Why are Hungary seemingly the only European nation interested in preserving European culture and identity?

Why are Hungary seemingly the only European nation interested in preserving European culture and identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Azn5IxC_CM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not interested in preserving european culture and identity, they're dime a dozen butthurt eastern european country with a corrupt populist government who wants more power and votes.

mongolian euroboos

They don't have anything else.

Sadly this too.

You're a gypsy shitskin. What would you know about European identity?

fuck them and their boring shit culture

That would be all of V4 (Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary)

Britain too to a certain extent, for all the shit you get for being muslim Brits as a people are actually conservative and xenophobic as fuck.

Ah look, it's a EU-cocksucking Turkroach

What would you know about it you rotten toothed white nigger? Brits are the americans of europe. Just as degenerate, obsessed by material wealth, filled with niggers and fattened by fast food.

You're also seriously deluded if you think any country in europe is concerned about """""""""""""""european identity""""""""""""""". Everyone is looking out for themselves. The countries that you think are saving europe are only concerned about themselves and the countries that you think are destroying it are also only concerned about themselves.

Suck my dick, choke on it.

Dunno but i love hungary, nice food, women, landscapes, culture and uncucked
This fuck off

Bitter the the Glory days were 600 years ago, then started again in the 1700s but got cut short by WW1

The fact that the national identity survived 300 years of being split 3 ways is remarkable, but then again Hungary really was more of an almagamation of all the peoples in the Carpathian basin that gradually assimilated into Magyar language and Central European ideals, so the definition is very broad

Communism also fucked them over just like Romanians, Czechs, Poles, etc.

I am a Greek

They were multicultural for hundreds of years, then nationalism and Trianon happened

>european culture and identity
modern europe identity, with the time of enlightment, was always more left and humanist then the rest of the world.
We value science and free thinking.

By that definition, hungary, GB and V4 doing not quiet that

Nobody asked for your opinion, Mehmet.

>we

actually does

we = countrys with true european values

Germans are fucking scummy shithouse cunts. We should have nuked you fucking rats and put you out of business in '45. Now we have to endure you oddballs with your shit-tier Pan-European social experiments fucking our shit up.

I can never quite justify with words how fucking much I despise Germans and Germany.

which is better, Hungary or romania?

Brits BTFO'd.
By a Romanian warlock :^)
Good times.

Hungary, undoubtedly

Easily Hungary

>we should have
HAHA oh thats funny, you where beaten like we beat france if it wasn't for the US with massive landleases and then the russian to be a equal enemy. But hey, if even france can call themself 'victors of the 2nd WW' then you lillte guy sure as well ;)

Also:
>colonise 1/4 of the world
>complains about immigration
you should have stayed on your inbreed island Rajpeet al-Britanni

this.

As in higher living standards?Hungary atm.
As the people?Romanians by far.

Hungarians are very cold and arrogant people, you dont even need to visit Hungary to see,look at the statistics, they and anglo's have the highest individuality level.

Hungary, but Romanians are unfairly shit on sometimes because of ""Romanians"" (gypsies). I actually quite like them.

>As the people?Romanians by far
You mean Transylvanians

>t. youtube.com/watch?v=8Azn5IxC_CM

Time to die, Mehmet.

maybe the islam taking over you is good thing after all...

Romanians are shit on because they are shit people. All of them.

Yea sure, transylvanians, slovakians, germans , anyone

To make a parallel, the difference in personality between a gypsy and a hungarian is that the gypsy knows his place.

Once the 4th Reich ääh I mean the EU is finally fully federal I can die happy

>~5% Muslims in the land
>being taken over
don't fall for that meme my Friend.
Once the civil war in syria is over and all this refugees where send back we can finally focus on the people who wants us divided - the US, Russia and China

>le US wants us divided maymay
Germans are fucking retards

the guy living in manhole(underground) is famous in japan
he's called bruce lee

Yes, of course all those young male refugees that have flooded Europe will be delighted to return to the Middle East/African shithole they fled from.

>Once the civil war in syria is over and all this refugees where send back
you have to be a special kind of deluded retard to actually believe this

A stronger opposition in europe means that the US can't just go on with there spying and drone warfare from europen soil

Mama Merkel had to put stricter laws on the table to counter a strong right-leaning movement. Single men are more likely to return to there home country then familys or ill / disabled people under the new laws

maybe its berkay.

Utterly deranged.

as I said here, we have stricter laws now. If anyone want to stay here they have to speak german on A2 level at least and are not allowed to rely on welfare. And hell, if someone wants to stay here, managed to get a job and pay taxes and speak the language then they are already better then a big chunk of 3rd generation turks tbqh

I mean, we are sending people already back to afghanistan even if thats a warzone as well

King Nignog literally flew here and told us that if we vote leave than the US will abandon us. Stop acting like every attempt to fuck with your stupid shitty globalist reich is some other country wanting to prevent "European unity", you autistic fucking Krautnigger.

This, honestly.

Miért egy kibaszott autista mindenki ebben a fonálban?

>Miért egy kibaszott autista mindenki ebben a fonálban?
Why autism is a fucking everybody in this yarn?

What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?

You know already, Istvan.

>what is a history book
WW1 was France, GB and Russia try to keep a 'balance of power' in europe rather then a strong united state
Hell, even the 3rd silesian war (or french- and indian war for you britbongs) was an attempt to keep the HRE shattered
And I didn't say 'some country', ofc just great powers who have a sphere of influence in europe and don't want to lose it or try to reclaim it.
Divide and conquer, a rule as old as time

It's a meme, you fucking pleb

kek
the bozgor uncovered himself
you arent to bright, are you?

nobody besides modern Germans care about a "strong united state" in Europe, because we are different countries with different fucking cultures and languages. Just because you have your identity brainwashed out of you from birth so you identify with some artificial rubbish more doesn't mean everybody else (and especially not people in the early 20th century) do. Stop projecting your EU cuckery onto history.

*too

You fucking dumb ape.

mert a fele dikkmán/abdul proxyval

I would dissagree, thats why germany is aiming for a federal union. germany itself is a federal republic and here people with different mindsets, languages and culture (hesse, bavaria, saxony, 'prussian', frisia) living together because we share the same values. personal freedom, equality by law and a social market rather then a free market. These values are shared amoung a lot of other fellow EU memberstates.

besides that, you speak like someone who is bore after 1989. Someone who never experienced the cold war, borders in europe and has lived in peace his entire life. Everyone else remembers why we wanted a strong european unity in the first place

Oh and why did you even care? You're thankfully out

>nobody besides modern Germans does X
>Stop projecting

Time to stop posting.

Romanians are a bunch of filthy gipsies.

The End

Hungary without a doubt, but I also like Romanians.

the amount of people who want a united European state outside of Germany is abysmally low and are 90% of the time EU4 autists on Sup Forums who just like to salivate over unrealistic unions and want the Byzantine Empire and the German Empire to exist again. It's an absolutely laughable ideology that nobody that is neurotypical actually wants and you should not expect people to treat you like a significantly sized group.

Beautiful.

finno ugric genes

You're projecting again.

Do you have any sources for these values you speak of?

>do you have a source confirming most people want their countries to be independent and not absorbed by a larger country

That's not what projecting is and that's not an argument.

There's no such thing.

Drop the proxy, Klaus

Are you going to support your statements or not?

Please provide a source that confirms Australia doesn't want to be reintegrated into a neo-Britidh Empire

I'm not the one making any positive claims, user.

A lot of people want a unified Europe m8. Maybe not in Britain though. There are practically no cultural differences between most of Western Europe anyway.

never met a single person irl in any country that wants something that autistic but okay

Nothing that obvious needs to be sourced

>everybody generally agrees with my opinion, not the opposing one
>not projecting

Yes it is.
And I wasn't trying to make an argument other than to contradict some of that posters own bs.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Because you have fallen for the populist maymay
Do you really believe Orban gives a fuck about "European identity"? Or maybe he is just a strongman who wants to stay in power, whatever the cost?

>tf

Look just stay in your containment thread. No one will ever take you seriously on Euro issues

>because we are different countries with different fucking cultures and languages.

That goes for most countries at the time they were born.

How many languages and ethnicities has India, for example? How many did have China? In Spain we have along Spanish at least another 3 co-official languages (in their regions). The French centralized model practically exterminated the Occitan and Breton culture, but those cultures were there.

I agree though with part of the anti-EU sentiment, I liked the EU in its conception as a trade and cooperation agreement, but the integration is unnecesary and problematic.

This.
This is exactly what all those nationalists dont get. They are born in a specific country and they think this is the best, it was forever like this and will continue to be like that forever.
While in reality, the borders of countries have always shifted, and so have cultural identities. With modern means of transport and communitcation, bigger countries are possible, and it is generally a good thing, if people from different countries interact more with each other and form a common identity.

Just look at Germany: we used to be a bunch of irrelevant small states, but once we united, we became a great power.
Same is true to Europe, these days.

fucking kraut shitbag

/game over

Scotland can fuck off desu.

Check mate, Mehmet

hey, at least you are consistent
i guess if you dont mind beeing a weak and irrelevant country, there is no need for international cooperation

>there is no need for international cooperation
Of course there is, which is why we've left the EU, you stupid cunt.

i dont understand what you mean, sorry

Because you're a fuckwit who cannot see the world outside of the EU.

typed "peope in london"

gee. i wonder who is behinde that post

Hear hear!

These autistic G*rmans have been trying to destroy Europe for ages.

Yes, and I'm not in London, boxhead. I'm not even in fucking England, you third-world sack of shit.

That's an impressive amount of sperging you've done in this thread. You're amazing, congratulations!

this, I'll never understand why germany can't keep their autism within their country

i think it must be great to live in 1st world niggershithole island

>t.jamal

>he doesn't understand words

either you are a proxy fagg or pissed off scot or a nigger. whatever.

But certainly not a third-world povvo box head

call your cops i dont give a fug :DD

fuck happened

Are Poles so arse ravaged because they're literally worse than pakis?

>European identity
No such thing

Of course there is but Hungarians have very, very little of them.