Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Im tripping balls on mushrooms right now and am pondering some shit and wanted to see what you guys think: Why do we use the term "my mind" or "my brain" ?

The Brain named itself right? We ARE the brain, its not something we own right? I can say MY hands or MY feet because they are part of me as a whole, but saying MY brain doesnt really make sense. Technically speaking, every single one of us is just a brain sitting inside a meat robot.

Dude this shit is nuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/r/58b5410ec5c9c144307e28c5
youtube.com/watch?v=BLSBx1C8WtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping with

S I C C A E S T H E T I C S

This is so bbys first mindfuck Karl pilkington has spoken about it at length

What is ignorance?

What is delusion?

What are you?

What is a person?

I know its a thing already. It just makes a whole lot more sense now.

shut up you cliche loser. no one cares that you're on shrooms. you're not breaking new ground, you're just like everyone else.

Psychedelics will let you see the illusion that is "language". Nothing can be described 100% accurately with the spoken/ written word. The fundamental nature of it states that words are only representations of ideas that we agree on. Nothing more.

I think of this shit when I'm not high.

just go watch some madagascar 2 or somethin.

Holy fuck

>thinking that im thinking im special

Please dude. Its an anonymous image board. If I wanted fucking attention, I'd post this on Facebook.

Very true. That explains why I have trouble explaining Psychedelic experiences to those who haven't tried them.

>If I wanted fucking attention, I'd post this on Facebook.
>having a Facebook

>Technically speaking, every single one of us is just a brain sitting inside a meat robot.
Bruh, you must be the absolute dumbest human, if you just barely realized this

claps4u

Man you're trying hard lmao.

Since you care so much I was in the Military and used Facebook as a way to communicate back home.

It can also be used for things besides memes if you're not a fucking idiot you know.

it can also be used to contact drug dealers

You're missing the point bro. I know I cant type well right now because of the visuals but I am aware this topic has been made before. I just wanted others' opinions on the topic.

You possess the body but you are not the body.

The body is a vehicle, a tool you utilize in order to have this experience we call reality/life.

There ya go

Man, if you're OP, and you truly believed that was posted by the same person , you're ignorant and delusional.

Ignorance and delusion is a stupid people thing, you know?

Dude, I could care less right now. If you already forgot im tripping balls you're probably too stupid to talk to.

What is awake?

What is thought?

What is consciousness?

i think you got it backwards. The way you put it makes sense to us but it's reverse

Just look DEEP into this bitch's eyes and grab your cock... its gonna get good

Dude chill don't troll OP he came here to have a little chat about his high

Gaze in her eyes as you trip

This is op and she is beautiful but the longer I look it gets weird.

If you are tripping check this shit out rabb.it/r/58b5410ec5c9c144307e28c5

Thanks for the red pill op!

Hey OP, watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLSBx1C8WtM

>Why do we use the term "my mind" or "my brain" ?

because our consciousness is only kept alive by our whole body as a whole

our consciousness is also affected by stimulus to the rest of our body, if I hit your hand with a hammer, you'd say I hit YOU with a hammer, because you feel it, even if I didn't hit your brain, I hit a part of you that directly sends feedback to your brain

you wouldn't say your hand isn't a part of you, but your brain is only a part of you. A brain somehow living without the rest of your body is not even close to the same experience as a whole person

Consciousness emerges from the communication between other smaller beings, and that's true to all life, wich emerges from matter. In that case, we ARE all matter, all existence, everything that came before, is now, and will be. I'm tired, I'll go to sleep.

I believe ego and person are not the same thing, we are not just our brains :)

Imagine you aren't you.

You have never been you.

"You" are just a fabrication of your environment.

Imagine this new you is alone in this world all by his lonesome self.

Now imagine every single person you have made contact with positively.

"You' are in "Them"

Masterbate.

You're really a woman. You've always been a woman sweetie. Post tits or get the fuck out.

Exactly
Her beauty is dark
It will take you to a perfect trip

Now imagine she's yours
Your slave
Your mouth to fuck

She is such a powerful witch
Gaze in her eyes and lose yourself
Lose everything

I have become her.

>Bruh, you must be the absolute dumbest human, if you just barely realized this
kek, I bet you think you're hot shit, don't you?

instead you should just Snapchat z .com and leak all your snapchat friends

Good
now imagine you are her and you are a mans slave
A slave to your own beauty
A slave to a mans desire
A nothing, a fuck toy, a little bitch for someone else's pleasure

Such is the fate of truly beautiful women

Look in her fucking eyes

THis is how you'll end up
At the end
Broken and used

Liking it, OP?

Tripped the fuck out

Hardcore bad trip brewing here

by that logic the brain named everything since all knowledge comes from the brain in the first place.

i wonder if animals have names for everything too.

You want to know the reason why?
This is something passed down due to the Christian roots of the English. We say "my mind" and "my brain" because we are NOT "the brain." Our being, in a complete sense, is the soul. The mind and body are just vehicles for your soul to operate.
According to Christian roots, at least. Whether you believe that is between you and your God(s) or lack thereof.

to be honest, you're thinkng too hard to enjoy your trip. chill, drop out and relax bro

I have a question for you OP. What do you think the after life is like? do you think there is an afterlife, or do we simply cease being conscious when we die?

>thinking too hard
>on shrooms
no such thing. the more you think, the better the trip. the ida is to think so hard the reality melts away.

What is a brain without eyes, hands, feet, a mouth and tongue, etc. with which to sense the world, with which to feel and taste and observe and create reality and name and understand other things and itself? Could you then say that "you" requires all or most of these things, and that "you" are not just a brain? If the brain is then simply one piece of a whole, albeit an integral piece, why wouldn't it then be "your" brain?

animals have no names for anything. you know that feeling when you take a shit and you dont have to wipe afterward? it feels great but most people dont even have a name for that. the people who dont have a name for it, dont even remember it, it happens, they enjoy it, and its done. thats what animals experience, everything just happens, they only think in the now, no need for names.

exactly my thoughts. Sure, you could argue that you are the brain, but we typically dont think about it that way. when you say someones name, do you only imagine their brain, or do you imagine their appearance and personality?

i disagree.
some animals carefully plan their next movies and understand a lot more than we humans give them credit for.
for example i think most animals know what fire is. maybe they think "ouch" or they feel like running away. but thats definitely some form of identification.

but i guess what you mean. animals probably dont have names like we humans do.