They can't fuck with me, yeah, yeah, Ojay
First name, government? No, him, I slay
New black king, oh
New black king, yeah
New black king, oh
Uh, obey, obey, obey

>>>/reddit/

I really liked it.
And as a bonus, I get to watch Trump supporters freak out over the same three verses.

kinda disappointing. 5.5/10. Probs their worst yet

It's terrible, obviously.

what did he mean by this?

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman :(

Can some one please link me to a stream or something? Much appreciated

Only when it comes out legitimately will I listen to it

8/10 for me, really like it, sex murder party is my jam

mega.nz/#F!SNJEmZgK!6kla-utuYmKdj5suSte1_A
Bonus tracks.
Ticker Tape is very 2D/Damon heavy.

There's a containment board for a reason.

Why not lossless?

We apparently aint ready to listen to this glorious album in true HQ.. bout to listen with deluxe tracks now, in non-glorious 192.

I didn't find these. Someone on pirate bay uploaded them.

What bugs me is the CDs are out there, people are posting pictures of them, yet no one cares to upload FLACs. The bass really clips badly in the heavier songs.

Wheres the leak

i think it was the third hit on google.

favorite track? i've gotta go with Strobelite or Momentz. The song with Danny Brown is really good until he shows up

Can confirm by way of the Gorillaz subreddit that CDs are out there now circulating. The shitty thing is that there's so many poor-quality vinyl rips that it's now nearly impossible to distinguish those from any newly sprouted CD rips.

ALl I can find are some shitty rips from a week ago

it's not a gorillaz album, it's a v/a mixtape

everything after Momentz is terrible

3.5/10

AND NOW
LET'S REPEAT
THE NONCONFORMIST OATH

first post best post

2D: -trying to sleep, noodles is being loud

2D: Noodles...

-noodles sucking off her buff bf really loud-

2D: -tap tap- Ah, ehem, nood-

Noodles: -annoyed, takes cock out of mouth but just as her bf cums, her head turn to 2D results in the cum pouring all over his shirt-

2D: ah no!

Murdoc: ..bout time for a baff, innit?

*Worst

Can we all agree Russel is the lamest Gorillaz member?

2D is the funny/cute/unique/moody lead singer

Murdoc is the funny bad boy

Noodles is BAE

Russel? Literally just there cuz...you know why

The good songs are extremely good imo, but the bad ones are extremely bad. Harder to get into than the rest I feel.

I still rate Demon Days > S/T > Plastic Beach = Humanz > The Fall

Nah, Russel is supposed to be the only proper musician in the band, also he always had the whole posession thing which has been very important in the first phases.

This guy knows his stuff.
Holy shit, I love Out Of Body.

Welp, I'm high, and these deluxe tracks are banging

I Really enjoyed this whole album for like a 4th time listen through, with being alienated the first 3 times... the deluxe and the HQ quality will definitely make this album worth it.

Can't wait for the last two songs now.

Sucks ass, was let down because Plastic Beach was genuinely a top 10 album for me

>people are satisfied with a Gorillaz album on Sup Forums
who would've thought

gorillaz - 6/10
demon days - 7/10
d-sides - 6.5/10
plastic beach - 7/10
the fall - 8/10
humanz - 3/10

Shit until you listen to it a couple times, then it begins to be good but it still isnt anywhere as good as their previous records

>fall is best album
Nice meme.

good bait

it is though. the production is a little spotty at points but everything after the opening track is GOAT. only gorillaz album that has any sort of replayability.

literally not an argument

I'm just confused on how you can rate Humanz lower than The Fall? I mean, I'm a huge gorillazfag and love all their albums, but for real, Humanz has more substance than The Fall.
Probably bait anyways.

swap round gorillaz and the fall and you've got yourself a deal. plus maybe give dd a point from plastic beach

both were made on an ipad but the fall is comfy and humanz is the exact opposite of comfy but not in an edgy way it just falls flat on every front. you expect it to either be upbeat and aggressive or laid back but it just perpetually falls somewhere in the middle and all the features are subpar. i like the fall because it was mainly just albarn and the features didn't feel forced.

so anyone have a cd rip yet or nah

>both were made on an iPad
where did Damon say he made Humanz on an iPad?

Never really understood the iPad argument thingy.

This board is able to praise bands which release 2 tracks albums with song lengths of 0:19 and 54:33 of just bonobos hitting wooden plates with metal forks. What's wrong with using an iPad.

I still think The Fall is their worst but it doesn't really have anything to do with how it was created.

He didn't. This was a major studio production that costed a shit load to make.
Obvious bait.

Confirm/Deny

"The Fall" should have been released under the 2D Moniker as a solo album

sure that would've been cool
it doesn't really make any difference though

But it keeps getting ranked among the main albums and treated as one when it's not, thus why I think it should have had a different name

So far it seems bad. Donald Trump is President, Gawker is gone, and Gorillaz' streak of good records is done. WTH

Im a big guy.

Yeah.

WHATEVER.

Anyways, this album? Bad. Very.very.very. BAFF.

I wash myself in this album once a night. Once in the original leak second in the 128kbps app leak.

It stinks
It's rotten
It's no good
The lyrics personally offend and disgust me

The melodies? They are not there. They are not good. It's a bad album.

Overall. Bad.

It's SHIT.

DON'T EVER. EVER. TELL ME TO LISTEN TO THIS AGAIN.

JUST A PEPPUHMINT TEA FOR MEEEE

Now that CDs have finally dropped, are there any actual 320 links of the deluxe going around?

I hated everything about this album. Didn't sound like them at all. Makes me sad desu.

>Thoughtz?

I wish.

Where's the full album mega?

In the BAFF

Stop.

Finally, thought I was the only one who liked that song.

youtube.com/watch?v=EspapkS3X2M

someone get this human some peppermint tea!

>People don't like Danny Brown's verse on Submission
This is actually pretty surprising. For those that don't like it, why?
I was expecting to not like Kelela's part since she kind of ruined "From the Ground" on Atrocity Exhibition but I was pleasantly surprised

I'm just still waiting for them to show up on Spotify

>TFW Sup Forums pleb

Some good tracks here and there, but it's so feature-heavy, that it sounds like Damon phoned it in during his moments. Also the sudden transition from Hallelujah Money to We Got the Power is so jarring that it felt like the latter track was hastily written to leave listeners on a positive note, when Demon Days did the same thing but so much better.

Baff?

Danny Brown is played the fuck out

Annoying voice, same fucking flow on every track

Adds nothing to song

Before Momentz there is the awful track Saturnz Barz

Russel was cool at phase one

fucking love it.

gorillaz - 10/10
demon days - 8/10
plastic beach - 8/10
the fall - 7/10
humanz - 8/10

that fuckin verse is stunning Danny Brown is a BEAST

>rates Humanz equal to Damon Days
kys

this

Yes, it's hilarious to be quite honest, how Trump supporters call liberals "sensitive imbeciles", yet they're the ones who upset over an album.

Is Kelela supposed to be Noodle's voice in this album? Like with that other singer in DARE

Noodle's voice is in Busted And Blue. Not sure about Kelela though. Might have to wait until the album is officially released for more details.

Mistake

I thought it was also Kelela in Busted and Blue? That's what made me think about it. Plus Damon is like not singing at all in Submission. It's just Danny Brown and Kelela

Granted, I've only listened to it once but it feels kinda meh to me. I realize features have always been a thing with Gorillaz, but this album just had too many for me (they should be the side dish, not the main course IMO). My opinion could change after listening to it more, but that's how I'm feeling atm.

Oddly enough, I really like Saturnz Barz.

>I was in Jamaica, and finally Grace Jones showed up. I played the tune to her. She was like, "Hmm, there's something not right about this." I said, "What is it? Do you want me to take out the keyboards?" "No, it's this noise on here." "What noise? That guitar?" [Makes pinging sound] "No, I love that."
>She wouldn't say it was this other person's voice. Clearly, once the voice had been taken off, the track was ready to work on. [Shakes his head] Some people don't necessarily want to be on the same tune with somebody else.

I'm laughing so hard at the mental image of Grace Jones cucking some other musician out of their spot on Humanz

lol

>fuck drumpf: the album

A little late on that one. Hundreds of people have said that already.

>I didn't listen to the album: the post

>1 song naming Trump and it's a feature

Funny how messages promoting unity and speaking against greed and corruption are seen as anti Trump.

PS album was written way before Trump became president.

this

the album is pretty cohesive desu
We Got The Power works kinda well as an outro, even though it's probably the worst track imo

Finally have the 320 deluxe version with the new songs and stuff. Listening to it in actually not shit quality makes it a lot better. Really warming up to it. Lots of great stuff on here. I dig it, time will tell how it stacks up to the others

this

!!! Please share, my dude!

youtube.com/watch?v=C9VjZ7bxFO4
in this interview he says about 50% was made on the ipad garage band

I gotchu mayne
>Flac
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9sE6P6ElI5OaXAyZjM0Z1ZBN3M/view
>320
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9sE6P6ElI5OWGxnSXhkREF6bWc/view?usp=sharing

>Out Of Body

holy shit this is actually fucking great

Oh my god, dude. Finally. Thank you SO much! Can't wait to blast this!!

I really warmed up to it, too. Was horribly disappointed on first listen, but then I just kept wanting to listen again and again!