Anyone remembers that time on an unsecured webcam thread someone found this pizza guy masturbating in the kitchen...

Anyone remembers that time on an unsecured webcam thread someone found this pizza guy masturbating in the kitchen? Then a Sup Forumstard actually went to the place to.confront the guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/jersey-joes-pizzeria-masturbation-photo-video_n_3618816.html
ign.com/boards/threads/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dem good old feels

Ol' Jerkin Joe.

Is the place still open?

When did that happen? How come noone does anything fun on here anymore?!

Nope. Its closed.

plz tell me it is, i wanna send some ppl some jizz pizzas

Oh man! how long ago was it now?

huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/jersey-joes-pizzeria-masturbation-photo-video_n_3618816.html

Any other obscure forgotten threads?

There was this....

>Come for the pizza! An employee already has, allegedly.
Cheeky

Anyone remembers a thread about a Sup Forumstard who has this big safe in his new home and it's full of hard drives with cp and email accounts and passwords?

ign.com/boards/threads/Sup Forums-caught-a-pizza-shop-owner-masturbating-live-on-an-unsecured-webcam-they-leave-reviews-on-yelp.453203323/

Back in the good ol 5 days. Nows we're on 7 and a shit tone of stuff went on.

So what about this event? Why did you make a post about this? Where is this thread going?

>The bombshell dropped on Wednesday, when Sup Forums users posted links to several random, unsecured webcams. That’s when, those users claim, they found Scire jerking his Joe, and took screenshots. The photo shows a man in a white T-shirt and shorts sitting at a desk with his pepperoni in his hand.
Lol

Was it really necessary to circle him? Like I'm not going to realize what I'm seeing unless you circle the guy jerking off.

I'M FUCKING DEAD

yeah, i remember watching the stream of the user who went into the store and called them out on it

good times

The news website circled it

Yeah, that video must be somewhere

I live up the road from this place...

I've been here for quite a long time now and for this one I am not sure that it isn't bait. Any source on it?

This wasnt that long ago?

Holy shit ol jerkin joe was the best thread in my entire life that ive witnessed.

Anyone remembers that time someone found this secret underground child slave ring perpetrated by Hillary Clinton in the basement of a pizza place with no basement? Then a Sup Forumstard actually went to the place to.confront the guy?

Google it dumbass

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/david-kalacs-Sup Forums-murder-confession

Time flies here friendo

I was in that thread, hope the guy is doing ok in prison.

The post doesn't explain much when it comes to his last post and like 15 replies to it. It does explain his arrest was cooperative and without incident so what happened?

What OP should have asked: where are the videos of commandeered ip cams?

He pussed out on death by cop.

What'd they do, go help him out with a helping hand?

That much was obvious from putting together "suicide by cop" and "without incident and cooperative".

im on some og kush rn

fuck

I remember this night well. There has to be more pics somewhere. There were like 20+ posted

Not sure if vice is credible but ya this happened. He is currently on $2,000,000 bail

Guy killed some chick. Her son found the body after riding the bus home from school(He was like 12 years old). They found him later that night and arrested him.

He was just some Sup Forumsastard who wanted to be internet famous while simultaneously ruining his life.

>huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/jersey-joes-pizzeria-masturbation-photo-video_n_3618816.html
>which was posted on the photo-sharing website Sup Forums
That's the most charitable way I've ever heard Sup Forums described by news media.

totally unrelated and fuck you for thinking this was the thread you should post in

Never forget...

wanker detect

This.

Last one for me right now...