meh, its not as bad as you think

Why does she wet the bed?

Who the fuck even pisses the bed after 13 years old

me

lots of people, you'd be surprised. not by choice tho

I never pissed the bed after 4 years old, so I wouldn't really know this stuff

really? pls elaborate

medical condition

Do you bang before she puts her diaper on for the night or do you have to take it off when she gets all hot and bothered

are these 2 questions?

we sometimes bang before but I like it more when its after. there's a lot of foreplay with the diaper once its used

You're not alone OP, same situation here but with a boyfriend.

You're an animal

huh that's interesting. you also got the fetishes?

Yup. Surprised to see anyone on here who's also into it. I'm less into the diaper stuff and more into wetting though.

same, that's pretty cool. do you sometimes change him?

Eh not really. Like I said it's more of just a wetting thing, no ageplay or anything. Desperation is also cool.

absolutely degenerate

yeah no ageplay here either

maybe, its not like I care lol

This is my kink but I find when I go to do it it's actually really hard to voluntarily start pissing. Wish I knew how to overcome that

yeah the whole adult baby thing is a bit extra for me too.

Finding a little inconsistencies with your stories and your pics. Proof if not believed

I like drawn stuff more but it's not bad if you think about the action, not the stuff puddling up on the floor

Drink a lot of water

too lazy to provide proof, besides the only diapers of her I have here are cloth and goodnites and you faggots could argue that they're not hers etc. what inconsistencies do you see?

these
are the only comments i've done in this thread so I don't really have a story. thanks for the new pic tho

More perhaps? I've been in the game a long time, collected a lot of pics, and I definitely know the smell of shit when it arises.

long time? i wanna know more

we've only been dating for a year so i'm fairly new, we post on ADISC and reddit sometimes

she tried those once but they're leaky af, she uses the boys version because they are better

Show his penis

>26yr old bedwetter
you both need to kill yourselves

Sup Forumsased

Ageplay isn't necessarily adult baby, I'm grossed out by the more infantile stuff like diapers and shit so I play someone a bit older

That original pic you posted, I've had in my collection for years. Still trying to find whom it belongs to, but it does not go with the second pic you posted. And yes, long time. 15+ years and going.

13? Dude I was beaten if I did that shit after like 7. Needless to say it wasn't an issue very long.

I also have a diaper kink. At first it was hard to piss but you can train yourself to go easier. try standing over a toilet like you normally do and try not to imagine a diaper on. Doing this enough will make you feel more comfortable peeing in a diaper.

oh yeah i pulled that from reddit, pics arent mine

That's the thing though, I don't have a diaper kink, when i do it I just wear jeans

and you still havent killed yourself? Amazing.

Ahhh this is clovergender.. ok i get it now

Lucky guy OP, living the dream.

well, quit shit-posting then and post some original content for once. Such as this.

I feel that, thanks. sucks for those vanilla people out there. I also have a trap friend lol

moar

Was it hard for her to tell you at first?

I'm assuming she was embarrassed.

Was she already wearing diapers or was that something you suggested?

So many questions.

she told me before we started dating and yes she was embarassed but we were good friends already

she was already doing diapers and ask away dude

mess?

try relaxing and doing deep breaths. If you need to be about to burst with piss. Just relax and let it come out. That how I do it.

Do other people know about it? Her friends/parents?

What type of diapers does she wear/favorite brand?

How long did it take you to see it as a turn on/fetish?

What was your immediate reaction upon learning?

Is it also a fetish for her or just a necessity?

The stuff dreams are made of. Laterz. I'm off to bed

some close friends know, her mom does too

goodnites (XL/Boys) have proven to be the best ones so far. we keep looking at cloth diapers. Super Undies suck

didn't take me long, I already had the hots for her(big ass and all) I'd say like 2 months

my reaction was "sounds very inconvenient"

she hates it, if she had a choice she would not use diapers. she doesn't get turned on by giving me showers but she says she doesn't mind

funny/kinky story to share OP.

>me and girlfriend in bed
>my legs are entwined in hers, her croch is pressed up against my dick
>it's around 4am on a friday morning
>suddenly woke up and looked at the alarm clock
>strangely warm sensation.
>get hard because of it.
>thought girlfriend was wet/awake.
>she's not
>put head under bedsheets.
>clearly she's pissed the bed.
>I actually don't care, I find it kinky as fuck.
>brush my junk up to hers and just continue cuddling/sleeping, but it's so warm and dirty.
>next morning she tells me she was awake.
>she did it on purpose knowing it'd wake me up.
>she pretended to be asleep.
>she wanted to see if I was into it.
>I was
>we both now has a major piss fetish and she pisses on my face and stuff

that's fucking cool

Does she know that there's otherwise normal guys out there that would sacrifice a testicle to meet girls who wet the bed to satisfy a kink?

yeah, she was surprised by it and made her feel better about having that problem

Would her mom wet the bed with you two?

lol probably not but I wouldn't mind, she's hot too

Lol

the amount of childs shit in that room seems like a 24/7 fetish and that would be obnoxious as fuck

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchat (z) .com will help you today

It's really not, I have a pretty much 24/7 md/lg relationship with my girlfriend and it's really cute and sweet and we both enjoy it a lot