So from the Flash's perspective in this scene...

So from the Flash's perspective in this scene, a man whom he doesn't know snuck into his secret base and is throwing a fucking bat-star at him. Would there be any doubt that this man is trying to kill him? Why does he act so calm and quippy about it?

And from Batman's perspective, doesn't he see what he's doing could be interpreted wrong? Why would he just throw it at him when it would obviously seem like he has malicious intent? This shit is stupid. Capeshit needs to die.

How could get it so wrong?

From Barry's perspective a strange man is sitting in his chair. Then that man introduces himself as Bruce Wayne. Barry has to know who Bruce Wayne is. Then he gets a throwing star thrown at his face. He's thinking to himself, "why?". He dodges it, notices it's a Baterang, looks at Bruce, realizing it's Batman.

Barry isn't just fast, he thinks fast. He notices all of this while he's dodging a weapon in half a second. That's the cool part of the scene.

That's a lot of assumptions bud

Flash knows he's not in danger (can possibly outrun any weapon know to man), that's why he acts so casual.

Literal autist. Fuck off, OP.

Flash sees that it is a batarang being thrown at him.

In that moment, that "man whom he doesn't know" is fucking Batman.

Why would he assume Batman didn't want to kill him?
If someone was throwing a batarang at you, no matter who they are, you would think they were trying to kill you.

Not only all this, but clearly this scene has a jump-edit. I imagine the introduction to batarang lasts longer than 30 seconds like the teaser showed

No it's not. Look at Barry's face the whole time. He turns, sees what is being thrown at him, and then it turns back to the look on his face.

You do know actors are trying to portray thought by facial expressions right? He knows who that is throwing the baterang at him. It's completely obvious.

Because he knows who Batman is, he knows he's a good guy. Batman wouldn't come to you at Bruce Wayne, throw an obvious Baterang at you to kill you. Barry understands what's happening the whole time he's in Flash mode.

He's cocky enough, deservedly so, he knows he's the fastest thing in the world. He doesn't have to sweat over it. He can quip.

Anyone else notice Rick and Morty on the TV in the background?

He sees the batarang, realizes it's in the shape of a fucking bat, then clearly glances back at Bruce again. Of course he realizes that Bruce is Batman.

Jesus Christ you teenaged Marvel numale faggot cucks really do need everything spelled out for you, don't you.

the logical hoops you're all jumping through to believe this shit is kind of cute.

he saw someone throwing a dangerous weapon at him
why would he not immediately attack the person throwing it

Terrible bait. Get a life.

Because he just wants a friend.

No, you're the first one user.

>HURRR DURRR WHY ISN'T HE FREAKING OUT THAT SOMEONE THREW SOMETHING AT HIM

Because he can move at the speed of light? Christ you're dense

You just answered your own fucking question!

You know why he didn't attack him?? Because he dodges the weapon, sees what the weapon is, looks at Bruce and is thinking to himself "..that's Batman".

Watch the scene again, or I'm going to keep assuming you're a fucking idiot, or just pretending to not understand something so simple. How could you watch movies and not look at the expression on actor's faces? That's a large portion of movies, you look at their faces. You need to understand what they're thinking.

again, mental hoops. you're making so many assumptions that it's illogical to follow your line of thinking. dcucks are retarded.

you take the simplest route to understanding a situation. i'll give you what happens here

>a man sneaks into your house
>you turn on the lights and see him
>he throws a knife at your face

is he trying to kill you? or trying to see if you're fast?

He's right, listen to him.

Dude...just stop. You're obviously baiting at this point. It's so obvious. If you're not, like I said before you are an actual stupid person.

You're taking the simplest route you fuckface. I'm taking the route where Barry takes the time to process information in a split second that Bruce Wayne, the man sitting there is now throwing a baterang at his face. He SEES it's a baterang, LOOKS at Bruce and the face he's conveying is "Bruce Wayne is Batman..."

Barry is obvious a nerd, probably a fan of Batman, and knows Batman aka the man who's throwing a baterang at his face doesn't want to kill him. Damn, man. You're just fucking stupid. You don't think passed the surface layer.

>what is Show, Don't Tell

I know the concept of subtlety is lost on Marvel drones but this is a whole other level of retardation.

Where do you draw the line between "mental hoops" and critical thinking?

You are too pleb to understand the complexity of the scene, but I'm wondering if Snyder maybe had something else in mind

>Batman throws his batarang, expecting Flash easily dodges it
>Flashito silently smiles and raise his hand, Bruce ears in his mind "Stop invincible millionaire"
>The batarang hits the speedster in his face, blood everywhere
>Bruce take Nacho Allen's head in his hand, his last word is "Martha"
>Superman enters the scene "It's his mother's name" then leave
>Bruce hallucinates having a vision of Robert Downey Jr dancing on a coffee table in a velvet room

Affleck's remark, "I'm real when it's useful," at first sight adheres to the postmodern solipsistic and relativistic modes. This is confirmed by Terrio when questioned about his research for Justice League, which included "red- and blueshifts in physics". However, on further inspection, Affleck's comment simultaneously reinspects Husserl's and Wittgenstein's "form of life". This invariably leads to a more pragmatic worldview, as Pierce declares "Consider the practical effects of the objects of your conception. Then, your conception of those effects is the whole of your conception of the object."
Affleck further confirms the pragmatic totality when approaching Miller and Momoa:
>"So you're fast."
>"You can talk to fish."
Reality as it operates in Snyder films, isn't subservient to language, they work in tandem. This leads as back to Eastern philosophy, the Hinduist Guru Mantra becomes another mythopoetical jigsaw piece in the totality of Justice League. As Brody succintly observed, "Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it."

it's called a personality profile

You are literally autistic man.

>everyone else understands the scene from the trailer and comes to the same conclusion
>they're all wrong and you're the only one who's right because you can't understand basic human interaction in a movie scene

DCucks are pathetic lol

My problem is how fucking cliched it is. I'm pretty certain there's an identical moment in the first episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer 20 fucking years ago, and it wasn't original then.

>Jesus Christ you teenaged Marvel numale faggot cucks really do need everything spelled out for you, don't you.
Throw in a couple more meme insults to show off how triggered you are.

...wow, man. You're seriously pathetic. You seem to take honest pride in shitposting.

>man whom he doesn't know snuck
I am confident that Bruce Wayne is famous enough to be recognized by a young man.
>Why does he act so calm and quippy about it
He is Flash.
>doesn't he see what he's doing could be interpreted wrong
We do not know what he knows about Flash. If he knows enough to understand that the flash just some funny dumb ass .... guy watch cartoons in his 2? years. I see no problem here. He is not throwing a bat-star at Aquaman, now this was be a really stupid.

>he knows who Batman is, he knows he's a good guy
Not
>He assumes Batman is here to kill him because muh 1% chance

Couldn't fit fedora wearing autistic sperglord in there

>cant read facial cues

You have autism friend.

Irony

i'm in tears lmao

Confirmed 2deep4u

>Oh no, that guy threw a sharp thing at me! If only my superspeed allowed me to take all the time in the world to deal with him and trying to understand what he wants! Knocking him out is really my only option.

As far as speedsters go, Barry is not known to be very impulsive, he's smarter than that.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>bat-star

Ya goofed.

Why didn't Barry know who Bruce was?
Isn't 'Wayne Enterprises' a global brand worth billions?

Do you know all of the world's billionaires? Of course you know Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, and/or Bill Gates (and even I can barely recognize the latter 2 in real life), but will you be able to recognize Amancio Ortega, Carlos Sims, etc.

Even if you can, most (normal) folks wouldn't.

Maybe he knew and was more concerned with what a billionaire is doing in his shitty apartment and somehow got past his security system

He never says he doesn't know who Bruce is. He simply states that it doesn't explain why there's a strange man sitting in his 2nd favorite chair.

But in this fiction universe Bruce has been highly known, and probably on TV, doing donations, and is basically an A list star. It would like is Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp came to visit a random person.

Even Superman didn't know he was in BVS. It's a common thing no one knows about Bruce.

>But in this fiction universe Bruce has been highly known, and probably on TV, doing donations, and is basically an A list star. It would like is Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp came to visit a random person.

Except in BvS even Clark did not recognize him by sight and had to be told by another guy who he was, dropping that line "You must not follow the society circles much". Bruce Wayne has probably been out of the limelight for a long time and Lex's party was a rarity since he's probably been spending more time fighting criminals and getting ready to kill Superman

What is this from? I've seen two threads already, what is this?

Justice League trailer came out a few days ago, check youtube.

You're an idiot. Bruce already knows he's the flash. He's not actually "testing" to see if the kid is the flash. He's showing that he knows who he is.

>b-b-b-but he can't actually know for sure.
Sure he can; he's the god damn Batman.

>Because he knows who Batman is, he knows he's a good guy.
Batman, the dude that's been killing criminals remorselessly or branding them so that they get killed in prison

>b-b-b-but he can't actually know for sure
He didn't about Superman you fatass.

not him and I didn't watch the movie. What's the logic behind why criminals would be killed for getting beaten by batman?

It was a relatively new thing Batman started doing by branding criminals, the first one was a pedophile, they never have a good time in prison anyway and the second guy was killed on Lex Luthor's orders to paint Batman in a negative light and force a showdown between Superman and Batman, Lex Luthor knew the secret identities of both characters and was playing them against each other.