Cuck thread

Cuck thread

Post your girls, bulls say what they'd do.

First off, my whore wife :D

Make her throat my cock with those big lips

Ignore

Throat fuck then doggy and cream pie

I feel so sorry for your child....

I'm sure she'd love it :)

I would probably not do anything to her, because a sad girl like your wife could never possibly hope to come close to capturing my heart for even a second.

Those are some DSLs. I'd cum in her mouth, then send her home to kiss you with those DSLs.

My gf off 2 years

Crush. Slutty af

Bend her over, pull down panties, fuck her from behind, give her a cream pie, pull panties back up to keep my jizz inside her.

Yes please

She wants a big cock in all her holes. I'd ram my cock down her throat until her eyes watered and her mascara was smeared all across her face. You'd know she'd just had a big cock when she eventually wandered home with raccoon eyes.

Her user

I came thx

What would you all do to my girl?

My gf

This bitch wants to be fucked right there against that rail, with everyone watching, including you. I'll take care of her. She wants to moan and scream, and let everyone know how good I'm giving it to her. She can walk back to your car with my cum dripping down her legs.

Gf

Detailed story plz she's into blacks

Nice user, she's a bit of a size queen so I hope you have what it takes to satisfy her!

She THINKS she's a size queen. She's never had true length and girth. She'll love the way I stretch her out when I fuck her, but she be feeling used and bruised the next morning.

Cum in her mouth and make her french kiss you while I stretch out her ass.

Are you going to service her ass too?

No story. She just need this big dick. I'll put it in her if you ask me nicely.

After she eats mine.

GF

She'd bend you over and toungue your asshole for as long as you like while reaching around and jerking your hard cock!

I'd fuck her once or twice doggy style, then start adding fingers while I fuck her, one at a time to stretch her sloppy cunt out more and more, until I can pull my cock out and slide my fist in easily. I'd get her to the point only a huge cock like mine, or an entire fist, could make her cum. Then she'd beg you to let her fuck me every night while you can only watch and eat my cum out of her loose pussy.

I'd grab her ponytail, bend over the kitchen counter and fuck her ass like a 50s house wife.

Bukkake

Wouldn't touch that with a 50 foot pole even with a condom on.

Id have her thanking me for showing her how a man fucks in no time, if im up against some cuck

Pressed against the biggest window in the living room at night, pulling her hair and telling her that everybody that drives by is going to see her get properly fucked like the slut she is.

I wish I could date her and be cucked

She's already got her eyes on two guys.

At once.

Because she's cross eyed.

what's the appeal of wwyd threads?

Plz

What would you do to this slut

6/10
would have 'Nam flashback and slaughter her whole village.

i would slap her tits and grab her by the neck a little big, then i would turn her around and make her go doggy style and spread her ass, i would spit on her cunt and slowly slide my 20cm dick inside, then slowly start fucking her harder and harder while slapping her ass. in the end i would pull it out and grab her, turn her around and cum on her chest and face.

My slutty gf. How would you use her?

How about her?

wwyd?

I'm suddenly craving pepperoni pizza. Fucking Dominos and its subliminal advertising.

Tell her she doesn't need to break her neck to take a selfie. Just look straight at the camera, bitch.

Wwyd

nice looking little slut. I would grab her arm and put it on my dick, then i would stare her dead in the eye and tell her to feel my 8inch erection. I would pull her closer to me, and tell her to go on her knees. Then i would slowly open my zipper and put my fully erect cock on her lips, and wait for her to suck it. Then after a nice suck i would pull her back up, and pull her pants down just enough for me to stick my dick in her pussy doggy style. I would smack her ass until it was red while rougly fucking her and finishing with a creampie.

I'll sure she'd love you

I'll let her leave lipstick stains on my dick, but I ant going anywhere near that pussy. I'm sure this bitch has had the cum of a thousand sailors up in that rotten pussy. I'd take her ass tho.

No one interested?

those eyes! probably hate fuck her ass and cum on her face

lovely slit and butthole

Kill it with fire.

Fuck no!

Okay for a month now ive been watching alot of cuckold videos to understand or wrap my brain around how anyone regardless of race would be okay with their wife fucking another man or visa versa. I know the pschological part however it doesn´t mean you're more intelligent by eating cream pies. This is starting to look like psyops flag.

I have an actual cuckold fetish; and I don't care for these threads. I always hope there will be some stories.

Why do you have such a degenrant fetish?

I like to share my girlfriend (or any girl for that matter); but only with a guy that I can stand looking at. I feel like I'm buying them a round or smoking them out...playing the host. I figure the girl is so attractive that I know he wants to fuck her; and if she wants to fuck him too, that turns me on. I find it especially hot when (with my prior permission) she seduces him sneakily, like rubbing her foot on his leg under the table or touching him behind my back...basically a cheating fantasy. I don't quite understand why I have the fetish.

same girl

Get some untinted glasses. I want you to see clearly when I fuck your girl;

She wants a sore asshole. I can tell. I'll make her bleed.

yeah right hahahaha

I'll cum on her belly after fucking her for an hour. You can clean my load out of her belly button.

my best friend

>gf has a fat ass
>constantly gets attention from guys about it
>I have a small dick
>she seems more interested in dressing me in her clothes for fun than fucking me

Well on my way to becoming a cuck at this rate

What would you do. Want more?

I'd pound her hot slit until I had a slick enough cock to start in on her cute little asshole. Then I'd grab her hair and pound her silly.

What would you to to these tight pussies?

Loosen them up with my cock.

more

I would totally get intimate and dare I say touch their fannys?

My ex gf, wwyd?

I'd choke her a little while I fucked her against a wall outdoors somewhere semi-public. More?

wwyd to my big sis?

Become one then

I'd mouth fuck her for sure. She has nice fuckin lips and I'd love to jizz down her throat.

After that I'd slam that snatch raw.

Post her ass. Let's see what all the guys are giving her attention for.

She's pretty cute. I'd like to slip my dick between those thick thighs and just grind one out against her hot holes. Any nudes?

I hope you would let me watch you having fun with her

Ask her what's up with that stupid shower curtain. Then I'd leave, regardless of her answer.

Nice tits. I'd definately cum all over them after giving her a good facefucking.

Sure. I'd be pounding her for quite a while. Maybe get a few of my buddies together and dp her.

oh man, watching her used by a group would be even better