WE'RE THE NEW AMERICANA

>WE'RE THE NEW AMERICANA
>HIGH ON LEGAL MARIJUANA
>RAISED ON BIGGIE AND NIRVANA
>WE'RE THE NEW AMERICANA

Is this the normalfag millennial mindset to music? Why do people hate millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-eYbUVZedY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a millennial unless he's over the age of 35, in which case if he's shitposting about Halsey on Sup Forums, he's even worse than they are.

this bitch is hot

I am a millennial, man. Anyone from the 80s and 90s are millennials.

I hate those lyrics, not because they're pretentious or affected or anything, it's just honestly for some reason I can't explain.

Cuz they're fucking stupid?

"High on legal marijuana" is by far the worst lyric I've ever heard, and everything about Halsey leads me to believe she wrote it unironocally.

has anyone saved pics of her thic ass?

It honestly kills me. My girlfriend shits on mu and all the music I like, but everything she listens to is in this vein. It's fucking depressing!

dump that pleb bitch lmao

..........................yeah

get a new girlfriend

I'd fuck your girlfriend, user.

Does Halsey really have a thick ass? Always struck me as the type to have no booty desu

You have to kill the bitch
Mix grapefruit with medicine and give it to her

I'm pretty sure most of the people that love Halsey don't even mind the lyrics while listening.

No she doesn't lmao

I shout, I swear, I get angry, I get scared
I fall, I break, I mess up, I make mistakes
But if you can't take me at my worst
You don't deserve me at my best

kurt is listening to this in heaven and wishing he could resurrect and commit suicide again

youtube.com/watch?v=b-eYbUVZedY

>My girlfriend shits on mu
You didn't tell your girlfriend you browse Sup Forums, did you?

you mean it doesn't have the majority dislikes?

>???????????????????

She knows but she hates me for doing it.

No offence dude but it doesn't sound like you two are going to last too long.

POST HALSEY ASS FAGGOT

But do you get along otherwise? You don't have to like everything your girlfriend likes user.

> heaven
> Kurt
K

You fucked up

because of this bitch trying to speak for me

Tell her that her music sucks and blast Holland 1945 every time she brings up music.

Kurt got killed.

Do you like Radiohead? Play her In Rainbows, I know plenty of otherwise normie people who can dig that album.

95 is the cut off year for millennials & 96 is start of gen z

Does she have a penis?

this. i believe millennial begins in either 78 or 80

>millennials
>born in 78

>bill nye the reddit guy
the point of the generation splitting is that one generation has the next generation. gen x begins in 1960. they were generally raised by boomers. kids born in 1960 normally would have kids between age 18 and 35. so 1978 and 1995

>It's a 'when did [X] generation' start thread

The problem with arguments about generations is that the label means different shit to everyone who hears it.

Just say the age group you mean, I never got the idea of labelling generations.

>the point of the generation splitting is that one generation has the next generation
what?
>gen x begins in 1960.
no, wrong.
>they were generally raised by boomers.
Boomers WERE the kids born in the 60s, you fuck?
No offense, but are you even American? Don't try to talk about something you don't know abut.

>Boomers WERE the kids born in the 60s, you fuck?
boy. boomers adults/teens in the 60s. they are named after the post world war baby boom, so 1945 to the end of the 50s they were the flower power kids of the late 70s. haven't you had a 20th century american history class?

*of the late 60s

>the point of the generation splitting is that one generation has the next generation

Baby Boomers are (mostly) children of the GI generation
Gen X is (mostly) children of the silent generation
Millennials are (mostly) children of Baby Boomers
The Homeland Generation is (mostly) children of Generation X

Easily one of the worst songs I've heard

>Millennials are (mostly) children of Baby Boomers

No wonder they're cancer towards society.

gi >1945> boomers >1963ish> gen x >1978ish> millennial >1995ish> gen z

>Baby Boomers are (mostly) children of the GI generation
>Millennials are (mostly) children of Baby Boomers
Does that mean the generation that will follow millennials will be even worse?

>>HIGH ON LEGAL MARIJUANA
Druguse isn't interesting if its legal. Fucking poseurs.

Cool see, so this is a teachable moment. Your comment implies you are neither a Baby Boomer nor a Millennial.

If it were a strict, single generational succession, you would either be older than 75 or younger than 16.

HOWEVER, because it's not that way (we have two generational lineage patterns), you might ALSO be between the ages of 33 and 45, making you Generation X.

how the fuck does it make any sense for them to be called millennials if they happen BEFORE the millennium? Do you even understand what you're talking about?

That's correct and rememeber that.

they are the first generation to become adults in the new millenium i believe. the names are stupid as hell, but the time periods are consistent

That's a man

this is bait but the faggots on mu didnt realise because being menial is second-nature to them

thats why shit like radiohead and american football are popular

>dumb white chicks badly parrot Marilyn Monroe quote
>singer capitalises on this with a sort of millenial satire lyric

Not sure brilliant

You guys think she licks pussy with that tongue?

FUCK YEAH, this

911...bush knocked down the towers

Halsey, Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Alessia Cara, and Daya type artists are the fucking worst and I can't wait until this era of Pop music dies a painful death

Generational classifications are gay

I was born in 1997 and I have no idea what the fuck I am, I just know everybody around my age is a faggot

you're a retard, harry

way 2 bump this shit thread from the bottom of the catalog

Halsey has a pretty neato ass tho

you're welcome for that

>not hiding your powerlevel and low key introducing increasingly patrician music into her life associated with good emotions

Is there literally anything more disgusting than unkempt fingernails?

Yes, your stupid fucking face.

Joke's on you. My face was ripped off in an industrial accident.

>look at me dyeing my hair blue and sticking my tongue out aren't I so rebellious

when will this charade end

this is future mom-core you realize this right

gen z like me idiot

Basically this

i am not a fan of her music but I'd like to engage in intercourse with her

I don't even know anybody born after 1999, I'm more familiar with people 10 years older than me

how unless you're working with middle aged people, also that doesn't make you not gen z

New Americana is pretty trash. Her other music is pretty good though.

Does this shit even mean anything anymore? At least give it like 15 years before deciding where to draw the line between "this cohort of faggots" and "that cohort of faggots"

why do you even care about flavor of the month popstars? isn't there a subreddit for this kind of bullshit?

>Does this shit even mean anything anymore?
it doesn't mean anything people just like grouping people by age groups. I personally think there's a pre-smartphone age and a post-smartphone age where we'll see a break in the generation in the future

it goes
>baby boomers 1946-1964
>gen x 1961-1981
>gen y 1977-1995
>gen z 1995- now

SHE HAWT

I can't help but imagine an arena full of 18 year old white girls, all going to the concert with their own personal james dean/bob dylan types, smoking american spirit cigarettes. They all own the badlands album and listen to it on their turntables that they bought from Urban Outfitters. Their voices unite in a glorious cacophony that only a gaggle of white girls can achieve. They reach a level of spirituality in that moment, unseen even in some churches.

underageb&

I believe the question we're really all dancing around here is: Why do so many women act like this and how come none of them have figured out that they should start thinking for themselves?

(((Why do you think?)))

because they want to be different, but not actually weird. not my type. i have a friend like this. she's going through a "lesbian phase" right now. doubt it will last past july
this half ironically

the joke
your head

I think what the real problem is, is that the music these musicians play are all focused on turning women into vapid retards moreso than usual

ebin

it ain't my fault you can't read too well with your head up your ass, take your passive agressive maymays back to mom's house, will ya?

same shon

I would like to have sex with Halsey, if you can catch my drift

I get what you're saying, but Im gonna need you to clarify

enjoy your herpes

No, I'm not going to do that.

hmmmm.....

Not him but if I want to get with milfs, should I be blasting Lana Del Rey?