Is this high, mid or low quality weed?

Is this high, mid or low quality weed?
Friend wants to sell me an oz for £150 also General stoner thread
Sorry about the pic my friend took it and he has a shit tier camera

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=200003219&initiative_id=AS_20170301225553&SearchText=45w led grow panel light
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your "friend" is ripping you off. Thats at least 80-100$ an ounce bud

yeah right bro maybe $160-$180 in a black market sale

cant really tell the quality too well from the picture, depend on where you live, bay area here weed is very cheap and easy to get here and it looks like 120-140 quality from a decent source, however if youre in like fuckin texas or some shit thats a plug

This guy gets it. I get that shit for pennies when I grab a half of quality. They can't get rid of bud like that fast enough. Its just super cheap so they try to flip it for small profit.

Im in manchester, uk dude thats why i used £

now that i turned my brightness on more i can agree with the first user, 100 an ounce

Looks like mid. Definitely not reg, but also definitely not high grade.

What kind of stupid prices for bud are you paying for?

Looks decent.

Op here this is the "good shit" i can get in only in 1gs for 10 because my dealers shady af

Would need to smell it
Trimmed shitty doe

Looks OK. Price isn't bad for non- legalized areas.

Sounds like a standard dime bag. Seems like a decent price for how it looks.

Yep i told the cunt im not touching it if it is untrimmed

Between low and midgrade

I'd rate it 3 / 10.

Not very dense, not harvested properly, and it was sold with base-stems still inside, etc.

My weed looks a lot better than OPs and I get 28 grams for 150
t. Texasfag

Maybe ill just swim across the atlantic and hitchhike to texas and back for my weed then thanks user

That's decent bud op.

looks like really low quality but you never really know until you trim down those stupid leaves that will just give you a headache. Might have been a solid strain that didn't grow well. for 150 its a fair deal, if you still enjoy it you win.

150 for an ounce is pretty good

Weed seller here.
I'm in Canada and I get really really good weed for 140$Can for 28 grams. I bought 8oz of white ryno for only 1140$
I can get 250$ of profit every time.

That's dirt weed

Good prices where in canada? Im thinking of moving

mid

I'm in Québec

im thinking about growing 2 seeds in my closet

I have a 200W lightbulb, some soil, and lots of time. How much luck will I have if I go through with this. is it worth the effort.

the electric bill is not paid by me, so electric use does not matter.

I should add, my budget is low. I dont want to spend more than 20-30 dollars on setup

Canada here too, pay $300 for 60 grams of fire

lol you're never gonna afford it man.
I think to do it to and I already have the seed but that gonna cost me like 50 to 75$

Pics above size limit "(

kek

150 is pretty low for an ounce but it looks kinda poor. Difficult to tell but it looks like its all fluff and stem whomever harvested it did a shit job

You could do a deep water culture. 5 gallon bucket, potting nets, small air pump and a air stone. You'll need some sort of meduim, I'd get some clay pebbles from a nursery.

You can get a lot of the small stuff off Amazon for fairly cheap.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube of how to build a 5 gallon bucket dwc. Just read a bit and find all the materials you'll need.

oops I was too high. you have all the thing I think to do it and some cash on the side if something happen so thats good

does this grow more and faster?

thats shit tier weed

150 pounds is like $250 CAD, I can get 2 ounces for that. And that is some of the worst weed I've seen in a long time

>$20-$30 max on a setup
>seeds costed $30 alone
>nutes alone costed me about $40
>soil was like $20

Also if you only want to spend 20-30, just buy things over time. There's no need to rush it. If you want to do it, do it right. Take your time, if you don't already have seeds, I've had good luck in the past with cropkingseeds. They ship from Canada, so nice short shipping periods. They don't have the biggest selecton of strains, but they aren't too terribly priced. Also for your first grow, get a feminized autoflower
That way you don't have to worry about your light cycles or whether you will have a male or female plant.

Once you get your grow down, then you could try a non autoflowering, that way you'd be able to control the size of your plant before flowering it.

I already have 2 seeds, I have soil, I can easily build/craft a setup for no money at all in my basement.

20-30 seems reasonable for what I already have.

No. This is just a basic simple way I've used in the past to have small grows in my closet. You can research the different types of hydroponic systems, and how they work. A dwc works because the roots aren't obstructed by any soil. They grow directly into the water
The air stone and small air pump provide the oxygen needed for the root growth.

does your soil have nutrients in it?
will smell be an issue?

Not all of us live in us sonshine i would move there but i hate niggers and your legal system.

Quick question are three roaches enough to make a another joint?

DWC is one of the fastest growing methods, but PH meters/TDS meters are necessary.

Evening niggers what cha smokin on bros

I've spent literally thousands on my rooms setup. We spend thousands more on electricity, fertilizers and medium every cycle. Marijuana is big money.

That looks like outdoor grown with just water. Oregonian here. This goes for $300 an oz here

Crop King is garbage.

DNA genetics would be my go-to for name brand weed seeds.

Looks like a Salt piece.

>2 seeds
You mean you have (if you're lucky) one viable plant and it'll be male?

This. This man knows what he is talking about.

Rather than 200w in one place, consider vertical fluorescent lighting. This will evenly distribute a high efficiency light source, who's major drawback is light penetration.

DNA just set up labs in Tweed's greenhouses, so they'll continue to be a leader in genetics.

yes, and kinda.

How danky is it compared to normal smoking.

yes I have no idea whether they are male of female seeds.

I don't live in the US

Youd be correct sir. Ees my favorite

I concur,
Mostly:
fluffy buds == outdoor.
Dense buds == indoor.

question, do 2 50 Watt bulbs have the same effect as one 100 Watt bulb?

for growing of course

bongs be like "uk has the best weed"

Impossible bro its coming out of derbyshire aint no weed growing out doors there, and no ones gunna buy outdoor in bulk

Are those Hitman cups, or Cheech cups?

Does anyone here actually grow pot? I do 5-10 every summer outside. Oregonian.

Yes and no.

you can use the light better with more control when using more bulbs

Ontario - I run 2000w flower room and a 8x8 veg tent.

>buy at 140$
>I can get 250$ of profit
so you sell an O for 390$CAD ?
you must be selling to high school kids because no one I know pay anywhere near those prices for an ounce of weed

I pay around 120 for an O of mids and 150 for top shelf, and those prices are common

>$CAD
>US
are you retarded ?

tried growing in a 6x8 greenhouse last summer, plants got too tall and i had to cut them back but fucked it up

As much as I'd like to live in oregan rather than uk
Oregonian is not a word hahaha.
They look good
What are you growing this year?

I use 2 4x8 tents during winter. Veg with a 1000 watt Mh and flower with 2 1000w Hps to do a crop or two if I run out of the summer outdoor. Pic related is veg tent. You have yours in a garage or in your house?

That's a lot of wattage for one veg lamp, trips.
But why not haha

I had seeds that I let pollinate a bunch of female clones I had that I wanted to get seeds from. Focusing this year on ACDC, Obama kush, Durbin Poison, G13 and Lemon Thai kush.

Awesome is the weather okay?
Your garden looks pretty fucking chill.
Any bears around??..

I've been told that before, and I'm considering getting an adjustable digital ballast so I can turn it down for them when I first transplant so the light isn't so intense and hot.

someone please recommend a light bulb for growing that is between 50-100 Watts and can be bought from home depot, Lowes, or ace Hardware.

I dont know which light bulb to use, I would really appreciate your help.

Black Bears occasionally eat our trash and pick our berries but they leave us alone.

Google bruh

In the house. I vent out of the chimney and pull negative pressure on the room at all times to keep odor down.

We run 2 ebb n flow 4x4 tables and are adding a third. We veg in 2 2x4 ebb and flows until we root out 4x4" RW cubes.

The continuous setup isn't going yet, but I've just set up an auto cloner that should help with that situation.

here is one that I found that comes in a two pack.

it mentions it is the equivalent of 100 Watts but really is 14 Watts (what does that mean regarding flower growth)

That's how much you consider bulk? What is that, like 1/2oz at best?

Bulk is 5kg if you are small time.

The adjustable digital ballasts are great.

Its average, the leaves barely produce any thc so you are paying for dead weight. flower is where the magic happens.

They're dabbuchinos

Grab a 45w LED array aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=200003219&initiative_id=AS_20170301225553&SearchText=45w led grow panel light

Used to, prices are shit now though. Good luck getting anything more than $800/lb in 100lb bulk sales. I guess you could still make money if you sold like an lb at a time, but who the fuck wants to do that?

Bruh - those are a key piece for a collector. Ever since I started blowing glass, I've had a crazy level of appreciation for the other artists in this industry.

Buy an 8th of it first. Try it. Also, I would strongly recommend not buying an oz due to tolerance

That's like a 40 light op - who the fuck is in the position to decommission a grow that large, but can't move it?

You could be a good idea but if you don't mind the cost it doesn't matter but yeah they are quite intense..
Fuck that.. That's trippy..
OG KUSH

outdoor bro, it used to be 100k for 100lb... not anymore though

Ah - You can still see 14-1500 up here in Canada at that weight.

What's the legality like in Canada? Here you can have 6 flowering plants per medical card registered to the property and 4 recreational plants in a "separate" garden

CAD or USD?

anyone do a pc case grow?

was thinking of doing an autoflower northern lights in a pc case