/cfb/

Day After: Edition
>Subway for lunch

first for cute Nick

first for memes

xth for THE "THE OHIO STATE" OHIO STATE is gonna win the natty.

It's all about the future
Just don't want my team screwed over

CRAZY UPSETS

>not publix

wtf OP

> tfw haven't banged a college slootie since april

this is actually adorable

what happened to the guy?

Let's hear it for the CITY OF BIG12

OP manages a subway

Number of Ranked Teams Per Conference (Top 10):

SEC: 5 (3)

B1G: 5 (3)

ACC: 5 (2)

PAC: 4 (1)

XII: 4 (1)

MAC: 1

MWC: 1

Average Winning Percentage Per Conference:

AAC: .569 (62-47)

ACC: .595 (75-51)

XII: .545 (48-40)

B1G: .587 (74-52)

USA: .458 (55-65)

MAC: .491 (55-57)

MWC: .514 (57-54)

PAC: .565 (61-47)

SEC: .605 (75-49)

SBC: .457 (43-51)

Interesting to note that of the four undefeated teams, all but one are in conferences with winning records. All P5 conferences are over .500, but only two of the G5 conferences are.

Winning Percentage Against Ranked Opponents Per Conference:

AAC: .214 (14 games)

ACC: .235 (34 games)

XII: .174 (23 games)

B1G: .243 (37 games)

USA: .000 (9 games)

MAC: .083 (12 games)

MWC: .231 (13 games)

PAC: .103 (29 games)

SEC: .250 (36 games)

SBC: .071 (14 games)

MAKE CONFERENCE USA GREAT AGAIN

What part of TCU lost to Baylor are you missing? TCU was not getting in over Baylor, a team they lost to and had an equal record with.
Yes, the Big 10 runner-up beat the 6th highest rated SEC team. Well done.

As long as you have an OOC game better than Buffalo and don't let a team put 58 points on you at home I'm sure you're good.

Speaking of which, what """power 5""" team travels 1500 miles to play football at a G5's stadium?

So let's get real here. IF: WSU handily beats Cal, Colorado, UW, and then Utah in the Pac-12 championship. That's three straight victories against ranked teams, a pac-12 championship and an 11 game winning streak.

If there is a massive shakeup like Penn State winning the big 10. Or Kentucky/auburn winning the sec, etc. Can you make a case for WSU getting into the playoff?

I would love to see them in if they won out. And you could say they 99.9% deserve to be in. But that .1% is a los to an fcs team. And you just can't have that.

Yeah, you could. You could also make a case that they deserve it over a 2 loss non-champion Ohio State/Louisville or a 2 loss Big 12 champ desu

they'd have to get in regardless of a shakeup m8

band guy from other thread here

>last night
>make out with band girl while dancing
>invite her home with me
>she accepts
>text later
>"Sorry dude. I'm just not feeling it anymore. Kind of got in a fight with my friend Julia so yeahhh"

welp

Bullshit.

Best cure for a hangover involves a side of fries.

>Votes: Tulsa 9

Fuck yeah

you invited her home with you...instead of just leaving with her?

She had to drive her friends home.

dude you got iced. sorry bout your luck bruh, survive and advance

Net Points Per Conference:

AAC: 483 (3410-2927)

ACC: 718 (3875-3157)

XII: 400 (3107-2707)

B1G: 636 (3707-3071)

USA: -174 (3675-3849)

MAC: -43 (3205-3248)

MWC: 19 (3239-3220)

PAC: 448 (3528-3080)

SEC: 805 (3704-2899)

SBC: -397 (2368-2765)

Total points scored this season: 33818

ok man you're just getting absurd now

Same stats I posted last week bruh. That's the last of them. It's worth posting if for no other reason than to illustrate how point differentials correlate with win percentages.

Plus, going to a (bad) FCS school, I like seeing how the big teams relate to each other.

>iced
Is this some sombrero idiom? But yeah, thanks, moving on.

>has two good teams
>still the best conference at everything

told you m8, im american...do people in your region not say iced? in the midwest it's iced, ice aged, ghosted...

Alright Alberto.

This is true, although the disparity between the West and East divisions could not be overstated. I think the fact that 4 of its 5 ranked teams are in the good division says a lot to how the SEC butters its toast, so to speak.

the cool kids say swerved now dad

So if UNC and VaTech both win the rest of their regular season, VT takes the Coastal because of H2H. This being the case, why does ESPN have UNC above VT in the ACC Coastal standings?

I want to imagine a doomsday scenario. These are your conference champs:

ACC: Virginia Tech
B1G: Wisconsin
BIG XII: Okie State
SEC: Kentucky
Pac 12: WSU

Alabama finishes with 1 loss to Kentucky in the SEC championship
Michigan finishes with 1 loss to Wisconsin in B1G championship
Clemson finishes with 1 loss to VT in ACC championship

Who is in the playoff?

what's the one fucked up thing you've never been able to convince a grill to do lads?

i've asked several unironically to shit on me but they either think i'm joking or ignore it

Assuming all other teams win out,

1. Ohio State
2. Washington State
3. Louisville
4. Western Michigan

And for the record I would have Wisconsin at 5 in this scenario.

Titfuck. I've been trying to convince my gf to do it, but she's afraid I'll cum on her face if she does (which isn't necessarily true).

great taste m8, a good titfuck is like a hot bath: not for everyday, and not necessary, but rewarding and fantastic

Literally the worst thing I've ever done is doggystyle.

In this scenario Ohio State would have lost to Michigan for Michigan to get their only loss in the championship.

And I feel like Alabama should still get in no matter what with only 1 loss.

I guess my point with this scenario is that this creates an issue of the non-champs being more "deserving" overall than the champs that upset them. And then a team will OkSt, WSU that win their conferences could still be on the outside looking in despite winning their conferences.

The best playoff format is each P5 champ, the top ranked G5 team, and 2 at large to allow for an Alabama or Clemson in this scenario to still have a shot. 8 teams.

Cum in her pussy. I've had 3 gfs before her and I was 3-0 in pussy fillings.

brutal m8...something about dropping a cum bomb inside an orifice is just the best

s-stop i-it
s-some of us here are v-virgins of the kissless handholdless v-variety
s-stop this is my saf-f-fe sp-sp-uh-ace.

the one in the back looks like she might be a victim of human trafficking

>Oklahoma back in the top 10
Oh fuck
here we go again

force yourself into social situations. wear slightly nicer clothes, drink more, express more opinions

It feels great m8. And the scare when she's not on BC is amazing.

>this straight from /adv/ shit
gtfo

amen. five gines, two dirty holes, and (somehow only) one mouth here

i should probably have an std by now

Titfuck's ain't shit.

Why do the still feel like allowing Big XII fans to have false hope of some kind?

> said the double dorko who's never kissed a girl

You forgot get a better haircut and lift.

>State of Ohio education

In this scenario anOSU is a 2-loss team that lost to Michigan. On what fucking planet would they be above Michigan in the post-season for having gone 1-1 with Wisconsin, let alone #1?

Go back to your meth pipe, ohionigger.

Don't worry, you'll choke again before your bowl game.

The fuck is wrong with you, no it's not. Plan B is like $50, and a kid is like $200,000.

How are Troy, BS State, or Sandy Eggo notable?

>implying I don't put $50 away just for that night
Not once did I regret it.

it's about the psychology of the danger. fucking a filthy bar slut raw isn't a good idea either but it's pure exhilaration

I'll stick to my committed relationship m8. At least if I accidentally get her pregnant by cumming in her, we were planning to eventually raise them up together any way.

I don't think Wisconsin was ever rated at any point that year to be favored in that game, so I'm unsure where your "overrated" point is coming from.

In fact, they were 2 touchdown underdogs.

Thats what I AM worried about. Top 10 ranking almost makes it inevitable.

suit yourself m8, no judgment from me

It's not like I'm fucking some bitch at a bar. Every girl I've done it with, we were in a relationship.

Because they're the only 1 loss G5 teams left. Likely one of them will play in the NY6 bowl if WMU loses at some point.

When Tuesday comes I'll probably put TAMU back in notable 2 loss. UF and Baylor can go fuck themselves though, especially UF.

>TAMU
You mean Nebraska?

Might as well just say "0-1 loss teams" then.

Also what are your allegiances Sneak.

Them too.

Hell I'll even include Baylor. Just not UF.

Got you, well that's cool then. I've only done it once when the condom broke and I was unaware (I know better now) and holy shit. I was too stressed out afterwards to think about how great it was.

Later I only barebacked her but never finished in her. I don't know if I can go back to condoms with other girls now.

Sneak loves the Gaytors

>loves

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. Right now I kinda want them to lose out.

It's your list but I'm assuming you only list teams relevant to the playoff picture in the 2 loss. If that's the case pretty much all 2 loss P5 teams should be there since they could all make it with some shenanigans. Even Baylor.

when exactly are y'all planning to not suck

Eh? See what I mean? Even you know how good it feels. Once you go no condom, you won't want em.

I'll likely put in Nebraska, Baylor, and TAMU in the Tuesday update.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Went to a University that has no football team, but everything else
>Live and work outside Detroit
>user co-worker and cool af boss invite me to a Michigan game because it is their alumni, they had extra tickets, and know I went to a school with no football team
>"Do they serve alcohol at Michigan games?"
>"Uhhhh...user."
>"No thanks, I have plans this weekend anyways."
>Stayed home and play Overwatch all day
Wew

Who /d3/ here?

Rice

what are the dankest food items from Publix? I'm in Florida for at least a little while.

are the subs better than Subway? I'm in Miami so it's super fucking busy and there's been long lines. I'll wait it out for a good sub though.

pic related was pretty good. also got a thicker crust publix pizza but it wasn't nearly as good.

anyway publix tips plz

Get the deli sandwiches boi

APOLOGIZE

Is it possible for any team outside of these ones to get into the playoffs?

thats why you sneak a flask in rookie

Auburn if they win out.
Wazzu if they win out.

subs are elite, fried chicken is elite, pastries are elite (elite cannolis), basically any of their specialty departments sell elite things

No way Boise goes.

Yes, dumbass. Even if it's a longshot it's definitely possible for 2 loss P5 teams to go to the playoff

When was the last time that happened?

>There have always been 4 It is impossible for there to be less than 4

Never because the playoffs are three fucking years old, genius.

Thanks for answering my question

Ayo m8, I would like a (You)

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC