Tfw too smart to post on Sup Forums

>tfw too smart to post on Sup Forums

I know that feel

Yet you've posted on Sup Forums and contradicted your own claim immediately. If one is smart, one can't post on Sup Forums. Yet here you are.

Someone get this smartass out of my thread

If you're so smart, what causes gravitational attraction between objects with masses greater than zero?

Pro-tip: You don't fucking know, but I DO.

Gravitational fields

Incorrect response. High school understanding.

Age estimate: 16
Fag Level: OP

Just to expand a bit to make you feel a little less fucking retarded.

Gravitational fields do not in any way, shape, or form cause gravitational attraction. They merely illustrate and model them.

And a further clarification: There is only ONE Gravitational Field.

Before you pretend like you understand carrier particles, spin, charge, quantum field theory, or quantum mechanics -

No scientific group has ever accurately, or correctly, demonstrated the reason for attraction between objects with mass. They know WHY objects have mass (Higg's Boson interaction via Higg's Field) and they understand the models of gravitation (in part due to Sir Isaac Newton) but at BEST, scientists just "know gravity happens."

> tfw too smart to reply to people on Sup Forums who think THEY'RE smart
> tfw

Who gives a shit

You think you're hot shit but here you are posting on a Tibetan tapestries forum

>tfw too dumb to do dumb things

>I DO
>ONE
>WHY
>BEST
>THEY'RE

Nah niggah, you aren't smart.

Are you implying that my achievements throughout the course of my life hold less meaning simply because I posted on Sup Forums when I was high? Oh my god!

Hahahaha.

This thread is titled "tfw too smart to post on Sup Forums" and my post is TL;DRd "you are not as smart as you think you are"

Also go fuck yourself you fucking jew nigger faggot

I wonder what cryptic dumbfuckery is hidden in THIS post

Yes.

wow this is really autistic

you mad bro?

>U mad?

Truly the apex of human intelect

> read post on Sup Forums
> don't understand it
> this is really autistic

shiggy diggy~

Sounding defensive bro, must be the MAD in you