R8 my ant farm

R8 my ant farm
Also /ant/ farm general.

They look bored. You could maybe give them things to climb on.

toothpick a good idea?

they just got put in there like a few hours ago so they haven't started digging yet

Their adventures have only just begun then.

I think i should get a sea monkey kit after. Do they really have castles and society?

They definetly have assigned roles. One will always be a clown, one will just dig like it's life depends on it, a few more will be joggers and just circle the outside edge forever. At least that's my experience with other insects.

lmao, i am going to laugh my ass off if this is true.life long joggers. i think i spotted the clown already, he keeps fucking about with other ants anuses

I never knew ants were into buttstuff

Do you think they mailed me "homo" ants? Should i get a refund?

Kill them all before they escape. They eat people!

Who are you quoting?

how will they reproduce

Clearly through buttstuff

Buttstuff is a common way of reproduction, i have already implemented a 1 child policy already, so i don't need to worry about over population

Update? Post another pic.

Some type of group orgy broke out in protest, after ancouncing the 1 child law.

what do you feed them?

That blue gel is a sugar compound that they can build and eat, but i could put anything in there, crickets i suppose are practical or whatever dead insects are around the house

>OP is waiting for them to dig
>there's not dirt for them to dig into

SPACE GEL, THE FUTURE IS NOW!!

i was thinking about getting one of those
do you regret your purchase at this point?

How much did it cost?

You're probably that little psycho kid from toy story all grown up judging by the edgy wallpaper and ant farm. Jesus you're a manchild...

didnt buy yet 25 amazon

It was a gift from my gf on my bday,
about $10 on amazon

Jelly much?

Shit man sign me up

Ants included or what?

video?

If i get dubs he eats one

does it come with ants or do you have to catch them yourself?

Dubs and you put one into your urethra.

Why don't you check out Snapchat (z) .com and get your crushes nudes

>that "Ant Xing" sign
10/10

Catch self, or 30 carpenter for $5 online, i perfer the ones online since they will dig better tunnels

Just an update, the ants now have decided to dig up the "space plant" seeds that came with the kit, these kulaks are destroying the mighty xing republic!