buy food just to survive isn't helping anyone except the for-profit prisons.

Had my hand on 30+ 'hot pockes' her was my favorite.