Songs to be a hero too

If you faggots were going to choose a song to end on, what would it be ?

I know its cliche as fuck but I think;
youtube.com/watch?v=QLTFgo2Z1EE

Would be a pretty good one to swing from the rafters too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yppksBz-JuI
youtube.com/watch?v=fKZRcIGnaqE
youtube.com/watch?v=u_u5iCHi0Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyjj8BgsBGU
youtube.com/watch?v=g12WWLmcxw0
youtube.com/watch?v=uGD-kZeET5g
youtube.com/watch?v=S7zHZrcHdxg
youtube.com/watch?v=7bnwDDJn0-w
youtube.com/watch?v=tZGJCsCOkd4
youtube.com/watch?v=xxaOItEmu3U
youtube.com/watch?v=z5oInhO9lns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=yppksBz-JuI

youtube.com/watch?v=fKZRcIGnaqE

If I was going to die it would almost definitely be on acid listening to M83

>youtube.com/watch?v=u_u5iCHi0Jo

>youtube.com/watch?v=Eyjj8BgsBGU

songs to an hero to*

Thats chilled out as shit gets user

youtube.com/watch?v=g12WWLmcxw0

youtube.com/watch?v=uGD-kZeET5g

>What's the point of giving up?
>Leaving won't change anything

>songs to an hero to*
did you even try ?

Fuck man, calm down on those feels...

Yeah, I got to listen to some really chill/powerful music when I hit 2 tabs, it's was the most amazing thing

Also generic as fuck but I'd quite like to die to Where is my mind - Pixies

What's the point of killing yourself? Life is a short ride so even if it's a garbage one, trust me it's going to end pretty soon whether you believe it or not.

Anyway, because i myself still hold on this once childish dream of overcoming all obstacles and being a "superhero" who's going to fix everything and taking control of my life, i would choose this song before saying the final goodbye.
youtube.com/watch?v=S7zHZrcHdxg

"Hurt" by NIN, "Wake me up when September ends" and that pixies song have got to have accounted for at least 75% of the songs a teenager plays while popping pills.

Yep, that's why I feel an overwhelming sense of guilt when I listen to that pixes track.

Eh, if I saw a movie and it was bad for more than half of its run time I wouldn't expect it to get good at the end so I'd walk out, I apply that to life to, that picture maed me smile though.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bnwDDJn0-w

youtube.com/watch?v=tZGJCsCOkd4

Fuck yeah user, good choice, although I'd personally go with all apologies from that set.

>Eh, if I saw a movie and it was bad for more than half of its run time I wouldn't expect it to get good at the end so I'd walk out
Don't get me wrong, i fucking hate how life and other people turned out to be and most importantly i despise how unheroic i'm becoming myself. But what keeps me going is still feeling angry as fuck while refusing to "grow up" and conform to society's whims. I gonna be the one that laughs hysterically standing on the top of the hill or i'm gonna fail miserably again and again. Giving up is not an option in my case nor is suicide.
Don't really disagree with you though.

Fair enough, you do you user.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxaOItEmu3U

I always imagined the opening of this song would be the soundtrack for ascending to heaven.

I would never, ever fucking do that

youtube.com/watch?v=z5oInhO9lns

This during early morning hours in the summer before the sun has risen

That got me in the feels.

Oh fuck, almost forgot about that. All Apologies, In Bloom, and JDWMFAS are also great.