Why do Americans wear shoes in the house?

Why do Americans wear shoes in the house?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-wjJzqA_fc
lets.rabb.it/886j/7sD1rU5bbB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prevent injury

>Americans being this fucking dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=M-wjJzqA_fc

why would u want to bring all the dirt from outside into ur house?

My shoe closet isn't by the front door. Otherwise, I wouldn't.
Do slippers count?

Its for the higher movement speed.

but i can run faster in the house bare foot.

Thats because you're autistic.

>implying all amerifats do that
I don't
we have a shoerack by the front door for that very reason

Cause walking barefoot on all the fucking Mexicans can get your feet dirty

no its because i can feel the floor more and i can get more grip fagot.

>>Be me.
>>Be American.
>>Raised to always take shoes off when entering house.
>>Always been like this.
>>Fast forward to a few years ago. I'm 24 now.
>>We moved to a farm. Animals and all.
>>Have to regularly walk through various animal filth. Mostly birds.
>>Bird shit is so much worse than cow.
>>Go to friends, start to take off shoes.
>> "It's okay user, you can leave them on."
>>mfw I have been tracking chicken/duck/turkey shit through people's homes.
>>mfw they stop inviting me over for it

English, live in Canada, but spend about 75% of my working life in the US.

I don't know a single American who would wear shoes in the house.

Where the fuck are you getting your information from OP?

American HGTV

Are you 12?
What the fuck kind of autistic spastic runs in the house unless there's an emergency situation?

Fake News

Americans are everyone from Canada to Chile. Here in Minnesota USA I don't know of anyone who thinks its okay to wear outside shoes in their house. House shoes and slippers are okay in the winter because its cold here.

not that user, but to get from point a to point b faster
like... is that a hard concept?

i'm 24, i run in the house all the time.
>be me, big house
>be me, like to run
>be, me
>me,
>do what i want

99.9% of the shows on hgtv in the USA are filmed in Canada because its cheaper.

Because chances are: someone is just going to make you go back outside so you might aswell keep them on the whole day.

Don't fuck this link. lets.rabb.it/886j/7sD1rU5bbB

>what is house hunters
>what is house hunters international

ur fucking dirty

1%

House hunters is in canada 50% of the time

A quick google search shows that HGTV has two broadcastings
HGTV and HGTV canada
so ofc it's going to be 99% in canada if it's the canadian version...

In the US when we shop for homes we dont take our shoes off unless the home is still occupied or the relator asks us to. Its not unrealistic to look at 10 homes in a day. Thats alot of fucking with your shoes. Time is money.

Leave them at the door. You're being a rude cuck to the last person who swept or vacuumed.

We do?

Hdtv canada is still america. Thats why i said 50%

The network broadcasts in one country, so the shows must be filmed in that nation.

The logic is airtight.

I despise anyone who makes me take off shoes while entering their home and actively avoid those who do. Let me explain, there are several reasons:

1) How fucking dirty are everyone else's shoes that they need to take them off? I'm not a Mexican working in a field so it's not like mine are muddy or anything.

2) Maybe the shoes I'm wearing compliment my outfit nicely. Would prefer to keep them on and look good.
>Inb4 queer eye for straight guy

3) This one doesn't apply to me but maybe some people wear socks with holes in them, mismatched socks, etc. This would make them feel self conscious about it.

4) I don't want to look at some dudes feet while we hang if they didn't wear socks. They are gross. I'm not a hippie. Grills are OK I guess but 80% of them have ugly feet too. Then they are just putting their feet on surfaces. I'd rather take my chances with dirt.

5) It makes me think they don't clean their house. "Waahhh, you got an insignificant amount of dirt on the carpet!" Tough shit, serves you right for having carpet which in an of itself is a haven for filth. You should be cleaning regularly anyway.

6) What do these fags do when they have a party? I don't want to feel like I'm in a fucking yoga class or Japanese temple.

7) Not everyone is as fastidiously clean as I am. If some faggot has foot odor problems I'm leaving asap.

If people want to take their shoes off, cool. But to mandate it is disrespectful in my opinion.

Bare feet are for women and poor niggers

A true gentleman wears shoes at all times.

wholly shit ur retarded.

WTF? Cuck? You retarded fuckwit.
Please at least try to learn the meaning of a word before you add it to your vocabulary.

dirty mexico fag here. we wore shoes in our house in mexico because the kitchen floor was dirt. yeah, dirt. fml.

What a fucking cunt.

No.

we don't get Canadian shit over here down in Texas

Learn to spell faggot

But do, nice trips

Crappy rented apartment dweller detected.

Over or down?
Pick one Yankeespunkbubble.

This.

I am what I fuck, what can I say. That makes you a dick

Own a house and had the sense to buy one with hardwood floors. Nice try though

>implying I do
That's pretty grammatically correct if you ask me

Youd probably get it if you were a home owner lol.

Ok cool dudester.

>I am what I fuck, what can I say. That makes you a dick

i heard a smelly old fuck say that one time in chicago, he smelt like piss.

I don't give a shit about what you are.
But you need to be aware that your entire attitude hints at someone who never quite grew the fuck up. Your list of reasons are, basically, fucking childish. You're mentally stunted and very, very self centered.

But you're right, you are what you are.

I am canada and I don'Kt because canada is usperior country in more ways than one

I am one, it's never been an issue in my 35 years on this earth. I will concede that kids are disgusting and likely will track literal shit into the house so maybe the kids should have to if that is relevant.

Do people not want regularly? I do and in addition have a cleaning service come by once a week. I guess most people are poorfags or lazy or both

Yeah. A monster truck sized cunt.

Yeah kid we get it, your mom cleans up after you. Go to bed.

That's fair, I came off angrier than intended because this issue incenses me.

It seems like a non issue though. My shoes aren't dirty. They look nice because I clean them. People don't seem to care about having cats and dogs in the house. Cats literally track fecal mstter everywhere. They step on shit in a litter box. Dogs are just dirty overall.

For the record I have a cat and dog and it doesn't bother me. But I don't have a double standard about it.

And don't get me started on other people's filthy kids (I'm not dumb enough to have them, me and the wife both hate them)

>35 years on this earth.
>on this earth
>earth

omg ur on earth to!

Lmao I wish. I should've appreciated it as a kid

Cleaning isn't a life-ending event. It's part of life. People act like it's a month long process or something.