/voc/

This is a vocaroo thread.

English and french for today :

>The Turkish president has further ratcheted up the rhetoric against the Netherlands in spite of German plans for a verbal ceasefire in the escalating war of words between Turkey and Europe.
>In a televised speech on Wednesday Recep Tayyip Erdoğan railed against the Dutch and reiterated his assertion that they were responsible for the slaughter of Bosnians in Srebrenica in 1995.
>“They have nothing to do with the civilised world; they have nothing to do with the modern world,” he declared. “The EU is fast going toward drowning in its own fears.”
>In a move intended to symbolise their discontent, authorities in Istanbul announced the scrapping of a twin-town scheme between Istanbul and Rotterdam. Turkey’s red meat association even ordered the expulsion of 40 Dutch cows of the Holstein Friesian breed.

>Un babtou fragile est avant tout une personne de type caucasien, un blanc donc , qui se comporte de manière inaproprié pour un homme , maniéré , sensible à la douleur, coquet ... suscitant necessairement le mépris de ses pairs .
>Babtou est le mot toubab à l'envers, et désigne donc un blanc. Un "babtou fragile" désigne donc un type blanc un peu sensible.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15mmHCcHyIU
vocaroo.com/i/s05GtFYijWFh
vocaroo.com/i/s03q9lhnOGw8
vocaroo.com/i/s0CQPIXAi0lQ
vocaroo.com/i/s16OCoxRgLBX
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZZXReL6OoJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0XJvyE1pXBo
vocaroo.com/i/s1vZiEEDlSY4
vocaroo.com/i/s0gx1uYzagzX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can this thread be with small sentences please?

pls
You must go on, that's all I know.

They're going to stop, I know that well: I can feel it. They're going to abandon me. It will be the silence, for a moment (a good few moments). Or it will be mine? The lasting one, that didn't last, that still lasts? It will be I?
You must go on.
I can't go on.
You must go on.
I'll go on. You must say words, as long as there are any - until they find me, until they say me. (Strange pain, strange sin!) You must go on. Perhaps it's done already. Perhaps they have said me already. Perhaps they have carried me to the threshold of my story, before the door that opens on my story. (That would surprise me, if it opens.)
It will be I? It will be the silence, where I am? I don't know, I'll never know: in the silence you don't know.
You must go on.
I can't go on.

You don't have to read whole thing.

vocaroo.com/i/s15mmHCcHyIU What did I just read?

Fuck me. I just read the whole thing and my mic wasn't even turned on

vocaroo.com/i/s05GtFYijWFh

the ending of one of my favorite books, 'The unnamed' by Samuel Beckett. I also forgot the last sentence, it ends with 'I can't go on. I'll go on'
you still didn't turn on your mic

Are you shitting me?

no, why

vocaroo.com/i/s03q9lhnOGw8

very fast germany reading at incredible hihg speed
noice, thanks :3

You are welcome my Belarussian friend

>La organización terrorista ETA prepara una comparecencia pública en medios de comunicación extranjeros en la que anunciaría nuevas iniciativas. Algunas fuentes apuntan que podría anunciar "un plan de desarme definitivo".
>Este plan contemplaría la ubicación de los zulos donde aún guarda armas y explosivos, en la frontera con Francia.

vocaroo.com/i/s0CQPIXAi0lQ

Deep voice. Impressive

vocaroo.com/i/s16OCoxRgLBX

Some more french shit for anyone interested.

>Situé à l’extrême sud-ouest de la France, le Pays Basque Français fait partie du département des Pyrénées Atlantiques qui inclut également le Béarn. De nombreuses voies s'élèvent d'ailleurs aujourd'hui pour demander la création d' un Véritable département Pays Basque.
>La Côte Basque après les vastes plages des Landes devient très escarpée et découpe à partir de Biarritz, elle nous présente une succession de falaises jusqu'à Hendaye allant jusqu'à 50 mètres de hauteur.
>La Montagne Basque quant à elle est constituée de la partie Occidentale des Pyrénées aux sommets moins abruptes, le point culminant du Pays Basque est le Pic d'Orhy en Soule culminant à 2017m. En règle générale les sommets les plus hauts se situent à l'est de la région vers le Béarn et au sud le long de la frontière Espagnole.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZZXReL6OoJ

That was really good bro. Very well read.

I've to admit that French is my native language

vocaroo.com/i/s0XJvyE1pXBo

How noticible is my accent eh?

vocaroo.com/i/s1vZiEEDlSY4

Excellent. You legit sound french in some parts. Really impressive.

Bump.

post smth short

Happy Irish Day!

fuck me typos...

"Roe. A mere peripatetic, I warranted him.—A very pretty family! a heathen philosopher, an English poet, and an Irish whore ! Had the landlady but a Highland piper to join with 'em, she might set up for a collection of monsters.—Anybody within ?"

vocaroo.com/i/s0gx1uYzagzX

XD
wow nice LMAO

ooh aah!

daily reminder that the shoneens continue to subjugate and oppress our northern irish brothers. we cannot let this continue any longer.

kek