twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DC can't even afford it's own youtube channel

I am not getting it.

marvel has a good track record, dc doesn't

it really is that simple

this

>first trailer for DC's biggest team up movie
>gets less views than second trailer for doctor strange movie

>its a "Sup Forums autist tries to start another capeshit war thread" episode.

Again guys? Come on.

They both look like they've generated a lot of interest and positive hype so far. It's likely that JL's trailer has less views because the Dr. Strange trailer is on the official Marvel channel, whereas there are probably other JL trailer mirrors to leech hits.

Take your company war shit back to Sup Forums.

Less views on an a random channel compared to the trailer on the official Marvel one
On the Warner Bros one, it's over 13 000 000.

Shitpost or stupid? I say both.

nice meme

Monday after Comic Con. All anyone is talking about is Justice League and Wonder Woman.

Nice try Marvel shill.

Nice bait marvel cuck.

>uploaded two days earlier
>has more views
WOW
This is pathetic amount of hype for a Justice League movie.

The level of autism on this board never ceases to amaze me

youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE

This is the leak to the official non-mirror video. It has over 13 million views, which is basically double what Doctor Strange has.
If you compare the two on the same mirror site, Strange only has a little over 1 million hits.

This is why this board is fucking trash. Not because you all never shut up about Marvel vs DC, but because your arguments for either side are consistently worse than one conjured up by an autistic 8 year old.

Jesus christ why can't you accept DC is objectively superior at making good movies? Still salty about Nolan? Man move on

How much guys?

>Strange
>500 million

>Faggots League
>800 million

We're not the one saying it means anything now, are we?
Moving those goalposts like a pro, mate.

This. Combining both it has over 20 million views and all likes, which is amazing after BvS

Can't wait to see Doctor Strange and SKWAD continue their respective trends.

>All anyone is talking about is Justice League and Wonder Woman.
HAHAHAHAHA

They hired Zack Snyder to make movies for them

What went wrong?
>second trailer of Doctor Strange couldn't beat some cut together footage they rushed out for comic con
What went wrong?

>reddit

LMAO

the internet is fucking garbage

nothing but people warping reality and facts to fit their own opinions

>literally biggest super team with biggest names in comics
>first official trailer
>only 13 million views
This is sad.

Just 6 million more views, don't give up bros

>first official trailer
That's not even a trailer

Justice league is supposed to be DC's avengers their infinity war. Those titles would BTFO justice league if they released a trailer.
Average normie has no idea who Dr. Strange is.

DC hasn't learned to appeal to the mindless masses.

>implying reddit doesn't reflect average person better than spergs on Sup Forums

>trusting rotten tomatoes
>look at the new ghostbusters

kys

Affleck's remark, "I'm real when it's useful," at first sight adheres to the postmodern solipsistic and relativistic modes. This is confirmed by Terrio when questioned about his research for Justice League, which included "red- and blueshifts in physics". However, on further inspection, Affleck's comment simultaneously reinspects Husserl's and Wittgenstein's "form of life". This invariably leads to a more pragmatic worldview, as Pierce declares "Consider the practical effects of the objects of your conception. Then, your conception of those effects is the whole of your conception of the object."
Affleck further confirms the pragmatic totality when approaching Miller and Momoa:
>"So you're fast."
>"You can talk to fish."
Reality as it operates in Snyder films, isn't subservient to language, they work in tandem. This leads as back to Eastern philosophy, the Hinduist Guru Mantra becomes another mythopoetical jigsaw piece in the totality of Justice League. As Brody succintly observed, "Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it."

It's not as if your screencap comes from a website that creams itself over Cucumberbatch right? With a dash of Hannibal fanbase too.

And since the movie, who is also pretty much the 14th of the franchise, is a few months away, obviously there's more to discuss considering all the promotional material.

Not saying that number of views or comments don't mean anything, but there's many other things to consider than just the number.

Seriously now?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Dl0sTeeJGPZc9GeKW4DYPw/

Even CW's Flash season 3 got more talks during comic con than the Marvel movies.
What went wrong fellow marvel bros?

Average normies didn't know who Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy were either.

Anybody dissapointed by aquaman's shitty voice?

>I respect the opinion of the flick filosopher

It shows marvelcuck

>"My turd tastes better than your turd!"
>"NO! My turd is better than yours!"
It's called capeshit for a reason.

dumb tomato poster

>popular opinion only counts when it's in my favor

>this is what butthurt haters ACTUALLY believe

Everyone forget that Phase 1, overall, is pretty bad.
IM 1 is great, Avengers is cool enough, Captain America has a great first half, but everything else? Mediocre at best.

But since there's jokes and pretty colors, it means that it's amazing right?

>JL getting 13 million views in one channel and 6 million in the other
>most people don't even know there is a marlel movie coming up

Embarrasing

>half the movies are good
>overal is pretty bad
Can't do math eh?

>tfw don't watch capeshit
Feelsgoodman

yeah totally embarrassing.

>Ben Affleck Movie

Holy shit they really want to distance that movie from Snyder. Poor Zack.

>justice league:
>garbage actors carried by ben affleck
>Dr. Strange:
>well rounded cast that fits each character

>10 million subs
>3 million subs
>Still lose in views

YIKES!

When you're other half is composed of Thor and Iron Man 2?
Damn right that tips the scales to the bad side.

>well made action blockbusters that are better than 95% of other blockbusters are somehow bad

lmao

It was uploaded by a YouTube channel, and they put actor's name in the title.

Movieclip Trailers has triple times more subscribers and they are random people that might just see the movie, not only diehard fans of the series. DC know what they are doing.

>comparing doctor strange to justice league

is this like when people were comparing batman and supermans box office to fucking batman

>IM2
>Thor
>Well-made

And we're supposed to be impressed by the fact Marvel movies attract the crowd they do.

Cinema is dead.

DC can't even do a phase 1 because they know movies without Supes or Ben will flop.
No Flash. No aqua man. Cyborg movie? Don't make me laugh. Only reason Wonder Woman got one is to try and grab the women viewers.
Meanwhile Marvel is pulling off movies with obscure characters like Strange and Panther.

>DC

they have nothing to do with these movies.

These are Warner Bros movies.

DC has no say in them.

this

>DCEU
>11 movies

>I haven't seen more than 20 blockbusters

Go watch more movies kid.

>Jackie Chan's movie has twice as much views as Doctor Strange
Marvel on suicide watch

>>well made action blockbusters

Jesus christ

seeOtherwise you wouldn't be in this thread.

Please delete this

nice argument you got there.

>Published on Jul 18, 2016
It's been out for a week faggot.

Now the classic "There's only one way to build movie franchise about superheroes, the Marvel way". I'll let someone else bring up the just as tired "Just like Star Wars and LotR were preceded by tons of solo movies" point. You don't have to tell a story in "phases" for christ's sake.

As for bringing up obscure characters, I understand what you mean. Just how many normies have you heard clamoring for a Suicide Squad movie? And how dare WB start by using their 2 biggest names, who just happens to be some of the most iconic characters ever.

Marvel would have done the exact same thing if they had the rights to the X-men and Spider-Man. They did it amazingly well, but don't pretend it was a genius strategy to do what they did. They didn't have a choice.

holy fuck that looks bad
oh well, i'm not the target audience anyway. I did love the first two Nolan batman though

BIG BLACK COCKS! BIG BLACK COCKS!

STAR TREK IS FINISHED!

GAL GADOT REPLACED BY A SHEBOON WHEN!

Like I said, I don't watch capeshit but it seems to make sense that marvel is better according to and

It was smart though.

Truly sad, i just f5d both trailers

>implying WB wouldn't have made more movies if they could have
It's more profit. They know their characters can't carry films like Marvel's can. They couldn't even do a solo Batman movie they had to force in Superman AND wonder woman.

>marvel part is not some guy doing the same movie over and over

Nice try

Looking at cast, style/visuals, and plot Dr. Strange has all the makings of a classic cape kino.
Justice League looks like a slapped together ensemble mish mash to keep DCEU afloat.
I'm a big DC fag but I can't say I'm not disappointed.

>Literally "angry children" thread

Fooling no one here, disneyfriend

this is fake

Stalin never had a computer

>confusing marx with stalin

There are 12 star wars movies?

>comparing yet another risky unpopular superhero solo movie vs popular known team Justice league movie and 1/3 of the most well known superheroes, of the fucking trinity, wonderwoman movie

Pretty pissy there aren't you? Is it that time of the month for you?

That's the point.

>1 big actor compared to 5
what are you a fuckin retard?

Dr Strange looks mint.

This guy knows. Abandon these virgin capeshit console war fag threads

Why do marvelcucks always ignore every DC movie before Zack Snyder

why do marvelcucks ignore Spiderman 3, all the Fantastic 4 movies, Hulk, Both Amazing Spiderman movies, Daredevil, Electra, the original Captain America, and all the other shitty Marvel movies

>Thor
>77%
Holy fuck that movie was trash

All time DC probably has a better track record, but for the modern cinematic universes Marvel is undeniably winning among critics and audiences, regardless of which you personally prefer.

They're comparing cinematic universes.

They're also ignoring Catwoman, Superman IV, and Batman & Robin.