Any tips for an American picking up girls in Munich and/or Prague?

Any tips for an American picking up girls in Munich and/or Prague?

Haha you're gonna die m8
If you can't speak German don't try.

Say your Canadian

Dont act american

Lose weight

be rich and good looking

I don't generally

Close enough

This
And don't be a muslim, they're not interested in being gang raped

For real? Are Americans not well regarded?

This is now a dirndl girl thread

>For real? Are Americans not well regarded?

>laughingeveryonegirls.jpg
not since the 50's or 60's, no. these were the last decades where anyone could, with a straight face, say there was anything to be admired. then at least the good qualities offset the incredible insularity, ignorance and stupidity

To be fair there are atypical Americans as well. Progressive, creative types with a brain and marketable skills. American artists and poets do still exist.

there absolutely are. I actually live in America and I have no immediate plans to leave. have great friends and a girlfriend I love here. when we talk about national cliches they absolutely don't apply to everyone but there's enough truth in them for the most part (I am a semi-alcoholic Scottish engineer)

>progressive

That's going to need to be dry cleaned

I just vomited

Faggot

it's funny to me that "progress", along with "intellectual" have become something to hate for the average American. the country is declining and it will be permanent unless those attitudes are reversed. the founding fathers were of their age so can't be judged by todays standards but they were both progressive and intellectual and that's how a great country was founded

at least 2 out of 3 were samefag

American with cousins in Germany who's visited several times.

Don't be a douche but don't bend over like all these cunts talking about being "progressive". Some people will test you. Just don't bend.
Give them the ole "whatever man" and smile. It works wonders. My cousin tried to scare me about saying I'm American, I just acted like my normal asshole New England self and my cousins friends fell in love with me after like 3 days.
They loved my demeanor, they loved my "arrogance" they loved my attitude and general American outlook on life.
Don't try to blend in to appease them. Their shit is just as fucked over there and being a pussy won't do you favors. But like I said don't be a douche bag either.

The average American is not as opinionated or boistress as the bottom wrung of of the American population. The average American does not hate intellectual progress, the dumb loud folks do.

Except progress and intellectual has become a fucking meme in this country propagated by communist professors with tenure and shitty suburban college students who think they have grasped all of life's meanings after that shitty intellectual professor sputtered some nonsense.

Kek

Fear of education and educated people does exist, look into that

I hold a Masters. Shitty communist agendas by shitty lazy cunts who think they are educated is also a thing.

it depends how you define average. I suppose if you look at a bell curve of intelligence and decency and slice off just under half, it does explain how trump got just under half the vote.

I don't think it has. it's a meme that the walmart shoppers of the us guzzle up like the frozen slabs of sugar and salt they guzzle down. are pseudo-intellectual pricks a thing? sure? are anti-critical thought a bigger thing in the US? I'd say definitely

I don't hate America. I'm a European and my life is going well enough here that I'd like to stay. I'm not blinded to the faults of America or Europe though. there were some days where I'd be taking the tube back home on the London tube and looked around and you'd swear you were in India. I'm not averse to brown people or to immigration but sometimes you have to ask yourself if your national culture and identity is being watered down and I think that's an issue in Western Europe

Anti critical thought is a thing all over the world. Look at the entire Arab world. This notion that the average American based on their political leanings, or geographic location, or simply having a different perspective is somehow anti intellectual needs to go. And fortunately it is going.
Having perspective doesn't make you any less progressive than some kid demanding there be 38 genders and everyone respect it or else.
People are just tired of bullshit

OK but why is she holding a 7.62mm casing?

Pretend you're Canadian

I read your post a few times and thought about it, because I didn't want to be that guy who posts "FUCK OFF SNOWFLAKE" because you don't have the same world view I do.

no matter how many times I read it it seems like non-sequitur. I did try. it's bedtime for me now though

have a good one man

I was simply making a very loosely strung together case for why progressives and intellectuals are total shit people. But nonetheless have a goodnight Sup Forumsro

Dammit, I read this and lost brain cells. Got me again, Trump.

Women are easy to pick up since most of them are light and no one wants to pick up the fat ones anyway.

holy fuck ignore this thread & visit Snapchat z .com asap

No problem cuck!

Yeah, you're not gonna have any luck if you're a yank. Better hit the brothels.

Be blonde and white and have money.

>Progressive, creative types with a brain and marketable skills

just b urself

Can confirm this. Dont be a fucking prick, but dont be a pussy either.

The Americans that give America a bad name are not the ones you meet abroad, generally. The stereotype of ignorant, burger-eating, scooter riding, Wal-Mart-going ham planets absolutely does have its basis in reality. It's nowhere near a representation of the average American, but it does exist. You might see those people in tourist spots sometimes, but generally they are too afraid of brown people to leave their homes for extended periods.

I've never been to Germany, not counting airports, but I have done some bicycle touring in Europe, which exposes you to all kinds of people in all kinds of places, including lots of other travelers and locals in places that don't see a lot of travelers. I always tell people I'm from Texas when they ask, at the risk of giving people the wrong impression. Texans, I think, have a particular reputation for ignorance and backwards thinking (we even have that reputation within the U.S, to some extent), and to make it worse I never make any effort whatsoever to learn the local language. Generally, though, if they bother to ask it's because they are friendly, and I've never had anyone respond to that with anything but friendliness. It's my experience that men are more commonly interested in where you're from than women, although in places where English speakers are rare I have occasionally noticed groups of women trying to decide amongst themselves what language I was speaking. Men are occasionally interested in Texan culture; they ask if I wear the hat, etc.

If a girl is attracted to you she is not going to give a fuck where you're from, I think. I wouldn't worry about that at all. Surely what OP is looking for is more along the lines of tips regarding how forward you can be, faux pas to avoid, and so on.

holy fuck ignore this thread and go to Snapchat (z) .com asap

tl;dr