ITT: paper tigers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCdgDxQbW_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ONE THING
I DON'T KNOW WHY

Philly exposed them

Well when both your starting tackles are on injured reserve it tends to affect your offense

>Sam Bradford
>Blair Walsh

this is a surprise to anyone? i'm a vikings fan and knew it would happen eventually

They seriously look like a completely different team from the first 5 games. What the hell happened?

YEAH NO OTHER TEAMS FACE INJURIES EVERY YEAR

LOL YOU'RE A JOKE

>losing to the loins
JUST

walsh gets cut when?

injuries caught up

Vikings pls lose next week, then you can go back to winning.

It hurts to live

Sadness covers me like a blanket. Tuck me in. Let me die.

IF YOU CAN HOLD ON, HOLD OOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

Team was exposed 2 weeks ago.

Walsh needs to go.

Pray for wildcard

Why does the NFL have such shit OT rules?
The game was literally won by a cointoss, if Minnesota won their offense would have went through the tired Lions defense and easily crush their momentum, but since the Lions offense had the momentum from the TD in the 4th, they carried it into OT with a second free chance to try for another.

Trash OT rules, Trash sport.
Going back to baseball

People thought that just because the Broncos meme'd their way to the SB with all defense and no offense, it meant the Vikings could do it too.

I KNOW

I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN

I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

The Vikings have an opportunity to fire walsh right now and hire a free agent and boost their PR magnificently. No one on the planet will ever call them mean if they fire Walsh at this very moment.
But if they wait until the end of the season, a lot of hate will build for every missed field goal and extra point from now on.

Fucking take the opportunity and just fire the bitch.

EVER SINCE I LEFT
THE CITY (YOU)

>Pray for wildcard

This team is not making the playoffs.

This

Number 1 in the division will be the based Lions. They have shown they are one of the top teams in the NFL and the first few losses were flukes.
Packers MIGHT get a wild card if they're lucky. I'm predicting they'll go 8-8 or 9-7 though.

Vikings will probably end up being 6-10 this season. Bears probably 7-9. Lions will win the superbowl.

This

Pretty much this

The crykings had 60 minutes to not let the game be decided by a coin toss

At this point this is pretty much guaranteed.
t. Packers fan

I had to say it.... but this is true.

I... No it can't be... It must...
Sigh
This is probably going to be true

Truth :(

No wild card for the Pack. The NFC East is sending 3 teams this year.

I... my god this will be reality soon

The Vikings have 4 of 11 of their president week one roster out for the season already. Not just week to week, I mean out for the season

Stop.

So fucking what, the bears had 8 of 11 out and whooped the vikings anyway. next man up, stop crying.

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up. When your O line is fucking terrible it doesn't mean shit when you lose two terrible fucking lineman.

It's not like they were elite tackles anyway, not even close.

I doubt that a lot.

They've had 4 lineman at least go down.
Stop being mad you madfag

They were terrible.

>tfw the Vikings don't have one lineman that could be even second string on the bears

It's not like they were 3rd stringers getting their first action either.

Seriously, you Vikings fans are so predictable when it comes to excuses.

Are you seriously looking to get me riled up and debating you? Fucking loser
They're a hurt team that's lost many crucial players.

You're a mad shitposter looking to debate while I'm getting ready to go to the gym

>this entire post
kek

>Viking fan's literally got their hopes up again

THEY NEVER EVER LEARN

>one previous pro bowl player missing
Oh my god, it's a miracle they can take the field at all! How brave! Truly this is unparalleled and unsurpassed in the NFL.

>this rebuttal

Keep staying fired up though bud, later

>"you, user, have some kind of responsibility in preparing 3rd string players"

This is why sports fans look embarassing to non sports fan

>needs to point out he goes to the gym.

Somalis are noted for their short fuses and high instances of autism

Please explain your post because the dots are absolutely not connected

Do you have reading comprehension or are you just too deep into memes?

Losing to the bears was more embarrsing since they have the more worse record

Bears are too irrelevant to even warrant a response other than a shoulder shrug

Umm, yes they do. Every single team has a practice squad. They are all preparing to start.

I'll grab my whistle and stopwatch in that case user. Oh boy!

Look on the bright side Viking fans, at least you guys get a better first round draft pick for next year now.

OH WAIT...

>whoqueens calling other teams irrelevant
kek

Stop bullying.

>Bear cucks walking into my trap

Stay easy, fucko

If the lions get to the super bowl, they will be playing the patriots. I don't see them being able to beat the patriots but they should still be signing megatron(a legitimate player still, come on we all know he could still ball when healthy) and barry sanders(Could probably still shake all the defenders at once) to 1 game contracts. If the lions won giving megatron and barry sanders a ring, I wouldn't even be mad.

>my trap
lol, this salty whoqueen

>I didn't take the bait guys

Okay then, have fun getting people to take "the bait", while your trophyless team goes 6-10 and can't even get a first round draft pick next season after being dark horse contenders for the Super Bowl earlier this year. How will the rest of us ever recover from your shenanigans?!

>"Haha, now I know as a Vikings fan that you like the bears. Now you will be embarrassed!"
Yeah, that's definitely how it works.
>yfw you remember the Vikings have never won a super bowl and have actually lost 4
inb4 "b-but I'm not a Vikings fan"

I'll be perfectly fine since I don't take this shit as clearly serious as your ass

Requesting turbo Stafford like this

>he's still mad

As a west coaster, I would love to see the Lions win the division. They're a fun team.

>MUH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINJUHEES
lmao faggot kikeings
Keep pulling excuses out of your Somalian-ravaged anus

>tfw Packers losing still gives me hopes for a playoff spot
I'm beyond being helped at this point

>Actually feeling the need to validate your masculinity when arguing about >your football team
Oh wow.

>Losing to a 1-5 literally who team merits a shoulder shrug
Nigga, the only thing worse would be losing to the Browns. That lost was devastating, and the Lions only opened the wound further.

here's a big one
>0-4 in games 7 at home

>Why does the NFL have such shit OT rules?

Used to be the first score won the game, which usually resulted in the winner being the first to kick a field goal.

Now it's a touchdown in the _1st possession_ wins but if not, then the other team get a chance at winning in their 1st possession and if they don't score either, the game goes on as normal with final high score winning or it's remains a tie.

Don't remember how it works in the playoffs, but it's better then soccer's lame-ass multiple free kicks (which STILL can end up a tie...)

gotta be honest, it feels so good to see all of these Vikings fans cry after all the trashtalking they did

youtube.com/watch?v=hCdgDxQbW_U

Anyone who thinks the Vikings are done is fucking stupid. People said the same shot about the broncos last year too. Point is they can't be counted out ever because of that defense. Zimmer will try to work with the offense and not make as many stupid mistakes as they did today.

Vikings have a divisional round spot at the very least.

>2014: 31st ypg, 20th ppg
>2015: 29th ypg, 16th ppg
>2016: 32nd ypg, 26th ppg

>b-but muh tackles!

>Peterson for 2
>Peterson for no gain
>Peterson for 2
>Peterson for -1
>Peterson for 4
>Peterson for 2
>Peterson for -2
>Peterson for no gain
>Peterson for 3
>AND HE'S LOOSE FOR A 60 YARD TD!!!!!
>Peterson for no gain
>Peterson for 4
>Peterson for 1

that one meme run per game is the only reason that offense managed to rank middle of the league in ppg in 2015. Other than that it's the same shitty offense with or without m-muh tackles.

>it's better then soccer's lame-ass multiple free kicks (which STILL can end up a tie...)

wat