PewDiePie is a racist I just got back from his channel and he was so rude...

PewDiePie is a racist I just got back from his channel and he was so rude. I asked him about being anti-Semitic and his views on the nazi party and he responded by calling me a nigger and said that all lives don't MATTER because nigger and Jews would think that they were apart of the movement. Plz boycott PewDiePie and his channel

If Pewdiepie really said that then a lot of Sup Forums will actually love him.

I started watching him a few days ago after some fake news attacked him. He is really funny.

What SJW made this episode ?. What channel is this from ?

PewDiePie said that all niggers needed to be lined up and shoot in the back of the head starting with Barack Obama

Why don't you become a hater like our dear Malcom 1466?

No one like Barack Obama

kek

Gr8 b8 m8

No one gives a fuck about that faggot

He's recently been on a binge of offensive jokes.

"Look into his eyes. This is the look of a man who can retire at his young age. He doesn't care anymore. Money means nothing. The fame means nothing. So he chooses to push the envelope, just to see how far he can go. To watch the world burn."

Regardless of if an SJW claimed it, he is a racist. Joke or not.

Post screencaps. Remember, inspect element is your friend.

>He is a racist
WSJ pls go

>not being a racist

>being a while male

sounds like hes not a faggot cuck liberal

fuck all the niggers and jews

Listen guys PewDiePie is a liar I asked him about the racist remarks he made and he asked me if I was black, I said yes that i was black and that's when he told me that he is using all the money he made on YouTube to ensure all nigger babies are rape in hell... not even funny in the least bit I don't know what I use to see in this guy

>because only an sjw can claim racism
Fuck outta here normie.

Prove it

>Thinking WSJ is actually SJW
But the likeliness is astounding, ain't it?

Sorry m8. I assumed it was a typo.

What does WSJ stand for?

Calling someone a normie when you are drinking the liberal normie leftist juice. I bet you think voter ID laws are racist too, huh?

How are we not over this yet? Its summer come early fellas.

This is the most try hard bait I've ever seen.

I can't really prove it because he said this to me at our university he said he didn't want me to sit next to him because I was a nigger and he said I had mud blood, I think that was a reference from the Harry Potter movie because I think PewDiePie is a grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan

No. By fact he's a racist. He makes claimed that other races are inferior you stupid fuck. Do you just expect me to turn a blind eye? Do you honestly believe anyone who claims racism is a libtard?

GUYS MEL BROOKS IS A NAZI!!!

Damn all you white people!!! You're all Nazis, just look at Mel brooks!! Its undeniable proofs!

PewDiePie said their are only two good niggers in the world .... a dead nigger and a nigger that is about to be dead

pewdiepie is a horrible nazi, he is a dolphin rapist and he shops at whole foods. pewdiepie shot a black man

Libtards are afraid a youtuber is more powerful than their fake news

If only this were true... he's be Sup Forums's superhero.

PewDiePie said for black history month he would be acknowledging Dr Martin Luther King because he is just another dead nigger

BORING!!

PewDiePie is asking for all of his non white subscribers to unsubscribe he is looking for 100,000 all white strong subscribers

34 replies in and still not a single shooped screenshot. Are you even trying, OP?

Wall Street Journal