How are you preparing for the Asian century?

How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the Indian Century lad

Nigger Asia has never been on top. The only reason from 0-1000ish AD chinks we're good is because the fucking Germans burned all of the Roman libraries and Christianity shut down all knowledge.

We lost 1000 years of science because of the Germans. We could all be in space ducking sexbots right now in virtual reality if it wasn't for the Germans. And food would probably be infinite and with virtual reality we'd have no real need for money because we could make our own reality so, thanks Germany for denying us all that perfect world.

>so many white servants
gee you wish, but it's the 2030!

she's beautiful

anything is better than this shit that is going on...

getting asian gf

Lol at westerners thinking they'll be banging Asian pussy during the "Asian century", when in reality Asians will be banging their women, while they'll all be turned into basement dwelling incels.

>be turned into
jokes you on; I'm already that

*Chinese century

>The only reason from 0-1000ish AD chinks we're good is because the fucking Germans burned all of the Roman libraries and Christianity shut down all knowledge
Yet another retard who believs in the "Dark Ages" myth. You do realize that the Catholic Church was the primary preserver of written Roman works during and after the collapse, right?

>the dark ages didn't happen

w e w
e
w

Will you guys treat us well?
Or will you take revenge for European colonialisation and opression?

The g*rnans ruined europe many times

No? I met alot germs back in korea when lived there and they were all well assimilated with asian waifus. Its only the russians who cause problems there and give whites a bad image.

Thank you, my yellow overlord

对,我在大学学习汉语
I'm also going to apply for my Overseas Citizenship of India in July

Hello Raj

with a wall

Actually I have an EXTREMELY Anglo name
It's basically one of the most Anglo names you could possibly have

I'm also fairly white

600-900Ad was pretty fucking dark

Thailand wasn't colonized so we're good

thanks senpai

Dude, China was the wealthiest nation in the world for the majority of world history. Western primacy has only been a thing for about 300 years. Under the Song dynasty China was so developed it was the worlds first market economy

Mohammed?

now you mention it, it does end with an 'ed'

nice low iq post

Only because it was used as a buffer state

Trying to get an azn bf

I will identify as asian the moment it bring more benefits than being white.

How's the Chinese space program doing? I thought about moving to China, assimilating, and living a comfy life. I already know the language but I'm kinda chained to the US because of my work (in space exploration).

Learning Mandarin

Is it worth learning Mandarin? I've read that China is putting a focus on learning English.

My dad is an Aeronautical engineer, so it's a similar field but not the same

He knows of Brits and Americans who have moved to China and work as contractors for their Aeronautic and Aerospace companies.

It was quite a while ago when he mentioned it to me so some I can't remember all of the details. But pay is supposed to be very good, even when compared to American wages in the same field, and you get quite a few expenses such as rent and plane tickets paid for you. Also, as far as I know, the only Mandarin you needed to know is enough to be able to go out and buy lunch because chances are you'll only hanging around with foreigners or Chinese engineers.

The only people who you might be able to hold a conversation in English with in China are translators and students studying it at degree level. Saying that, it could change because the English of younger kids is pretty good.

Yes

India is an Asian country

Enjoying Japanese university, James Wong?

Setting up shop to sell some dog meat.

>Thailand wasn't colonized
>ends up as sex capital of the world

If you had been colonized, it wouldn't have made any difference Mr. Phongparahtnatmmat.

Siam served as an obedient buffer state that took it in the mouth and ass at the same time by the French and British. Modern Thailand is the biggest cum receptacle of the world.

>what was the Carolingian Renaissance

Nope. This is how WMAF is IRL

Deal with it

I look forward to re-joining the horde.

Yes, Remember us when time comes.
We are not like those who breeded with middle-easterns and africans.

The poos were Mr. Ling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)

>yellowboi this mad

Realy good. They currently are putting astronauts in their space shuttle, developing a bigger version, and planning to send another rover to mars.

The commercial side is doing really well also.

>Chinese "spaniard" itt

>How are you preparing for the Asian century?
Dude. What will make me need to speak or know anything about asians in my country?

>"India" 1600

Ahh yes because India existed in 1600. Just ignore that whole muslim empire for 400 years.

Wow I'm so Chinese

How many times do I have to prove that someone doesn't have to be X nationality to respect X nation.

>China existing in that time
>just ignoring the warring states
>just ignoring the mongol conquest China for hundreds of years

Ahh yes, the Confucian mind.

And here's me reading the paper Zhang.

I agree. China as a nation-state didn't form until the 1400's with the emergence
of the Han Chinese identity.

But India definitely didn't exist in 1600. That was the Mughal Empire at its peak.

Hello butthurt troll. Enjoying my responses?

>China
>a nation state before the 1900's
toplel

I am a rare breed of Chinese with green eyes and light brown hair.

Furthermore, I speak fluent english and castellaño.

Me on the right

>India
>a nation-state
Pick one

Me on the left

>he says nation-state
>then throws it back at me

Man, the Confucian mind.

You're in parents' basement.

eating lots of rice

тopкeк, eыи

Why do Indians think we refer to you when we said 'asian century'? even arabs aren't this delusional lmao
Back to shitting on street khajit

I always hear arabs in the news and other videos calling themselves "asian."

it's technically correct, but at least here in the US. No one will call an arab asian.

There were no Germans during the time of western Rome, retard. Germanic and German are two words with very different meanings.

Manlets, when will they learn?

By renoucing our latino and american heritage and embracing chinese culture.

>600-900Ad

BS

It is a Glorious Age