Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

This is it

Tonight I will be ending my own life. I’ve been spending the last hour making the preparations and I’m ready to go through with it. As an oldfag who’s been on Sup Forums since 2004, I thought I would finally give back to the community in the best way possible: I am willing to an hero on cam for you all.

Dope let's see it

5/10 bait

BTW don't do it.

Live Stream it Fagget

cant wait to see it

Do it, pussy.

go on...

Sweet. Am intrigued, massive faggot.

damn boi

There is no way you have used Sup Forums since 2004 if that is you in the picture

Are you people fucking retarded? This is just a copypasta of a guy who attempted to an hero on cam in like 2010

^

Yeah, I remember this too. At least that guy tried to deliver.

nice feet

nice feet

Noice feetz

Hey faggot.

Instead of killing yourself like a pathetic piece of shit, why don't you go out with a bang instead?

Do some research and gather information on the most depraved and violent scumbags in your city/town/neighbourhood and make a plan of attack.

Make a game out of it. See how many of them you can kill before you get caught. As long as you hide your identity and plan the attacks well, you won't ever be an initial suspect as you have no motive.

Start a thread on Sup Forums the day of your next operation and leave us a code or some detail that only you know about the crime you are about to commit, so that we can follow your progress and verify that you are the legit OP, the killer, the vigilante, the Batman.

At least that way you will be doing society a favour. And if you ever get caught or something goes wrong and you end up dead, it's no big deal, as you were going to commit sudoku anyway.

You can kill yourself like millions of losers before you, or you can go down as a legend and be spoken about for years to come.

God speed, OP.

I trust you will make the right choice.

shhhh let the newfags build anticipation

You need to make a friend and stop watching movies you lonely weirdo

>6 posters

Yeah epic bread, fam. Let's have a chuckle at all these newfags, amirite fellow oldfags?

liar. OP is 12 and won't deliver

>make a friend

I guess l could try. I mean I have lots of pieces just sitting in my freezer doing nothing, after all.

waiting ..

Steve?

>5/10
>anything but 0/10

what time do you have to get to special education tomorrow?