Anyone want some popcorn?

Anyone want some popcorn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nL6DxEiQo8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want more movies like this

I don't get what this scene was implying. Was it trying to tell us that him hitting his head on the cabinet was enough to make him give up being a dad or some shit?

JESUS FUCK OW MY HEAD GODDAMNIT
>"But then in that moment, I realized I was A Scanner, albeit darkly. A Scanner Darkly, you could say."
Are you fucking kidding me?

Hitting his head on the cabinet actually killed him and the rest of the movie is a hallucination encapsulated in the moment of his death.

youtu.be/nL6DxEiQo8k

Great scene. Love the text.

Are you retarded? It's the moment shit snaps, but it's not just because of that one event.

Good luck with relationships, faggot.

>"I got divorced over me farting, Dad, what the fuck? I don't get it???"

IIRC he never actually was a dad, its the drugs confusing him into actually believing his earlier speech about having daughters.

I can tell you're a real player because of how mad my post made you get.

Please user, tell me some more about the nature of relationships. You're a professional, clearly.

I wish more movies were rotoscoped.

I think it's really how he was before. Would work with Dick having done the same.

I can tell you're single.

For someone who is in a relationship, you're sure desperate to make people believe and affirm it. Real interesting.

>For someone who is in a relationship, you're sure desperate to make people believe and affirm it. Real interesting.

You forget one little detail: I never said anything about it.

Ahaha, you fucking idiot.

Those shape shifting lizard bitches

Are you really this desperate for (You)s?

It's implying you're a fucking retard

You seem upset

You don't handle this very well.

Sorry, I clearly haven't had as much shitposting practice as you have.

Then start training, faggot.

This could have been a cool thread

Don't worry it POPs up like twice a day