"Come live with me user, I will look after you. All you need to do is put the cage on"

"Come live with me user, I will look after you. All you need to do is put the cage on"

Raep

dumbest fucking question i have ever seen

wtf would be the point of wearing one. Just so i can look at her? so i can touch her tits? How much of a zeta bitch do you have to be?

impossible my boner would never go down.

Monkey ears and a 10yr old face

Wouldn't even smash

Bitch better shut the fuck up and get to gagging on my cock

Would you live with a billionaire who never gave you any money or access to their luxuries other than modest meals, clothing and a place to sleep?

Fuck no. I'll look after myself if that's the condition.

Yes, absolutely, it's a really fun fetish/kink.
Played this game with plenty of girls and you actually end up getting more/better quality sex than if you didn't.

When a girl focuses on her dominant side, it actually seems to raise her self-confidence and testosterone levels. Testosterone is the hormone that is responsible for the sex drive in both sexes.

Plus girls love to tease, we all know this. So you're just giving them a green card to play one of their favourite games.

What woman doesn't want a guy to be crazy with lust for them - it's what gets them off.

This just guarantees it, and means the girl is turned on constantly too. A chastity cage actually works for both partners.

Plus if you enjoy foreplay and licking pussy, this guarantees that you get a lot of it, and you give a girl just as much as she needs.

Basically it improves your sex life.

It's only "beta" if you don't understand that sex is a game that two adults play together.

absolutely i love those tits

I don't like this game.
This game sounds like something faggots, betas and cucks play

Well they're having more sex than you user.

also this

In the same way that men in prison are having more sex

You don't like it because you're insecure in your masculinity.

Every time I hear someone use the term "beta" or "cuck" - it's like hearing someone screaming out "I'M A REAL MAN, HONEST I AM, I'M NOT INSECURE... NO, REALLY, I'M NOT...PLEASE BELIEVE ME"

Sex is a pastime, unless it's reproductive it's just a bit of fucking fun. Are you really so insecure that you're terrified to hand over control to a woman once in a while? Jesus fuck, that's a whole new level of insecurity.

Personally, I trust the women I fuck and I know they respect me, so it's not really a big deal which of us is playing the "dom" role on any particular day.

What you enjoy sexually doesn't define your masculinity any more than your taste in food.

Being a confident, self-assured man is the key to that. And although it may be news to you, that doesn't start by belittling other men in order to make yourself feel better. That comes across as insecure.

Be proud of who you are and suddenly you won't give a shit what other people get up to with their sex lives.

Or....or....it could be that we're not all into having our dicks locked up in a metal cage while some slut lords the key over us when she fucks other guys. You can claim cages make women want to fuck you more, or however else you wanna justify it. Fine, whatever colors your rainbow. But chastity cages will forever be linked to cuckoldry, and that is a fetish that deserves disrespect on part with beastiality. So you can give me your dom sub bullshit all you want, but you can't make a cuckbox look appealing.

People like different things. It's not hard to understand. I wouldn't find this sort of thing sexually arousinh or fun. Maybe you would and that's cool. but just because i don't like a fetish doesn't mean i'm a insecure fuck.

You don't have to enjoy it but like I said above...

"Being a confident, self-assured man is the key to that. And although it may be news to you, that doesn't start by belittling other men in order to make yourself feel better. That comes across as insecure.

Be proud of who you are and suddenly you won't give a shit what other people get up to with their sex lives."

You can connect whatever sex games you like in your own head. But that's like saying every girl who likes to be spanked wants to wear a full gimp suit - which you know full well isn't true.

Fuck it, if some people get off on cuckoldery then that's their business - must take a lot of confidence in your relationship to do that. None of my business.

Personally, I enjoy the occasional bit of chastity play because in my experience it's brought out a really fun kinky side in the girls I'm with.

Equally, I'm more than happy to lead my girls around on a leash and be their Master.

It's funny how when you actually let your hair down and give a girl permission to be freaky and have a bit of power now and then, then they respect you a whole lot more, and your sex life gets a lot more kinky and fun.

Call me crazy but I don't see women as some kind of other species who I have to keep my eye on all the time else they'll be fucking some other guy. They're another person who wants to have fun in life, and a bit of give and take, a bit of playfulness, maturity and self-confidence can bring about some real respect both ways.

I don't know, call it being an adult male or something.

A chastity cage comes from exactly the same place as a girl doing a sexy dance, or teasing you in any other way.

I agree, but you don't seem to be someone screaming "cuck" or "beta" at guys who enjoy something different from youu.

A chastity cage is basically the male female sexual dynamic personified.

Face it, unless you're a rapist, we're all wearing an invisible cage right up until the point a girl decides she wants you to fuck her and opens her legs.

I bet she can hear the light shining on her left ear

>insecure in your masculinity
>being in a chastity cage where you tie up your manhood and don't stick your dick in a girl is manly

Fuck, I know that fetish is popular in certain threads, but how does that make it MANLY?

I can personally enjoy my fetishes as you enjoy yours, but don't call it manly. Call it a fetish you dumbfuck.

Yeah it's really easy to argue with someone when you put words into their mouth, isn't it?
(Strawman much?)
I never once called it manly. I said confidence in the things you like is manly, not belittling other men to inflate your own fragile ego is manly.

There's not a fetish in the world that can be called manly.

>Would you wear a chastity cage for me?

No, why would I do that? What a waste of time that would be.

There's the implication of lack of masculinity by not doing it, therefore by doing so it is masculine and thus synonymously manly. Try again.

Nope again. That's a connection you've made in your own head.

Find one sentence that implies that.

The only point I was making is that shouting "cuck" and "beta" at strangers because they enjoy a different kink demonstrates a lack of self-confidence, which is in itself unmanly.

You're changing your argument.

Either argue a specific point that was made, but don't go bringing your own assumptions or inability to grasp the point being made into it.
Because then you're just arguing with yourself.

>You don't like it because you're insecure in your masculinity.

You don't like it (chastity) because you're insecure in your masculinity. How clear is that? He is insecure in his masculinity, being tied to not liking chastity. In this very sentence, you are tying masculinity to chastity via not liking it.

Fair enough, I can see how you could conclude that, but that was in response to:

>I don't like this game.
>This game sounds like something faggots, >betas and cucks play

So in context with the ongoing conversation the manliness emphasis was on his belittling of other men.

But you make a fair point, out of context that one sentence does seem make that implication.

Well, seeing as it was me that made that statement - I'll correct it with the point I've been making all along...

Like whatever you like, just don't go calling other people cucks when they like something different. Because that screams insecurity.

Much better.

Well it's the point I've been making all along. I'm happy to concede one sentence, but context man, context.

This is the same shit that pedophiles say to justify their sick fetishes.

Fucking kill yourself.