I work for NASA. Ask me anything

I work for NASA. Ask me anything.
Pic related.

what type of Cholla is that in the background

whats your favorite planet?

would that aliens pupils basically burn to shit out there in the desert? that fag looks like he could see in an underground cave by star light. I"ll bet real sun, much less sonora desert sun would fucking fry his corneas like eggs on a griddle.

It's a nigger. Did you know that black people aren't human? Who would have thought!

Why does NASA promote lies about man made climate change

a cholla is a catcus you dumb fuck piece of shit

Your Anus

have aliens visited earth?

Are you aware of Frieza's defeat?

This nigger does what he wants, nigger. Besides, it's clearly a cgi model. FAKE. It's a 3D computer model. But hey, that's NASA. We here are never a straight answer!

Yes, we have his remains in one of our main labs.

Earth, because I live there.

bump

Can you provide me with the real link

Why do 3 out of the 4 ET's that visit earth see time much slower than we do. How do they communicate with us when we are basically statues to them?

How long ago did they assimilate into a singularity and why don't they just send cloaked drones down instead of visiting themselves?

Why do they only help us on certain things?

does NASA have any thoughts on further exploration of this?

YES. Check the picture I posted in the opening post. YOU FUCKING MONGREL! It took that selfie itself with it's wicked space magic!

That is, by far, the shittiest photoshop I have ever seen.

You're gonna get neuralized kek

Nasa employee here. To answer your question,
I'd have to kill you first. It's top secret. Let you in on a little secret. We at nasa hired a bunch of shills to create fake images like this one to make you THINK it's a hoax!

I heard there are aliens on the dark side of the moon... true?

OP here.
Yeah, no fucking shit. That's what we do here at NASA. Have you even seen our moon photos? We doctor the shit out of em cause they have alien bases there.

Yes. Alien bases are the reason we never went back and are trying to go to mars. Sad thing is they aliens probably have bases on Mars too. FUCK.
Intergalatic war might be our only hope for exploring the stars.

These are not even the real pics, it was posted partially in some threads of reddit. But its real wierd how chan was taken down after a minute

I'll have what you're having

how long before an alien invasion?

You don't have clearance to post this information, Agent OP.
You will be disposed of by 0600 GMT

OP here.

Because the ayys are assholes. That's why.

I know this movie

FUCK YOU NIGGER!

What's the admin's name at Goddard's Library?

If they would have invaded, they would have done so a long time ago. They are already here. See pic related in my opening post.

post a pic of your nasa id for proof

Fuck you nigger, I can't do that or the ayys will kill me!

Its a fake image. Like all the other ones made to help discredit the real one.

We know that. Hence why it's real. Wondering if any of you user fags have the real image!

>it's

They have faster computational processing and genetically enhanced bodies that make them move very very very fast. The faster you think, the slower time gets. They have 2 million years on us give or take (1 of them does, don't know about the other 2).

Singularity - I know this happened to 2 of the 4 about 750k to 1M years ago. Not too long after their stage one communication methods were developed (internet equivalent but biological not digital).

For us, we're still at the silicon stage almost quantum. They skipped this and went straight neuron processing equivalent.. aka bio computing.

They only help with certain things because we're not ready for everything.

meanwhile, on Sup Forums

a bunch of shit that never fucking happened.

>"we're"

How come some of us are plenty ready and willing but are doomed to wait for a bunch of fucking strangers for years/lifetimes?

Dubs demands answer

OP is a 12 year old, lying piece of shit.

I however actually do work at NASA.

Then prove it.

How would you like me to?

whats your internet speed

Timestamp with something
Also this

Since I'm at home, all I have is my badge. I'm not taking a picture of that.

MY internet speed is ~150/~150

just show the part that says NASA

Does NASA work with NOAA? Are any of the deep sea creatures ETS?

Why is it more of your resources are spent on producing data on the climate than is spent on studying and exploring space?