Pandakino

We agree it is, right?

Absolutely. I FUCKING love this fatass.

Why can't any of these animal movies ever deal with predators? Is it really too violent for children that the cat eats the mouse?

It just seems like a weird line to not want to cross in a movie about animals beating each other senseless.

>not mentioning the true pandakino that is The Little Panda Fighter

Features a surprisingly cool villain too.

Stream where?

I never got this. Why would the furious five be this combination of animals?

I mean, the tiger and the monkey I can totally see, and maybe even the bird if you add suspension of disbelief.

But why the snake and the mantis? That shit can't be a particularly good species to be if you want to be a marshal artist.

>*martial

Second movie, yeah.
First movie, not that much. A decent character comedy.
Third movie, expelled out of a hack's ass by a jug of hot coffee and laxatives because someone noticed an empty slot for an expensive cartoon.

What is Zootopia.

It's a good movie, and a good series, but the entire first movie only has ONE joke: he's really REALLY fat.

Mantis and Viper are literal real life kung fu disciplines.

cause it's different styles of kung fu you dingus

I get that, but it's a style because of the movements of the mantis and viper.

Not because a mantis and a viper would make great kung fu masters.

MALE DOMINATED SOCIETY ALERT

CALL ANITA

Got a point.

I feel that the sequel is much stronger than the first, mainly because it wasn't just trying to be a wacky comedy for children and instead had a proper story with stakes

I also liked how they managed to get away with including genocide in a movie aimed at kids in this day and age

Fuck was there genocide in the sequel? I barely remember that.

Who got annihilated?

The pandas get their shit kicked in by the antagonist during a flashback

I miss the turtle-guy in the sequels. He was so fucking zen.

>But why the snake and the mantis? That shit can't be a particularly good species to be if you want to be a marshal artist.

Tell that to their faces and not online and see what happens, kiddo.

Yeah. And he was fat. And he overcame it to do extraordinaire things unlike you

Youre dumb. What, you just gonna have random animals and fuck up the 5 forms of kung fu just because mantis and viper "dont work"